HomeZone of the Enders DataZone of the Enders HD Edition / HD CollectionMARS + VR = M∀RSVisuals / Content GalleryZOE:TUS Message BoardsSitemapAbout ZOE:TUS
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:53 pm

Where can i watch it? 
NARITA

NARITA

Post Re: Where can i watch it?
I don't know how to torrent.

Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:10 pm
Clod

Clod

=Jehuty= wrote:

Ehhh, Uhh... Isn't that against the rules?

*shrugs*

if so, the post can be deleted.

Really you should buy it, as real men like myself have.
Dingo wrote:
I don't know how to torrent.

Hence I said learn :V
Its simple enough. google utorrent, download and install it. Download and run or open the .torrent from bakabt with utorrent. Wait whilst it downloads :v

It's so widespread, googling how to torrent should give you any answers you need.

Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:31 pm
NARITA

NARITA

Well, got nothing planed for tomorrow, may take a look at it

Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:59 am
Inhert

Inhert

Nononono... DO NOT USE TORRENTS!
#1, they open an internet port into your system in which any retarded hacker can hi-jack your computer.

THEN, we have to use this super slow download speed because the other guy's internet is probably dialup and your internet speed is probably DSL.

So in the end, you are losing double, and a simple GB of files may take DAYS to download.

Seriously, just look up "watch ZOE dolores online eng sub". Let's face it, the japanese voice acting is ALOT better. The english voice acting on that show reminds me of Dexter's Laboratory:

*DEE DEE=Dolores

*Uncle= DEXTER'S DAD

If you watched both series, you would then understand what I am talking about....

Just do the world a favor and watch the english subbed version. You are better off with its quality.

Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:55 am
Zakat

Zakat

Being the awesome pirate that I am, I downloaded it. But not off torrents.

I had no trouble of viruses from torrents, Other than the fact that it might be slow... But that's because you need other people downloading it too (Seeders) The more seeders you got, The faster your download will be.

Just don't download really old files, They most likely have no seeds.

Done Requests: Request #1 Request #2

Highly inactive, But still visit from time to time.

Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:41 am
NARITA

NARITA

I cant find a copy of ZOE 2 to play it on my computer.

Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:23 pm
Inhert

Inhert

Dingo wrote:

Dude, look for some ROMS!!! Need me to lead you to a place where you can download the ROM part by part? I can't give it to you until you tell me that you have a hi-end computer. Otherwise, the computer will fatally crash and cause system damage. Soooo you better AT LEAST have a duo core and a nice graphics card that can handle GTA 4 pc.

Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:46 pm
Clod

Clod

fatally crash?
wat.
If emulating a game is causing fatal damage to your pc, you are doing something very fucking wrong.

alternatively, again. You can use torrents.
And ignore helldivers nonsense. Torrenting is no more risky than using a web browser, or any other piece of software that communicates with the outside world.

=Jehuty= wrote:
I had no trouble of viruses from torrents, Other than the fact that it might be slow... But that's because you need other people downloading it too (Seeders) The more seeders you got, The faster your download will be..

*cough* I am sorry to be pedantic, but I just have to...

Other downloaders are called peers or less attractively, leechers.. Seeders are those who have already downloaded the entire file and are now purely uploading to the other peers.
In theory, you can get good speeds even with one seed so long as there are other peers with different parts to you, so you can share with them aswell as the seed 8D

I'll stop now :<

Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:06 am
NARITA

NARITA

helldiver450 wrote:
Dingo wrote:

Dude, look for some ROMS!!! Need me to lead you to a place where you can download the ROM part by part? I can't give it to you until you tell me that you have a hi-end computer. Otherwise, the computer will fatally crash and cause system damage. Soooo you better AT LEAST have a duo core and a nice graphics card that can handle GTA 4 pc.

My computer can handle it. I do emulating a lot of the times and it handles the ROMS for those programs really well.

Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:54 am
Zakat

Zakat

Fox wrote:
*cough* I am sorry to be pedantic, but I just have to...

Other downloaders are called peers or less attractively, leechers.. Seeders are those who have already downloaded the entire file and are now purely uploading to the other peers.
In theory, you can get good speeds even with one seed so long as there are other peers with different parts to you, so you can share with them aswell as the seed 8D

Thank you for clearing things up, I stand corrected.

Main point is... Downloading from torrents has nothing to do with viruses.

Done Requests: Request #1 Request #2

Highly inactive, But still visit from time to time.

Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:29 am