HomeZone of the Enders DataZone of the Enders HD Edition / HD CollectionMARS + VR = M∀RSVisuals / Content GalleryZOE:TUS Message BoardsSitemapAbout ZOE:TUS
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:26 am

Rare? 
Leopardo

Leopardo

Post Rare?
I've tried to hunt down this game for months now, but no stores anywhere have it. Why is it so hard to find?

So my question is: Is this game a very rare game? and How long did it take you guys to find it?

Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:01 pm
Clod

Clod

Post Re: Rare?
Seems to have become so. I had it back when it was a fairly new release and was easy to find.
That said, just finding any decent GBA game seems near impossible now.
At least thats in semi-decent condition and isn't boxless/manualless

Trying to find a copy in an actual shop may be next to impossible. Best bet is online.

Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:50 pm
Leopardo

Leopardo

Eh, buying things online isn't for me. I live in the stone age.

To be honest, I've never seen a GameBoy Advance game at the store with the box and manual, ever.

It sucks for people like me, who recently became fans (the end of last summer for me) who want to play these older games. GameStop is never of any help to me, my best bet is a store called The Exchange, which specializes in older/used games (has some new games, but majority is used) + DVDs and CDs, and I've been disapointed with them lately too.

It's the same with the two animes, I'm just never gonna be able to find them. I guess I'm just out of luck.

Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:44 pm
Clod

Clod

Got any friends who will buy stuff online?
Maybe you can get someone else to get you a copy, and pay them for it :v

You can always ask in the stores if they can get ahold of one, but lets face it, these places are never helpful unless they have said item in that store right then and there.

I'd never have gotten some of the games I really wanted had I not bought them online.

Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:07 pm
Leopardo

Leopardo

Funny you mention that, I was talking to my friend who was like 'Yea, I buy it for ya on EBAY' So I'm considering giving him my money to spend on it. The game should be fairly cheap, right?

I dunno, to be honest, I'm not good with money. I am very reluctant to buy anything more than $20, I just feel bad when I do it (I'm weird, I know. Money is just worth so much to me.). I'm thinking the animes would be more than that or am I wrong.

Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:33 pm
NARITA

NARITA

If you lived where I live, it isn't rare, I called up that one day looking for the PS2 of ZOE and found out that they had a few copies of Fist. Well, any who, if you are still looking for it, I have a free method you can use, pretty much how I play all old video games now and days.

Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:57 am
Ardjet

Ardjet

i would suggest you buy them online, im gonna start doing that once i have money

Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:00 am
Leopardo

Leopardo

Gado, you have the Fist, right? If you don't mind me asking, how much did you pay for it and how long ago was this. What about the animes?

Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:05 am
Ardjet

Ardjet

VicViper_Leo wrote:
Gado, you have the Fist, right? If you don't mind me asking, how much did you pay for it and how long ago was this. What about the animes?

OOOOHH bro
... remembering gives me nostalgia... you shouldn´t have asked, well
i got it like in 2002 (i was like 12) good times, i rly don´t remember how much it costed cuz back then i just asked for the games and they bought them for me.
i´ve seen idolo, and a few dolores episodes... and thats it for the anime

Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:52 am
Clod

Clod

I can get it online for like £5-8 (second hand naturally)

Which translates to like $8-15 I think. (-ish)
It should not be particularly expensive.

Dingo wrote:
If you lived where I live, it isn't rare, I called up that one day looking for the PS2 of ZOE and found out that they had a few copies of Fist. Well, any who, if you are still looking for it, I have a free method you can use, pretty much how I play all old video games now and days.

One would assume your free method is Emulation :v
Which is fine and all, but having the hardcopy is just so much nicer :'(
I have Fist of Mars loaded onto my R4 (along with hundreds of other GBA/DS games) but yeah, I should maybe get a proper copy sometime.

Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:23 pm