HomeZone of the Enders DataZone of the Enders HD Edition / HD CollectionMARS + VR = M∀RSVisuals / Content GalleryZOE:TUS Message BoardsSitemapAbout ZOE:TUS
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:43 am

ZOE 3 Wishlist! 
Leopardo

Leopardo

Post ZOE 3 Wishlist!
Well, since it's Christmas time, and since wishlists have to do with Christmas, and since I'm a ZOE fan wanting ZOE3, I think it's time that we make a wishlist of everything we want in ZOE3!

I guess I'll start off - I want to play as Leo again, with Dingo as a supporting character!

Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:17 pm
NARITA

NARITA

Post Re: ZOE 3 Wishlist!
Want either the return of Jehuty or a new mech that is the equal of Jehuty, or even playing as a LEV.

Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:28 am
Cyclops

Cyclops

I thought of a prequel where you would play as Viola, first the LEV then Neith.

It's hard to think of a sequel since the main villain was killed in ZOE2, BAHRAM is out just as much as UNSF, so, i don't see what could be a reason for fighting, a small mars group seizing to control power by force?

Anyways i want to pilot a LEV!

Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:19 am
Inhert

Inhert

How about we make it like Dragon Ball Raging Blast? You know, how you can do storymode with all of the characters?

This would let us be everybody! Even Dolores!

Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:52 am
Cyclops

Cyclops

Yeah, but not as simple, i want an detailed awesome story like always, and after you've beaten the game you can use other OFs.

Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:30 am
Spider

Spider

(thinks)
Hmm...how about a release date? Hell, what about a teaser trailer to prove it's going to be made -_-'
As far as gameplay goes I'd actually like the ability to customise my own frame, Jehuty is great but it's an all-rounder frame and I'd rather have some direct control over character/OF growth.

Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:28 am
Cyclops

Cyclops

Give Kojima some time, man, if we keep complaining, i doubt it will ever come, just go on doing something else, and as soon as you actually open your eyes on this ZOE3 will be done.

I hope...

Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:58 pm
Spider

Spider

Heh, I aint complaining man...or maybe I am...either way I've said it before but I think that Hideo is having his development schedule written for him, most likely by bottom-line watching CEO's, so we're unlikely to see it for a while.

Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:30 pm
Inhert

Inhert

Well, there is a SIMPLE form of customization which involves changing pre-set colors.
But other than that, I don't see much customizing...

HOWEVER, you can mod the game and swap the parts of the mechs.
For example, you can mod an LEV to have orbital frame parts, but take note that it does not change the character's performance in ANY way...

Besides, I JUST added the raptor to the game. Believe it or not, it was successfully converted by a member OUTSIDE my development team, and is already FULLY playable.

Please give props and thanks to MacA, who newly resides in ZOETUS.
Seriously guys, thank him ^_^

Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:05 pm
Scanner

Scanner

bleant wrote:
Yeah, but not as simple, i want an detailed awesome story like always, and after you've beaten the game you can use other OFs.

I agree on this one. Especially the part about using other OFs. With a side story/missions that involve co-op against large, difficult numbers and bosses. I mean, imagine one guy using Anubis, and the other using Dolores/Isis in fighting against a larger Frame, or a LARGE number of enemy drones, or whatever they decide to throw at us.

Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:19 pm