HomeZone of the Enders DataZone of the Enders HD Edition / HD CollectionMARS + VR = M∀RSVisuals / Content GalleryZOE:TUS Message BoardsSitemapAbout ZOE:TUS
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:22 pm

Kojima Says ZOE3 "Pushed to the Back" 

Post Kojima Says ZOE3 "Pushed to the Back"
http://www.andriasang.com/e/blog/2010/0 ... aboo_zoe3/
News worthy stuff.
The wait just never ends does it? Thoughts?

Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:51 pm
Clod

Clod

Post Re: Kojima Says ZOE3 "Pushed to the Back"
Pushed back from what exactly?

Pushed back from "lol, ain't happenin'"
to "HAHAHAHAHAHAHA"?

It'll never happen.
Kojima is too busy forever making "tactical stealth" games that are about as stealthy as leaping though a church window swinging a somewhat perturbed cat above your head screaming "WHAT! METAL GEAR!?" during the middle of Sunday service.

>:/

Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:31 am
Inhert

Inhert

Just as I thought. I'd expect this retardation from him. Soooo, not only does he break his promise about putting it on top priority, but he simply doesn't want to do it.

Seriously, save us the wait and tell us that you quit the god-damned project already. Send the ZOE rights to square enix or to GAINAX FILMS or SUNRISE.

Sunrise brought us Gundam, a portion of Zone Of The Enders(yes sunrise is one big company with different branches), and EUREKA 7, with the final white mech being the closest resemblence to an OF, telling from its central core and its feetless legs.

GAINAX has had a history of great animation AND A DEEP STORYLINE. For those of us who have seen Evangelion, you'd know what I am talking about...

SO Hideo Kojima, if you don't feel like giving us ZOE, leave the rights in the hands of someone who won't let us down with his selfish desires. Good day to you sir, you officially lost 62% of your total fans. Keep feeding that last 38% your fans your metal gear rock-solid turds. You are now no more honorable than George Lucas, the man who single-handedly milked his one great idea into something as horribly reduced as a CHILDS cartoon.

Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:00 am
NARITA

NARITA

I agree helldiver450

Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:56 am
Look, I think you all are overreacting here. First off, you gotta understand that while Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker may have already come out, Kojima is still working on Castlevania: Lord of Shadows and he's still overseeing Metal Gear Solid: Rising. Not to mention, during the development of Peace Walker, he was juggling the other two projects at the same time. I don't know why he did it (read: the answer is money), but unless I'm missing something from history, this was the biggest number of project's he's worked on at any given time since...well, ever.

Peace Walker did take a load off, but just because we want Zone of the Enders 3, doesn't mean he'll work on it right away. One thing I respect about Kojima is that no matter what game he's working on, be it his flagship Metal Gear series or his smallest works like Boktai or Lunar Knights, he puts the utmost concentration into each of his projects to make sure that they'll live up to his fan's expectations and his name.

Yes, he may be delaying Zone of the Enders 3 and yes most of us are pissed. Please don't get me wrong here, I'm pretty irked myself that he's sidestepping the series for now. But the fact is that he will get to it and when he does, it'll be worth the wait. Truth be told, we could've been a lot worse off. Kojima could've dropped the project after Zone of the Enders 1 and then we'd be no better off than the Snatcher and Policenauts fans.

And helldiver450, Sunrise did not make Eureka SeveN. Hell, they never touched the project in any way, shape, or form. It was created by Bones, and published by Bandai.

Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:16 am
Leopardo

Leopardo

IkagiKontono wrote:
Truth be told, we could've been a lot worse off. Kojima could've dropped the project after Zone of the Enders 1 and then we'd be no better off than the Snatcher and Policenauts fans.

You have a good point. It must really suck to be them...

In all seriousness, I agree with you, though. You made me realize that we have it the best out of all of the communities of Kojima's other projects.

Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:04 am
Ardjet

Ardjet

http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3176551

they´ll make it... they just don´t know when...

Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:50 am
NARITA

NARITA

Im going to say this because this is probably why we are all getting tired of not having a third ZOE. We are just losing it with the fact that it has been so many long years since two was released we are feeling worn down because we truly want a third one yet time keeps ticking away. Time does take its toll on us ZOE fans.

Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:42 am
Clod

Clod

helldiver450 wrote:
AND A DEEP STORYLINE. For those of us who have seen Evangelion, you'd know what I am talking about...

Everytime someone mentions deep storylines and Eva together, god kills EVERYONE.

:v

But Gainax can do good mecha Anime. Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, Diebuster and Gunbuster can all atest to that.

Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:15 am
Inhert

Inhert

Fox wrote:
helldiver450 wrote:
AND A DEEP STORYLINE. For those of us who have seen Evangelion, you'd know what I am talking about...

Everytime someone mentions deep storylines and Eva together, god kills EVERYONE.

:v

But Gainax can do good mecha Anime. Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, Diebuster and Gunbuster can all atest to that.

Well, if you actually read the full storyline to the evangelion storiline, everyone has a chance to come back to life. I actually took my time to watch the full mindfuck that happened from the middle of the movie, to the ending of it.

Ok, so the reason Shinji strangled Asuka in the end, is YET to be a mystery.
But the orange water around them is the bodyfluids of everybody that died.
However, they have a chance to come back from the dead too. IN fact, it doesn't show them, but Shinji and Asuka were the first two to revive.

Sooo, if we can get the Gainax team to get the ZOE characters to get a bit closer to death, but not killing all of them-just kill the unnecesary characters, to create a frightful feeling that everybody might die in the viewer's mind.

Quite honestly, if you COLORED THE EVA 1 in black and white, his back looks almost identical to idolo's.
this means that the team can handle ZOE designs efficiently and beautifullly.

Also, the mechanics of the LEVS and OF's have never really been revealed.
It yet remains a mystery on whether they are BIO MECHA, or simply standard mecha.One thing that yet remains a mystery is why idolo's back bled for a sec when he was shot in the back and the wings came off-that baffled me there...

Anyways, Gainax can call the Metatron the "material god did not use" and that humans are playing god by synthesizing it into any desired matter they want.
From there, they can make the metatron come to life, probably as massive crystalized monsters that can take any shape or form, including that of a friend, and to ELUDE humans by screwing with their minds, note how Anubis and Idolo controlled their pilots with mental deceit.

Sooo, once God finds out that the ZOE people have been playing god with his precious remaining metatron, he's infuriated, but of course, one pilot(the protagonist) fights God himself to stop him from unleashing his wrath on the entire
world.

Remember, the fights in ZOE 2 were at SUB-LIGHT SPEED.

How epic would a fight be if an OF other than Jehuty could achieve speeds faster than light itself, and to actually fight ON PAR with God?

Sooo, I just now opened a new door for the expansion of the ZOE story, and that this story CAN continue.
Not to mention, I gave some new ways to make the story brand new again, and made a few chances for mechanics revelations,story revelations, and a chance to create a deeper storyline.

Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:42 am