HomeZone of the Enders DataZone of the Enders HD Edition / HD CollectionMARS + VR = M∀RSVisuals / Content GalleryZOE:TUS Message BoardsSitemapAbout ZOE:TUS
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:33 pm

ZOE 3 CANCELLED... 
Manta

Manta

Post ZOE 3 CANCELLED...
http://www.insidegamingdaily.com/2013/0 ... -canceled/

Surpise Suprise...They didn't exactly advertise the HD collection all that well. It's like it was Konami's intent to fucking...destroy the series entirely by giving the HD collection to a company that basically makes Wii shovelware and shitty android games.

If they made a brilliant new game...you know...The Last of Us standards of awesome which Kojima Productions is COMPLETELY capable of making...people will buy it in droves!

I really really hate how money has now turned the games industry into a stale 3 or 4 AAA game industry. It's horseshit.

Sat Jun 22, 2013 1:08 pm
Inhert

Inhert

Post Re: ZOE 3 CANCELLED...
i give up

Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:06 pm
Zakat

Zakat

But we already knew that.

But yeah, they shouldn't have outsourced it to a company that only makes shitty shovelware. The bad quality of the port was probably the biggest reason the HD collection flopped so hard, and thus pretty much killed every chance of there ever being a ZoE3. Not to mention that they even felt like being complete shitheads and didn't release the Special Edition to Europe. Just why?

Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:29 pm
Leopardo

Leopardo

Location: Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
Y'know, that patch still hasn't come out yet.

Sun Jun 23, 2013 6:32 am
Scanner

Scanner

It's shame to hear this TT__TT Why Kojima, WHY?????

Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:47 am
Leopardo

Leopardo

bogcsa1013 wrote:
It's shame to hear this TT__TT Why Kojima, WHY?????

Because if he's not making money on Metal Gear or Boktai, he doesn't want to make it.

Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:09 am
Metatron

Metatron

Like CaveShinobi said, we already reported this, but I'm not locking the thread since it's whatever.

Yeah, it's disbanded and whatnot. Probably better that way. It's gone the way of Snatcher and Policenauts, classics that might have had cool sequels but won't because things are different now. They've moved on from those games and there's not really enough demand, especially not when stacked up against Metal Gear. Gotta remember ZOE isn't even his game.

As for the patch, ummm I guess whenever they get around to it. That's pretty much always how ZOE is dealt with.

Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:02 am
Leopardo

Leopardo

ADA wrote:
As for the patch, ummm I guess whenever they get around to it. That's pretty much always how ZOE is dealt with.

Then I guess we're not getting a patch. Oh, well. I never actually had any problems with the HD Collection.

Funny though, back in 2001, they had the first game, then Idolo, then Dolores, which took us into 2002, where we had Fist of Mars. Then came 2003, when ZOE2 came out, and the series has been dead since then. Those two years that ZOE existed, the series was almost forcing itself on us, and we didn't have to worry about "whenever they get around to it". Then, we got the HD Collection, and the spark of hope was rekindled after nine years of nothing, and now that spark has died again.

Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:17 am
Metatron

Metatron

Are you excited for The Phantom Pain?

Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:20 pm
Leopardo

Leopardo

I've been excited for Phantom Pain ever since I saw the VGA trailer in December. The FOX Engine is powerful, and I want more and more games being made with it.

Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:23 pm