HomeZone of the Enders DataZone of the Enders HD Edition / HD CollectionMARS + VR = M∀RSVisuals / Content GalleryZOE:TUS Message BoardsSitemapAbout ZOE:TUS
It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 11:31 am

Battery

Battery

Post Online
I just had an interesting idea....If and when ZOE makes its way onto a next-gen platform it will undoubtedly need to meet the benchmark set by other popular next gen titles by including some sort of online content.

I'd never really thought about ZOE online but come to think if it the possibilities would be exciting to say the least...Imagine if in some way the game revolved around customising or creating your own orbital frame or simply working from a choice of preset basics (imagine NFS Underground or similair but with orbital frames or possibly LEV's to begin with). Being able to play with or against others online or just show off via PSN would be great I think.

Another Idea: Imagine a strategy title which was set in the ZOE universe, there are plenty of different types of units both allied and hostile in the ZOE games/series. If anybody remembers the level where Jehuty and Vic Viper assist the LEV's assaulting the military fortess in ZOE 2 imagine controlling a battle like that from an RTS perspective?

Just had a bit of a brainwave lol thought id share sum of my ideas post your opinions

Sat Oct 25, 2008 6:20 pm
Scanner

Scanner

Post Re: Online
Thats What I was thinking

-could customize their OF
-Could "Buy" a certain amount of units and upgrades for them
--Or maybe a "Unit Spawner" so the units never stop coming... and if you're opponent kills off you're LEVs you can always wait for Reinforcements...

Either way, I think it might be possible to have 4-6 OF's in a single battle and still have it somewhat balanced and awesome....

Wed Dec 17, 2008 3:46 pm