HomeZone of the Enders DataZone of the Enders HD Edition / HD CollectionMARS + VR = M∀RSVisuals / Content GalleryZOE:TUS Message BoardsSitemapAbout ZOE:TUS
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:31 pm

Jehuty's next color scheme? 
Inhert

Inhert

Post Re: Jehuty's next color scheme?
Fox wrote:
Gado- wrote:
COCKpit or GTFO

This.
It is part of Zoe's setting, and going on the size of cockpits, they would not fit inside the chest cavity anyway, as that is where the core systems and powersources are situated.

Also it should be noted, that when the human form is standing in a normal position, the center of gravity is at crotch height, which puts the cockpit of orbital fames and levs at the center of their gravity, which seems a pretty sensible place to put it to me.

Also, bend it down?
Lol, so the pilot spends the whole time staring at the floor?
Also, fan designs :V

Not exactly, the cockpit is now vertical. The pilot is pretty much strapped to a wall and gets over 60 degrees more viewing angle than before.
Now the pilot can be standing upright and see what is below the cockpit in order to avoid any undetected danger. I think that design would fit it better.

And honestly, when it comes to pilot safety, Jehuty is HORRIBLY designed.
Every time Jehuty has its legs move, the legs rub against AND GO THROUGH the cockpit several times. SO if there were any real collision systems there, the cockpit would be grinded up, scratched, and bent into a paperball with bloody pulp that used to be the pilot.

Worse yet, the cockpits in ZOE are sticking out, this means the pilot is horizontally far away from the center of gravity by a few feet- a mortal flaw if jehuty has to make fast spins*ehem burst slash*

I honestly think that if the cockpit was aimed down at 90 degrees, the pilot would be safe in the center of gravity(safe from excessive G forces), won't grind up against the legs as often, and will have a significantly greater field of vision
It's too late to redesign my Zetus now...

Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:57 am
Leopardo

Leopardo

helldiver450 wrote:
Fox wrote:
Gado- wrote:
COCKpit or GTFO

This.
It is part of Zoe's setting, and going on the size of cockpits, they would not fit inside the chest cavity anyway, as that is where the core systems and powersources are situated.

Also it should be noted, that when the human form is standing in a normal position, the center of gravity is at crotch height, which puts the cockpit of orbital fames and levs at the center of their gravity, which seems a pretty sensible place to put it to me.

Also, bend it down?
Lol, so the pilot spends the whole time staring at the floor?
Also, fan designs :V

Not exactly, the cockpit is now vertical. The pilot is pretty much strapped to a wall and gets over 60 degrees more viewing angle than before.
Now the pilot can be standing upright and see what is below the cockpit in order to avoid any undetected danger. I think that design would fit it better.

And honestly, when it comes to pilot safety, Jehuty is HORRIBLY designed.
Every time Jehuty has its legs move, the legs rub against AND GO THROUGH the cockpit several times. SO if there were any real collision systems there, the cockpit would be grinded up, scratched, and bent into a paperball with bloody pulp that used to be the pilot.

Worse yet, the cockpits in ZOE are sticking out, this means the pilot is horizontally far away from the center of gravity by a few feet- a mortal flaw if jehuty has to make fast spins*ehem burst slash*

I honestly think that if the cockpit was aimed down at 90 degrees, the pilot would be safe in the center of gravity(safe from excessive G forces), won't grind up against the legs as often, and will have a significantly greater field of vision
It's too late to redesign my Zetus now...

Well the cockpit defiantly doesn't need to be at the tradition crotch area, inhert proved that even though its designer was initially different from the rest.

Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:26 am
Spider

Spider

I think the old color is fine.

And I think that Jehuty has a somehow feminine look (maybe because of ADA lol). But I think they should keep things the same for now

If I were a bad Orbital Frame, I WOULDN'T BE SITTIN HERE BLOWIN YA UP NOW WOULD I?!?!?!?!

Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:22 am
Scanner

Scanner

MGS4 colors look like a nice fit for zoe3.

Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:52 am
Leopardo

Leopardo

TehNewDemoman wrote:
I think the old color is fine.

And I think that Jehuty has a somehow feminine look (maybe because of ADA lol). But I think they should keep things the same for now

Well it was crafted in the likeness of a bird

Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:24 am
Seeker

Seeker

RikoaMarinaris wrote:
NAKEDJEHUTY is a one time thing, the reason it was so overpowered becasue it had an infinite sub guage from tha mass amounts of metatron in the core of aumaan, thats why nohman and anubis were able to heal themselves in the limited edition. naked jehuty was never meant to be used canocally, and it is actually the most weakest state if you take away the infinite sub guage and metatron.

We've been over this. In the "ZOE3 Wishlist" thread.

No, it's not a one time thing. Naked Jehuty is the sum total of Jehuty and Anubis' powers combined, and if we accept your idea that NJ derives all its power from Aumaan you open up some massive plotholes in the end of the game in general. See below for more.

