HomeZone of the Enders DataZone of the Enders HD Edition / HD CollectionMARS + VR = M∀RSVisuals / Content GalleryZOE:TUS Message BoardsSitemapAbout ZOE:TUS
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:44 am

What if question 
Leopardo

Leopardo

Post Re: What if question
sw241819 wrote:
VicViper_Leo wrote:
sw241819 wrote:
Just thought of a good question to pass the time...

What if Nohman took Jehuty instead of Anubis, wouldn't that be strange? I couldn't really imagine Jehuty as a boss :|

Hold on for a minute. Please forgive me, as I have not played through the games in a while and am holding off for the HD Collection, but didn't Nohman try this twice, at the beginning of both games (by sending Viola in ZOE1 and Ken in ZOE2)? If Nohman got Jehuty, he'd have to go through Leo or Dingo, right? And, if that's the case, wouldn't he have both Anubis and Jehuty?

Well, to put it a better way imagine if both of the frames positions were swapped around. So Leo would have gotten Anubis and Nohman, Jehuty around midway through the game. Becuae I also remember from ZOE 1 that he gets Anubis around at that time.
Ok, I see what you are saying now. Yea, that defiantly would be an interesting experience!

Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:58 pm
Leopardo

Leopardo

Location: Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
Would that then make Jehuty the super-frame and Anubis the weak, for some reason mind-wiped frame?

Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:48 pm
Scanner

Scanner

Yes, exactly, it is very weird when you think about it :shock:

Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:35 pm
Zakat

Zakat

Bandage131 wrote:
Would that then make Jehuty the super-frame and Anubis the weak, for some reason mind-wiped frame?

I wonder how a "Level 0" Anubis would look like. I was never sure; are Anubis' wings actually wings, like Jehuty's, or are they vector traps? If they're vector traps, they'd probably be shut tight, maybe even shrunk.

Jehuty, on the other hand, would probably look like Jehuty V2, with the skirt-blades floating around it.

The battle in the colony's HUB would be very interesting. One thing that always bothered me in that battle (the original one) is how Nohman never uses ranged attacks, only melee. Were those added later on, or was he merely playing with Leo? This really just popped on my head.
Anyway, if Anubis' ranged attacks were added after the first game, would that mean that Jehuty V2 in the first game would lack those, as well? Or would it still have them? In that case, would Leo have to find the correct program to let Anubis use ranged attacks?
OH GOD. SO MANY QUESTIONS. SO MUCH SPECULATION.

Someone should totally write a fic reimagining this scenery, where Leo gets a weak Anubis and Nohman gets an all-powerful Jehuty. That won't be me, though. I already have my hands full trying to write a MLP fanfic. Volunteers?

Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:24 pm
Inhert

Inhert

I'm not much of a writer, but if 3 people ask me to make a ZOE battle animation, I will animate it.

I will be awaiting a minimum of 3 requests, Until then- no go.

Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:22 am
Leopardo

Leopardo

CaveShinobi wrote:
Bandage131 wrote:

I wonder how a "Level 0" Anubis would look like. I was never sure; are Anubis' wings actually wings, like Jehuty's, or are they vector traps? If they're vector traps, they'd probably be shut tight, maybe even shrunk.

Jehuty, on the other hand, would probably look like Jehuty V2, with the skirt-blades floating around it.

The battle in the colony's HUB would be very interesting. One thing that always bothered me in that battle (the original one) is how Nohman never uses ranged attacks, only melee. Were those added later on, or was he merely playing with Leo? This really just popped on my head.
Anyway, if Anubis' ranged attacks were added after the first game, would that mean that Jehuty V2 in the first game would lack those, as well? Or would it still have them? In that case, would Leo have to find the correct program to let Anubis use ranged attacks?
OH GOD. SO MANY QUESTIONS. SO MUCH SPECULATION.

Someone should totally write a fic reimagining this scenery, where Leo gets a weak Anubis and Nohman gets an all-powerful Jehuty. That won't be me, though. I already have my hands full trying to write a MLP fanfic. Volunteers?

I'd take up your fanfic offer, but I'm deep in the middle of writing I'll eventually get paid for (I write zombie books) and my extended novelizations of the ZOE games (if you look at the ZOE1 Fan Novel thread in the ZOE1 section, you can find two chapters!), so I'm a little full up myself.

helldiver450 wrote:
I'm not much of a writer, but if 3 people ask me to make a ZOE battle animation, I will animate it.

I will be awaiting a minimum of 3 requests, Until then- no go.

Here's request number 1. I'd love to see Zakat fight Tempest (don't know why, it just popped into my head).

Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:42 am
Zakat

Zakat

Bandage131 wrote:
I'd take up your fanfic offer, but I'm deep in the middle of writing I'll eventually get paid for (I write zombie books) and my extended novelizations of the ZOE games (if you look at the ZOE1 Fan Novel thread in the ZOE1 section, you can find two chapters!), so I'm a little full up myself.

You're a published author? Neat. I'm curious, care to share any titles you've worked on?

Bandage131 wrote:
Here's request number 1. I'd love to see Zakat fight Tempest (don't know why, it just popped into my head).

I'm with Bandage131 on this one. I never really thought about such battle, but it'd be interesting to see. Two massive OFs going against each other? Would be awesome. Although, I think Tempest would be easily owned. It's a very slow-moving frame; Zakat's charge attacks and laser barrages would decimate Tempest.

Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:45 am
Leopardo

Leopardo

My first (and so far only) published work is called Undead Explosion: Dead Place, and can be found in the Kindle Store on Amazon.com.

And, I agree, Zakat would kick Tempest's ass, but it'd still be a fucking cool fight.

Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:54 pm
Leopardo

Leopardo

http://www.amazon.com/Undead-Explosion- ... 515&sr=8-1

Pretty cool! Any significant profits?

Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:46 pm
Leopardo

Leopardo

Well, the book sells for 2.99, and out of that, I make 2.07. I've made about 13/14 bucks so far, just out of Jan/Feb sales (none in March, so far).

Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:35 am