HomeZone of the Enders DataZone of the Enders HD Edition / HD CollectionMARS + VR = M∀RSVisuals / Content GalleryZOE:TUS Message BoardsSitemapAbout ZOE:TUS
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:18 pm

ZOE 3 Wishlist! 
Inhert

Inhert

Post Re: ZOE 3 Wishlist!
You guys should try Armored Core 4 Answer....

I love that game almost as much as 2nd runner.

The thing that ZOE 2 was mising was the lack of massive bosses.
All we had was one giant boss there, and that's it.

The thing I liked about ZOE 1 was the massive bossfights with anime-tastic bosses overflowing with detail and unique abilities- instead of those one-on-one hack'n battles with Nephtis and Anubis.

I hope ZOE 3 has giant bosses like in Armored Core 4 Answer, and an actual sense of speed.
It kinda bothered me how Jehuty would dash at a relatively slow speed while having the sound barrier corona covering the frame.
I want Jehuty to instantly break through the sound barrieras soon as you dash, and to apply a physics engine so you REALLY get the feeling of hovering and flight.

For the most part, I'd like to ACCELERATE in dash mode, so it's not just a slow-constant speed with which we have to deal with- I WANT TO STEP ON THE PEDAL.
After all, it's "high-speed robot action" not "sub-sound mech combat"
At least Zero Shift compensates for this partial flaw.

Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:16 am
Ardjet

Ardjet

Tenks wrote:
Pointlessly aggressive FTW

that's how it is

Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:07 am
Leopardo

Leopardo

Tenks wrote:
Whazaa wha? I think you have made a few assumptions there guy.

One, Naked Jehuty was forged WAY before Aumaaun was ACTIVATED, fused-with, or even fully REVEALED. Naked Jehuty has nothing to do with Aumaaun, it is the combination of the sum energy and Metatron of Jehuty v.2 and Anubis combined. You can CLEARLY see the energy of Anubis fusing with Jehuty once you defeat it in subspace, and Jehuty, now reborn as Naked Jehuty, goes to pick up Vic Viper and the Fake Anubis before crashing on Aumaaun. It's the exact same way that Jehuty "Megaman's" most of the bosses of the game, absorbing their programs and Subweapons/abilities. Anubis' power + Jehuty v2 = Naked Jehuty. It's basically the "Vegito" of Orbital Frames.

Furthermore, I'm guessing you never actually took Naked Jehuty out for a spin after beating the game. It's stats TOTALLY ECLIPSE all previous forms of Jehuty, and it can almost one-shot most of the game bosses. In fact, if you replay the game, Nephtis clones spawn on the surface of Aumaaun before you go to fight Aumaaun Anubis, all of which you can one-shot, just to show off the sheer POWER of Naked Jehuty. Saying v.2 is superior is just silly.

Finally, and most importantly, you clearly see Naked Jehuty regenerating/restoring its body via its SSA in the credits sequence.

I only played the game once when I was really young, so i never really tried out Zoradius or unlocked all the orbital frames in VS. or even knew about those EX Missions until recently(and Nephtis clones? I dont remember those at all, were you playing another version?), so my knowledge is based on what I know from the cutscenes on my channel and what little experience I have playing the game, so i'll gladly own up to being naive to the subject. And I believe the end credits were just made to be cinematic and dont really mean anything besides seeing the inner working of the frame. And when Anubis was beat on the way to Phobos, it also broke apart and Jehuty "ate" the remains of its broken armor to heal itself to a certain point(making it so they could stay together for the final fight), so your right the Vegito thing. But Naked Jehuty WAS crippled in terms of its abilities, but made up for it by having Anubis' power and infinite sub-energy by being in the core of Aumaan. Aumaan Anubis is basically another Naked Jehuty after it was broken and it landed on the surface of the planet, being crippled to a point where it coulndt move as well as it should have(forcing Nohman to flee to the core to become Aumaan Anubis). Both Aumaan Anubis and Naked Jehuty have infinite sub-energy due to the large amount of Metatron in the core but their SSA was crippled from their previous fight to fully restore their armor, although in the Special Edition Aumaan Anubis had the ability to heal.

Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:11 pm
Seeker

Seeker

I still don't see exactly how you're claiming Naked Jehuty is "inferior" to Jehuty v.2.

Personally, I've watched that cinematic over ten times (yeah, THAT'S how obsessed I am with this game) and the ONLY time I see Jehuty "eat" anything or anybody is when it uses its Throw as Naked Jehuty. That is the ONLY time it exhibits any carnivorous behavior, and even then it doesn't so much eat its target as bite them. The cinematic has no "eating" whatsoever, Anubis is beaten, its wreckage flies into the distance of the subspace anomaly and, as it flies out of sight, its Metatron Energy can clearly be seen flying into Jehuty, transforming it into Naked Jehuty.

Again, Naked Jehuty was performing at the ultimate level of Orbital Frames BEFORE going into Aumaaun (you can wail on Nephtis as Naked Jehuty the second time around). I don't know where you're getting this whole "Naked Jehuty draws its energy from Aumaaun" thing as it, one, has no actual evidence and two, contradicts the story as Naked Jehuty laters THROWS its own energy directly AT Aumaaun, which would make no sense if the two were one and the same.

Naked Jehuty was created from Damaged Jehuty, but all of the damaged sustained by Aumaaun's attack was restored many times over when it absorbed Anubis' Metatron Energy. The SSA and Vector Trap are restored (seen in the ending credits) and the fact that, again, the second time around, every time you defeat a Nephtis on the surface of Aumaaun the game gives you a free Metatron Ore (prooving NJ can restore itself via SSA and has a functioning Vector Trap). Yes, you do loose all Subweapons save for Zero Shift, but this is easily explained by the fact that the actual weapons/functions themselves were most likely destroyed in the Aumaaun attack and, unlike the rest of Jehuty and the Zero Shift core function, cannot be regenerated via SSA.

Naked Jehuty is essentially Jehuty v.2 + Anubis. It outperforms EVERY other Orbital Frame in the game except Aumaaun Anubis and can, when encountered in Story Mode, EASILY one shot the player (it's basically the most dangerous fight in the game). The idea that Jehuty v.2 is somehow stronger just doesn't make sense.

Zone of the Enders X Yu-Gi-Oh! Cards.

Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:14 pm
Spider

Spider

xD too much logic here

But if Naked Jehuty is the best
Could she self repair or were hand repairs required

If I were a bad Orbital Frame, I WOULDN'T BE SITTIN HERE BLOWIN YA UP NOW WOULD I?!?!?!?!

Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:08 pm
Ardjet

Ardjet

TehNewDemoman wrote:
xD too much logic here

But if Naked Jehuty is the best
Could she self repair or were hand repairs required

yeah no shit its getting WAAAYY too much tl;dr around here

as for self repair, i'm pretty sure jehuty self repairs in the credits

i summit jehuty DOES have self suporting armor though it has to be activated manually

Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:21 pm
Spider

Spider

Just played AC: 4 Answer.

Awesome. If they combined ZOE and that game......

F***ING EPIC WIN.

If I were a bad Orbital Frame, I WOULDN'T BE SITTIN HERE BLOWIN YA UP NOW WOULD I?!?!?!?!

Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:19 am
Mosquito

Mosquito

Want either the return of Jehuty or a new mech that is the equal of Jehuty, or even playing as a LEV.

Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:36 am