HomeZone of the Enders DataZone of the Enders HD Edition / HD CollectionMARS + VR = M∀RSVisuals / Content GalleryZOE:TUS Message BoardsSitemapAbout ZOE:TUS
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:51 am

Ex mission help 
Scanner

Scanner

Post Ex mission help
I'm trying to get a high score on every ex mission, but this one is proving difficult. This is a mission where you use naked jehuty in the massive war at the aumaan crevasse. And the 1st score is 15 min or under with rank A. But the difficulty is quite high in this mission and it only gives you geyser and zero shift. I've tried a variety of ways, but it seems to damn hard to keep those levs alive, and I really am trying.

Any thoughts on how I can keep enough alive for rank A within the time limit?

Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:47 am
Inhert

Inhert

Post Re: Ex mission help
I suggest using zeroshift to teleport to the location desired, then use the homing laser to neutralize the enemy in large quantities.
Your homing lasers are powerful enough to break through shields, and when locked onto many enemies, your superiority index will be at optimal levels since the enemy raptors have no means of defense against it.

-ADA

Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:55 am
Scanner

Scanner

Post Re: Ex mission help
I also tried doing that but it seems harder. There must be a way. Any other ideas?

Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:51 pm