HomeZone of the Enders DataZone of the Enders HD Edition / HD CollectionMARS + VR = M∀RSVisuals / Content GalleryZOE:TUS Message BoardsSitemapAbout ZOE:TUS
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:10 am

What if question 
Scanner

Scanner

Post What if question
Just thought of a good question to pass the time...

What if Nohman took Jehuty instead of Anubis, wouldn't that be strange? I couldn't really imagine Jehuty as a boss :|

Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:46 pm
Zakat

Zakat

Post Re: What if question
Actually, it'd be interesting. Let's consider the following: Nohman went insane because of the Metatron contamination deal. Now imagine it if it was Leo going apeshit about Metatron inside Anubis.
Now imagine a mindfuck battle between a crazed Leo with distorted perception or something going against a sane but still twisted as shit Nohman inside Jehuty. Yeah, it'd be interesting.

Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:54 pm
Inhert

Inhert

If there is ANYONE who i believe will be the next antagonist, it will have to be Dingo Egret.

WHY?

He had a full bionic body completely powered by metatron, suffered from TONS of extreme metatron poisoning, and let alone survived in a full lunar explosion of metatron to the point to where even HE had red metatron lines coming into his eyes(recall that dramatic part? It had to be there for a reason).

Hence, Dingo is (sadly) going to be the next antagonist as a good guy who turned bad for the sake of metatron.

And considering how Dingo had a massive shot of metatron ever greater than Nohman or Radium could ever have, GOD KNOWS what kind of powers he might have acquired from all of this....

Sorry guys, but this is the reality as I see it.

Give me your opinion.

Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:02 pm
Zakat

Zakat

helldiver450 wrote:
If there is ANYONE who i believe will be the next antagonist, it will have to be Dingo Egret.

WHY?

He had a full bionic body completely powered by metatron, suffered from TONS of extreme metatron poisoning, and let alone survived in a full lunar explosion of metatron to the point to where even HE had red metatron lines coming into his eyes(recall that dramatic part? It had to be there for a reason).

Hence, Dingo is (sadly) going to be the next antagonist as a good guy who turned bad for the sake of metatron.

And considering how Dingo had a massive shot of metatron ever greater than Nohman or Radium could ever have, GOD KNOWS what kind of powers he might have acquired from all of this....

Sorry guys, but this is the reality as I see it.

Give me your opinion.

Actually, it makes sense. But it would be weird. Having Dingo suddenly become an antagonist doesn't sit all that well. There'd have to be another game bridging ZoE2 to that game, probably showing Dingo's slow fall and Leo's rise.
Oh god. The doors we have just unlocked.

Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:32 pm
Leopardo

Leopardo

Location: Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
CaveShinobi wrote:
There'd have to be another game bridging ZoE2 to that game, probably showing Dingo's slow fall and Leo's rise.

That's assuming that Leo will

1.) be Alive. If I were Dingo, and I just went Meta-crazy, I'd kill the one person ADA has an emotional attachment to, which is Leo.
2.) be Against Dingo. We're going to assume that ZOE3 is at least a decade after 2, what's to say Dingo doesn't come up with some propaganda that drags Leo and others to his side, therefore making Dingo the final boss, Ken probably just before him, and Leo just before her.
3.) Care. Leo might be tired of fighting by the time of ZOE3. Remember, he was just your average neglected teen who stumbled upon a mech by accident (wait, then why am I assuming he'll get tired of fighting? Amuro didn't. Okay, scratch number 3)

Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:42 pm
Inhert

Inhert

Telling from the cool suit and bandana Leo was wearing in ZOE 2, he's apparently the reincarnation of Solid Snake in the ZOE universe(as I would see it) if it continues into his adulthood.

Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:03 pm
Zakat

Zakat

Bandage131 wrote:
That's assuming that Leo will

1.) be Alive. If I were Dingo, and I just went Meta-crazy, I'd kill the one person ADA has an emotional attachment to, which is Leo.
2.) be Against Dingo. We're going to assume that ZOE3 is at least a decade after 2, what's to say Dingo doesn't come up with some propaganda that drags Leo and others to his side, therefore making Dingo the final boss, Ken probably just before him, and Leo just before her.
3.) Care. Leo might be tired of fighting by the time of ZOE3. Remember, he was just your average neglected teen who stumbled upon a mech by accident (wait, then why am I assuming he'll get tired of fighting? Amuro didn't. Okay, scratch number 3)

Leo was too much of a good guy to not go against a crazed Dingo in some way. Even if he wanted to help Dingo recover from his madness, he'd probably have to fight him.

Anyway, I just picked Leo because he's the only canon character I know of who would probably stand up for any possible threat.

Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:31 pm
Leopardo

Leopardo

sw241819 wrote:

What if Nohman took Jehuty instead of Anubis, wouldn't that be strange? I couldn't really imagine Jehuty as a boss :|

Hold on for a minute. Please forgive me, as I have not played through the games in a while and am holding off for the HD Collection, but didn't Nohman try this twice, at the beginning of both games (by sending Viola in ZOE1 and Ken in ZOE2)? If Nohman got Jehuty, he'd have to go through Leo or Dingo, right? And, if that's the case, wouldn't he have both Anubis and Jehuty?

Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:29 am
Scanner

Scanner

VicViper_Leo wrote:
sw241819 wrote:

Hold on for a minute. Please forgive me, as I have not played through the games in a while and am holding off for the HD Collection, but didn't Nohman try this twice, at the beginning of both games (by sending Viola in ZOE1 and Ken in ZOE2)? If Nohman got Jehuty, he'd have to go through Leo or Dingo, right? And, if that's the case, wouldn't he have both Anubis and Jehuty?

Well, to put it a better way imagine if both of the frames positions were swapped around. So Leo would have gotten Anubis and Nohman, Jehuty around midway through the game. Becuae I also remember from ZOE 1 that he gets Anubis around at that time.

Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:28 am
Leopardo

Leopardo

Location: Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
helldiver450 wrote:
Telling from the cool suit and bandana Leo was wearing in ZOE 2, he's apparently the reincarnation of Solid Snake in the ZOE universe(as I would see it) if it continues into his adulthood.

If he's Snake, who are:

Big Boss
Otacon
Cambell (Maybe Elena...)
Meryl
Liquid
Solidus
Ocelot
Sniper Wolf
???

Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:33 pm