HomeZone of the Enders DataZone of the Enders HD Edition / HD CollectionMARS + VR = M∀RSVisuals / Content GalleryZOE:TUS Message BoardsSitemapAbout ZOE:TUS
It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 4:02 pm

ZOE 3 Plot... 
Battery

Battery

Post ZOE 3 Plot...
What do you guys think the plot of ZOE 3 should be based on? It's a tough one considering the events of the previous two games don't really leave much room for expansion, and as for going back and making a prequel, I don't think this would make sense as a trilogy has to have a continuing storyline IMO.

I think the whole plot and set of characters should be relatively fresh i.e. losing many of the original cast whose stories have come to an end, but maintaining certain key characters and OF’s.

Personally I think it would be cool if the story revolved around metatron itself (as this is what makes the whole ZOE universe possible) and its origins, possibly dating it back to before mankind, where it was buried in the moons of Jupiter for some reason.

How about if metatron harvested a life form or a life-force of some kind, as it seems to have some mysterious properties that imply it has a will of its own. Imagine a future (in the ZOEverse) where orbital frames are once again mass produced, and one day this life force inside metatron 'awakens' itself and takes control of everything constructed with metatron, with a view to exterminating mankind.

Humans would have to turn to their LEVs to defend themselves. Cue the Space Force who, alongside the Jehuty/Anubis project, also had an experimental LEV division in an attempt to match bahram's orbital frames. This would’ve been second to the development of Jehuty and Anubis but is now their only hope. The main character IMO should be Leo returning now as a grown man (possibly with Celvice, Dingo or Ken as supporting characters). It would make sense for Leo to pilot an experimental LEV as he did with Vic Viper to fight to save humanity.

Also as Jehuty is the strongest orbital frame in existence, it would make the perfect nemesis, especially as Leo has such a strong connection with it. Imagine Jehuty as the big boss that is the centre of this new metatron life force. It could be the face of this new evil voice that represents metatron and speaks out to mankind sending out a message along the lines of 'you have awakened etc me now I will destroy you'. Leo, having such a strong connection to Jehuty, wants to be the one that confronts this new enemy in an attempt to save mankind without losing Jehuty.

The moons of Jupiter, being the source of most metatron, could be like the enemy’s ‘bases’ so to speak, where the metatron life force is looking to do something, possibly align the moons around Jupiter to create something equivalent to a ‘mega’ Aumaan which will wipe out life as we know it.

I think this story would be interesting as it would force Earth and Mars to unite against a new enemy which would make for some interesting possibilities in terms of remaining tension between the two planets and their reluctance to fight alongside each other. It would also make for a very happy ending where earth and mars learn to get along nicely lol.

Wow that was a bit of a brainwave! lol.. I have some ideas in my mind which would involve ADA but if you (or Konami) like this idea then I wouldn’t want to spoil it for you!

Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:39 pm
Scanner

Scanner

Post Re: ZOE 3 Plot...
that is quite amazing but what would serve as the space force bases?
also what is going to happen to anubis?

Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:48 pm
Battery

Battery

Quote:
that is quite amazing but what would serve as the space force bases?
also what is going to happen to anubis?

Anubis was destroyed at the end of ZOE 2, so I cant see it making another appearance, and as for the space force base it would naturally be on, or possibly in orbit of earth. Also the female captain and the spaceship in ZOE 2 (I forget the names :S) would make another appearance, and the ship could act as a forward base of operations.

Neither of the previous games had any locales on earth so having a stage on earth would interesting. The game could gradually progress from being attacked on earth, returning to Mars and then eventually heading for a final showdown in the vicinity of Jupiter.

Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:00 pm
Scanner

Scanner

only half of anubis was destroyed (the core that was used to explode aumaan) but what heppened to the lower half? maybe that one of the viola AI OF's managed to save thew lower half and managed to reconstruct it self just like at the end of ZOE 2 where jehuty managed to repair it self

Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:22 am
Cyclops

Cyclops

You have to remember the end of ZOE2. I think it has some significance -- such as what /really/ happened to Anubis. The lower part of the orbital frame had the cockpit. So did Nohman /really/ die? And what happened to the Viola AI? It appeared again right before you entered the core of Phobos.

Intel C2Q Q9450 Yorkfield 12MB L2-Cache @ 3.2GHz, G.Skill 2x2GB DDR2-1000 (PC2 8000) Dual Channel, Corsair 750TX, ATI VisionTek Radeon HD4850 512MB, 500GB Seagate Barracuda 7200.11 SATA-II, 200GB Maxtor IDE-150, Microsoft Windows XP Professional SP3

Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:47 pm
Battery

Battery

Well anubis's core is what carried all of its awesome power, and that was destroyed. All the other parts that mightve survived would be nothing without the core. As for nohman, it would be too farfetched in my opinion to bring him back. Without the core anubis would have no power meaning no life support. I wouldnt totally rule out his survival but it would be very unlikely.

As for the viola A.I nephtis clones, well im not too sure really. The main nephtis boss/viola A.I. in zoe2 was destroyed and all the others were weaker. However, the story i am suggesting would take place some time after zoe2, where OF's are more widely produced and would be a common enemy so im sure it could involve nephtis clones somewhere, maybe even jehuty or anubis clones.

Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:14 am
Raptor

Raptor

Well i dont think they could get rid of Dingo since he needs Jehuty to stay alive or they might put it 50 or more years in the future and have him dead... if they do i shall crush them >:0

Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:59 am
Battery

Battery

i dont think that would be the case... dingo no longer needs jehuty to stay alive, Ken only did that to him temporarily to get him to do what she says. at the end you see him carried away from jehuty in a stretcher thing to get his organs back

Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:09 pm

there still is anubis cause ken was piloting the clone at the end. what be a cool idea if you can be able to play both dingo and leo through out the game like some tag team thing or showing different views and also be able to play as the character outside the mecha

Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:51 pm
Scanner

Scanner

I'd like it to be about space pirates who stole Jehuty while it was in route
and are taking the world hostage

The main Orbital frame was created by a group of elitest scientists that are using it as a tool for vengence.
-It is meant to be a totally different type in order to counter act the current most powerful

Some girl has been watching them build it for a while and steals it before its 100%
-You must then go from area to area trying to find the rest of the peices to make it complete.
--Meanwhile, you have caught the attention of the space pirates and as a result they keep attacking you to steal your OF or destroy it

Eventually, those same scientists are captured by the military because their designs would only come from their minds and they are used to build an even better OF.

You team up with the military for a while to take down the pirates. but once thats done, they tell you to hand over the OF.

Something like that.........

Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:57 pm