HomeZone of the Enders DataZone of the Enders HD Edition / HD CollectionMARS + VR = M∀RSVisuals / Content GalleryZOE:TUS Message BoardsSitemapAbout ZOE:TUS
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:08 pm

What if ZOE3 becomes an interquel or prequel? 
Inhert

Inhert

Post Re: What if ZOE3 becomes an interquel or prequel?
Bandage131 wrote:
I think we all know who Radium (or Radam, according to his in-game name, used in both ZOE1 and FoM, which actually calls him Radam Lavans) is. And, if he had piloted Jehuty, the Earth would be a pile of rock floating around in space right now with no one left alive on it.

And a big part of the reason he died was because he was going fuck-nutty at the time. Way to fuck-up royal, Radium.

It would definitely be cool if Jehuty (or any OF for that matter) could use two Burst Attack Balls at the same time. Maybe if we shout loud enough, Kojima'll put it in ZOE3. Say, do you guys want KojiPro to work on ZOE3, or Platinumgames, who are working on Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance?

Dude, after seeing this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SNo8h-KfAU

I have finally decided-

Platinum Games is serious about making their games awesome, and know what we want from a hack'n'slash futuristic sword game.
Hideo Kojima does not take us seriously enough to do anything.
He's lied to us and failed promises for nearly HALF a decade.
At this point, I will gladly shout:

"Hideo Kojima, you may leave ZOE 3 to Platinum Games. They will take better care of it than you."

Seriously! Look at Raiden's suit completely redesigned! That action! Even ZOE 2 can't touch Rising(I'm sorry but it's true).

The only thing that worries me is that ZOE 3 would probably have a slightly less dramatic story if we leave it to the new guys. But then again, ZOE 2's story was the typical:

"Bawhawhaw! I am super powerful! Can you defeat me?"

^--- Just like every Naruto and Bleach movie.

What we truly loved about ZOE was the graphics and gameplay.

Soooo once it's on the ps3/xbox360, good graphics are almost a guarantee.
And if the creators of MGSR:Revengeance work with ZOE 3, I'll be happy to see an action-packed, mecha-smashing game totally worthy of my 60 dollars.

And that, my friends, is why I think Hideo Kojima sucks, and should surrender ZOE to Platinum Games.

Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:16 pm
Zakat

Zakat

Personally, I think Hideo should have his hand on the plot, but the rest could be left to Platinum Games. Those guys are fucking ace. I mean -- Bayonetta, Vanquish, MGR: Revengeance... they're awesome.

Also, on ZoE1, there's a frame that can shoot many burst attacks at once: Zombie Neith :P in fact, it shoots SIX instead of just one or two.

Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:47 pm
Leopardo

Leopardo

Location: Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
Well, I'm not going to say Kojima sucks (after Peace Walker, I could never say that), but I do think that if he left ZOE3 in Platinumgames' hands, we would be getting a quality product more than worthy of the ZOE name.

Especially if they put in that "cut everything" mechanic that practically got me hard over MGR (and I'm so not afraid to say that). Hacking up Raptors and Mummyheads with that sweet precision would just be... Oh... Oh god....

I'm sorry you had to hear that.

Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:49 pm
Leopardo

Leopardo

CaveShinobi wrote:
Personally, I think Hideo should have his hand on the plot, but the rest could be left to Platinum Games. Those guys are fucking ace. I mean -- Bayonetta, Vanquish, MGR: Revengeance... they're awesome.

Also, on ZoE1, there's a frame that can shoot many burst attacks at once: Zombie Neith :P in fact, it shoots SIX instead of just one or two.

Yes, Kojima should stick to plot, but the actual development must be Platinumgames.

And I always forget about Zombie Neith. Probably because I stopped playing Versus years ago.

Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:51 pm
Zakat

Zakat

Bandage131 wrote:
CaveShinobi wrote:

Yes, Kojima should stick to plot, but the actual development must be Platinumgames.

And I always forget about Zombie Neith. Probably because I stopped playing Versus years ago.

I will never ever ever forget Zombie Neith. I loved using that frame a bit too much.

Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:54 am
Leopardo

Leopardo

CaveShinobi wrote:
Bandage131 wrote:
CaveShinobi wrote:

I will never ever ever forget Zombie Neith. I loved using that frame a bit too much.

I did use it, but I just forgot about it. I liked ZOE2's versus mode better. It had better mechs.

Sun Dec 25, 2011 2:04 pm