HomeZone of the Enders DataZone of the Enders HD Edition / HD CollectionMARS + VR = M∀RSVisuals / Content GalleryZOE:TUS Message BoardsSitemapAbout ZOE:TUS
It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 3:27 am

I rather die than make ZOE an MMORPG 
Leopardo

Leopardo

Post Re: I rather die than make ZOE an MMORPG
With MGS4 gaining massive popularity (which is a good thing, dont get me wrong. and the same and more should be happening to ZOE), people feel the need to act like morons online. things like the crappy community (plus design problems, leveling, the way the game is set up) bothers me to the point where I dred playing MGO. I do not want the same to happening to ZOE, as I know it would.

Plus, I think that Kojima should just focus on single player instead of splitting resources to try and make a ZOEO.

However, someone on MGSF made a good point on their ZOE3 thread. Downloadable boss battles. Every week or month, a new incredibly hard battle would come out that would force us Runners to think in order to win. Think ZOE2's bosses that required a strategy and multiple tries, and multiply it. Have returning classic ZOE bosses too. I love that idea, it would add tons of replayability to the game, challenge to master frame runners, and would keep the game from getting stale.

Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:52 pm
Scanner

Scanner

MMO to me doesn't seem to fit with ZOE.

I'd prefere if they took the Splinter Cell approach and made a co-op mode. Two frames going in to preform certain objectives, whether it be to destroying a heavily armed complex to fighting your way to a much larger frame that requires two frames to deal with. But it's a story on it's own, not really connecting to the main plot involving Jehuty, Dingo, or Leo. Just something that would be fun. And not just one mission. It'd be several, at least five while the main story would have twice as much.

Another co-op would be perhaps to go through story-mode with one other person, but it amps up the difficulty. One plays as Jehuty, and the other, I don't know, plays as a new Vi Viper or a reconstructed Anubis. Or just some random new frame. Kinda like Halo 3 where three other people played as the Arbiter and two Elites.

Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:52 pm
Ardjet

Ardjet

ZeroAcception wrote:
Another co-op would be perhaps to go through story-mode with one other person, but it amps up the difficulty. One plays as Jehuty, and the other, I don't know, plays as a new Vi Viper or a reconstructed Anubis. Or just some random new frame. Kinda like Halo 3 where three other people played as the Arbiter and two Elites.

models from the GBA could fit very well on a ZOEMMO
like one person can use jehuty and the other could use, Durandal II or Pharsti
and fight nerokerubinas, and smarmlingione, and loads of raptores

Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:38 pm
NARITA

NARITA

I like ZOE as the way it was. Maybe a liitle tweaks or additions is okay, but making an MMORPG?
they'll kill the game & I won't ever bother the shit out of it, IF they made it like that...

Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:04 am