HomeZone of the Enders DataZone of the Enders HD Edition / HD CollectionMARS + VR = M∀RSVisuals / Content GalleryZOE:TUS Message BoardsSitemapAbout ZOE:TUS
It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 10:28 pm

Here is what I want for ZOE3 
Mosquito

Mosquito

Post Here is what I want for ZOE3
First most important is the versus mode. I Want each oribtal frame to have more then one usable sub-weapon. Example: Adrjet can swtich sub weapon like wisp misslies and wips grab. Jehuty can use of its sub weapons ecept the vector cannon and zero shift. Jehuty ver 2 and Naked Jahuty can use a sub weapons excpet vector cannon there is no piont in using that in versus mode. More playable orbital frames. How about a playable large oribtal frame like the selkis Nohman use to pilot? Also you can chose the level of the frame from level 1 to level 10 this time and it not only deternment the strenth but speed, and the sub weapons (Homing missles or lasers more difficult to avoid)

More fun extra missions and some Mini games. Though I like Zoradius I want something else. But No more SOS missions. I hated have to save those LEV. Tempest, Nebula, Tyrant return as bosses.

BTW I like the RPG element in the bother the ZOE and ZOE 2nd runner. Fist of mArs has that but I prefer ZOe to be an action RPG. Yes it should be consdier an RPG, becuase you level up. IN the first ZOE there is a world map, you enoucnter enemies and you can escape from them. In ZOE2 you can level up beyond level eight, your opponents have levels and stats to and deternment how tough the fight will be. So I want the RPG element to returns ZOE as well.

Also I want a cutscene viewer, You can view any cutscenes you want. A music option, unlock and listen to msuic you want.

Boss battle option should come back, unlike ZOE2 you can chose to fight them all or chose a particle boss you want to fight. The optns include all lthe boss in ZOE3 you fought against.

Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:57 am
Inhert

Inhert

Post Re: Here is what I want for ZOE3
Hmm, I got another idea! HOW ABOUT A ZONE OF THE ENDERS FIGHTING GAME?
Think about tekken and other stuff like that!

Imagine this being like how Dragon Ball Z budokai was, with cinematic cutscenes, kickass moves and Cellshaded graphics.
Just imagine the pure badassery that it would become if it was like that?
Then you could do mission mode and unlock characters like Idolo and use him too.
But then again, the Zone Of The Enders gameplay is what made the mech title so awesome and original, but still, it's a nice thought to consider dontcha think?

Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:36 pm
Mosquito

Mosquito

No. I like the versus mode as it is, but more selectable sub weapon for each frame.

Aside that I want ZOE3 to have more types of unmanned mass produce orbital frame both humanoid and non-humanoid shape for you to fight against. I also want thos tankers type frame from Fist of mars Calibur and Blade to come back as enemies you can battle. They should be called tankers, not calibur or blade. They should be armed with beam cannons like in FOM. You ushould be able to fight against Phantoma LEVas enemies this time.

Video A.I. should come back in a Nephtis or Neith like frame. You should fight it serveral times like nephtis and a damage form like Zombie neith. There should be a very damage form but should have some horror inspired theme, it should be a hard battle.

Also I want the story to take place after Nohman's defeat. How about Nohman A.I. I get to play as Naked Jehuty with Zero Shift equipped. Just like ZOE2 pressing the L3 or R3 button with result in a negative or postive respose of Jehuty's runner. I prefer Dingo to return as Jehuty's runner but a new protagonist is ok.

Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:29 am
Inhert

Inhert

Well I got an even better idea! How about an extension of multiple storylines with changable endings like in DBZ Budokai? Where we can also play "The Path Of Idolo" and actually survive the deimos station? You know, to make alternate endings for each character's storyline to unlock new ones.

Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:46 am

I want it to be moddable like unreal3 so we can make more missions and write scripts for new boss AI and weapons. Or use a PC to make new OF that can be put in the game. EPIC can do it, so why can’t KojimaPro?

Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:13 pm
Spider

Spider

OR, MAYBE

YOU UNLOCK A MISSION WHERE YOU PLAY AS DELORES

Anyway, I think you should be able to make moral choices, like kill a dude or save him. Or save your girlfriend or a colony or stuff like that.

Also I think it should have some RPG elements like, upgrade certain skills or unlock new ones. And you should be able to take companions along like a LEV or something.
(a new sub-weapon should also be there)
OHHH AND CUSTIMIZABLE FRAME!!!!
Maybe they should make it a Mass Effect'ish Rpg
BUT with Zone of the Enders combat that would be=awesome

Or maybe not, I hope when they make it, it doesn't let all the fans down......
So that's what I think.

also I agree with Razor, a moddable game would be epic, except it should be on PS3 so...........

If I were a bad Orbital Frame, I WOULDN'T BE SITTIN HERE BLOWIN YA UP NOW WOULD I?!?!?!?!

Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:43 pm
Mosquito

Mosquito

I want new types of sub weapons. How about a improved vector cannon, one that does not require Jehuty to stand on the ground. I want afreeze ice blast weapon. It shoots outa ice freeze blast that incase opponent in ice for a duration of time. When frozen the opponent will fall unable to fly, if the stage takes place in out space or a place with little gravity the opponent will slowly float around.

Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:39 pm
Ardjet

Ardjet

here is what i want

ZOE 3, by yours truly Image

Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:05 am
Inhert

Inhert

DUDE, I WANT MORE GIANT ORBITAL FRAMES TO FIGHT AGAINST! Remember those fights in Zone Of the Enders 1? Man, those were the days....
OH and a couple of more enemy MANNED orbital frames so we have a bit more storyline. I mean, did anyone notice there were less than 10 total characters in Zone Of The Enders 2? In ZOE 1 it had some more characters, but they were virtually useless in the storyline besides the final escaping scene.

So, anyway, MORE unmanned frames, and more manned frames to have great bossfights with.

Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:30 am
Mosquito

Mosquito

helldiver450 wrote:
DUDE, I WANT MORE GIANT ORBITAL FRAMES TO FIGHT AGAINST! Remember those fights in Zone Of the Enders 1? Man, those were the days....
OH and a couple of more enemy MANNED orbital frames so we have a bit more storyline. I mean, did anyone notice there were less than 10 total characters in Zone Of The Enders 2? In ZOE 1 it had some more characters, but they were virtually useless in the storyline besides the final escaping scene.

So, anyway, MORE unmanned frames, and more manned frames to have great bossfights with.

Yea . I hope Tyrant tempest and Nebula and Zakat reutnrs as bosses. More new type of large OF as boss too. But I want just as much humnoid OF as bosses too. Also I want large unmanned mass produced non humanoid Orbital frames as rugular enemies.

Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:47 pm