"I still don't see exactly how you're claiming Naked Jehuty is "inferior" to Jehuty v.2.

Personally, I've watched that cinematic over ten times (yeah, THAT'S how obsessed I am with this game) and the ONLY time I see Jehuty "eat" anything or anybody is when it uses its Throw as Naked Jehuty. That is the ONLY time it exhibits any carnivorous behavior, and even then it doesn't so much eat its target as bite them. The cinematic has no "eating" whatsoever, Anubis is beaten, its wreckage flies into the distance of the subspace anomaly and, as it flies out of sight, its Metatron Energy can clearly be seen flying into Jehuty, transforming it into Naked Jehuty.

Again, Naked Jehuty was performing at the ultimate level of Orbital Frames BEFORE going into Aumaaun (you can wail on Nephtis as Naked Jehuty the second time around). I don't know where you're getting this whole "Naked Jehuty draws its energy from Aumaaun" thing as it, one, has no actual evidence and two, contradicts the story as Naked Jehuty laters THROWS its own energy directly AT Aumaaun, which would make no sense if the two were one and the same.

Naked Jehuty was created from Damaged Jehuty, but all of the damaged sustained by Aumaaun's attack was restored many times over when it absorbed Anubis' Metatron Energy. The SSA and Vector Trap are restored (seen in the ending credits) and the fact that, again, the second time around, every time you defeat a Nephtis on the surface of Aumaaun the game gives you a free Metatron Ore (prooving NJ can restore itself via SSA and has a functioning Vector Trap). Yes, you do loose all Subweapons save for Zero Shift, but this is easily explained by the fact that the actual weapons/functions themselves were most likely destroyed in the Aumaaun attack and, unlike the rest of Jehuty and the Zero Shift core function, cannot be regenerated via SSA.

Naked Jehuty is essentially Jehuty v.2 + Anubis. It outperforms EVERY other Orbital Frame in the game except Aumaaun Anubis and can, when encountered in Story Mode, EASILY one shot the player (it's basically the most dangerous fight in the game). The idea that Jehuty v.2 is somehow stronger just doesn't make sense."

Zone of the Enders X Yu-Gi-Oh! Cards.

Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:00 am
Leopardo

Leopardo

Tenks wrote:
RikoaMarinaris wrote:
NAKEDJEHUTY is a one time thing, the reason it was so overpowered becasue it had an infinite sub guage from tha mass amounts of metatron in the core of aumaan, thats why nohman and anubis were able to heal themselves in the limited edition. naked jehuty was never meant to be used canocally, and it is actually the most weakest state if you take away the infinite sub guage and metatron.

We've been over this. In the "ZOE3 Wishlist" thread.

No, it's not a one time thing. Naked Jehuty is the sum total of Jehuty and Anubis' powers combined, and if we accept your idea that NJ derives all its power from Aumaan you open up some massive plotholes in the end of the game in general. See below for more.

"I still don't see exactly how you're claiming Naked Jehuty is "inferior" to Jehuty v.2.

Personally, I've watched that cinematic over ten times (yeah, THAT'S how obsessed I am with this game) and the ONLY time I see Jehuty "eat" anything or anybody is when it uses its Throw as Naked Jehuty. That is the ONLY time it exhibits any carnivorous behavior, and even then it doesn't so much eat its target as bite them. The cinematic has no "eating" whatsoever, Anubis is beaten, its wreckage flies into the distance of the subspace anomaly and, as it flies out of sight, its Metatron Energy can clearly be seen flying into Jehuty, transforming it into Naked Jehuty.

Again, Naked Jehuty was performing at the ultimate level of Orbital Frames BEFORE going into Aumaaun (you can wail on Nephtis as Naked Jehuty the second time around). I don't know where you're getting this whole "Naked Jehuty draws its energy from Aumaaun" thing as it, one, has no actual evidence and two, contradicts the story as Naked Jehuty laters THROWS its own energy directly AT Aumaaun, which would make no sense if the two were one and the same.

Naked Jehuty was created from Damaged Jehuty, but all of the damaged sustained by Aumaaun's attack was restored many times over when it absorbed Anubis' Metatron Energy. The SSA and Vector Trap are restored (seen in the ending credits) and the fact that, again, the second time around, every time you defeat a Nephtis on the surface of Aumaaun the game gives you a free Metatron Ore (prooving NJ can restore itself via SSA and has a functioning Vector Trap). Yes, you do loose all Subweapons save for Zero Shift, but this is easily explained by the fact that the actual weapons/functions themselves were most likely destroyed in the Aumaaun attack and, unlike the rest of Jehuty and the Zero Shift core function, cannot be regenerated via SSA.

Naked Jehuty is essentially Jehuty v.2 + Anubis. It outperforms EVERY other Orbital Frame in the game except Aumaaun Anubis and can, when encountered in Story Mode, EASILY one shot the player (it's basically the most dangerous fight in the game). The idea that Jehuty v.2 is somehow stronger just doesn't make sense."

that was an old post dude

Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:40 am