HomeZone of the Enders DataZone of the Enders HD Edition / HD CollectionMARS + VR = M∀RSVisuals / Content GalleryZOE:TUS Message BoardsSitemapAbout ZOE:TUS
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:01 am

ZOE 3 prediction 
Inhert

Inhert

Post ZOE 3 prediction
Okay, as we all speculate about ZOE 3, I have a feeling that I know what's going to happen here:

The story will be played out in the same time-frame of ZOE 2, but this time as Leo Stenbuck's side of the story.

Think about it, where has he been all of these years? How did he get that sweet 4th-generation vic viper/veritech?
Since when did he become such a badass despite being an all-loving hippie in the first ZOE?

Well, think about what happened to Raiden from the Metal Gear series.

On the first game, I easily assumed he was the first homosexual in the game series until it was confirmed in the game that he was dating Rose.
Seriously, even "the President" groped him and and even exclaimed "You're a man?!?"
Seriously, that scene is in MGS:2.

Yet we see him again in MGS4 and Rising as the most badass cyber-ninja who would forsake his own body and replaces them to become more powerful parts(I'm pretty sure he 'upgraded' his 'ding-dong' with a hydraulic pump and laser-guided vibrators too- I know I would!)

So yeah, i think ZOE 3 will have the story of Leo Stenbuck as he goes through training and becomes an LEV pilot rising through the ranks.
Of course, at the beginning cutscene of the game, Leo secretly pilots a cargo ship delivering Jehuty hidden in a cargo container on Callisto, where the ZOE 2 story begins.

Through here, you play on the alternate stories of ZOE 2, in different levels, different bosses(I think you're going to meet Tempest again, with more spectacular Giant Orbital Frames). Nothing like a good reunion with your favorite old bad-guys, huh?

Of course, as a vic-viper, the game will yield to incredible aerial chases, faster-paced battles with macro-missiles (since after all, Kojima is a fan of his Gradius game)

So think of it as this, a fast-paced robotech game with more lasers and missiles than ever before.

Now, i believe the REAL part where we use Jehuty again is in ZOE 4.
This is where Leo finally re-acquires Jehuty from Dingo and has yet another adventure to endure.
Remember, Nephtis still lives.
Who says Nohman can't come back and EVEN MORE powerful?
Remember, the ZOE mechs somehow have a nifty feature of absorbing souls and becoming possessed regularly every now and then:

Right Doly?
ImageRight Idolo?
Right, Neith-Nephtis?

So yeah, I wouldn't be surprised to see Nohman coming back in a Naked Anubis with wings that expand to the horizon(the power of next-gen consoles can allow that)

Anyhow, ZOE 3 will be the bomb, since using LEV's to fight orbital frames will make it more challenging, and it will appeal to Gundam and Armored Core fans alike. Furthermore, i expect ENORMOUS MAPS like in Armored Core 4, along with similarly limited Melee attacks.

And yes, I DO expect it to run on the MGS 4 engine since it handles the shaders quite efficiently and the particle effects are nothing short of impressive.

So what do you guys think? Is this a realistic prediction?

If you think you have a better one,please write it in the comments below.
I'm sure it'll be just as interesting.

Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:30 pm
Cyclops

Cyclops

Post Re: ZOE 3 prediction
Nice prediction, that would go pretty well, however, i disagree in a part about the story...

Why would Leo need to rank in the army? He's pretty much the best pilot in there, Elena knows it, so why would she obligate him into having to start as a little LEV pilot? I think that as soon as he aged they gave him Vic Viper, they already knew he wouldn't have a single problem piloting it, as he did defeat viola, and done great great deeds, even thunderheart admitted that Leo was stronger than him.

So my guess is that Leo was already an leading pilot since the very very beginning.

Cya.

Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:55 pm
Inhert

Inhert

bleant wrote:
Nice prediction, that would go pretty well, however, i disagree in a part about the story...

Why would Leo need to rank in the army? He's pretty much the best pilot in there, Elena knows it, so why would she obligate him into having to start as a little LEV pilot? I think that as soon as he aged they gave him Vic Viper, they already knew he wouldn't have a single problem piloting it, as he did defeat viola, and done great great deeds, even thunderheart admitted that Leo was stronger than him.

So my guess is that Leo was already an leading pilot since the very very beginning.

Cya.

Good point.

Though am I right about the rest up there? That the ZOE 4 will be the one with a continued story of Jehuty?

Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:15 pm
Spider

Spider

Some guy by the name of Dingo once said: "Free Mars." "Tell this to the obstinate ones. If they don't understand it, next time I will battle with them."
I'd sure love to see Dingo pull a Reverse-Radium on UNSF's ass.

the doubts of the mind vanish
reason itself rests in silence
and the law of the cosmos works no more"

Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:25 pm
Inhert

Inhert

Marduk wrote:
Some guy by the name of Dingo once said: "Free Mars." "Tell this to the obstinate ones. If they don't understand it, next time I will battle with them."
I'd sure love to see Dingo pull a Reverse-Radium on UNSF's ass.

Very likely. Remember when he was in the aumaan explosion, red neons of metatron went deep into his eyes?
I think that metatron stayed there even after he got his real body back.
In other words, he's in a 3rd degree metatron contamination and may experience metatron poisoning very soon in the series.

Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:33 pm
Cyclops

Cyclops

yes i agree with you on your prediction, but i have another one, check the topic i'll make soon.

Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:40 pm
Inhert

Inhert

0ugh the ZOE community is DEAD >.<

Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:58 am