HomeZone of the Enders DataZone of the Enders HD Edition / HD CollectionMARS + VR = M∀RSVisuals / Content GalleryZOE:TUS Message BoardsSitemapAbout ZOE:TUS
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:45 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Anubis Vs. Anything Else? 
Clod

Clod

Post Re: Anubis Vs. Anything Else?
I think there's a few that could probably flat out crush Anubis coming from the anime standpoint. Gunbuster?
The Buster Machines from Diebuster. Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann (its bigger than galaxies), I don't think would even flinch at Anubis :P.

Anubis' Zero Shift ability gives it quite the edge against anything of a similar kind of size.
I think the Tallgeese is perhaps a bit clunky to keep up, Gundams in general.

Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:31 pm
Cyclops

Cyclops

Quote:
Yeah idolo end is very sad,it also lalmost make me cry

Quote:
Thx for the offer seymour, but I got it :D . Man, this movie got me so close to crying in the end, I've never watched a movie that got me that close to crying (lol I sound like a wimp now). I'm thinking of buying the dvd just to watch the japanese version (I like their voices better).
You guys too?! All I had to do was think 'ok' and the tears would begin rolling out (Dolores, i had a bigger impact on me).

My copy of Idolo was in Japanese audio with English subtitles, which was not that bad at all anyway. :] Of course I would still prefer it in English audio, but it was all that I could find. I think I enjoyed the anime series as much as I did since my copy of Dolores, i was in English audio (which is more and longer than Idolo); however, I have no complaints. I loved them both as they were. Going to keep them forever! :D

Intel C2Q Q9450 Yorkfield 12MB L2-Cache @ 3.2GHz, G.Skill 2x2GB DDR2-1000 (PC2 8000) Dual Channel, Corsair 750TX, ATI VisionTek Radeon HD4850 512MB, 500GB Seagate Barracuda 7200.11 SATA-II, 200GB Maxtor IDE-150, Microsoft Windows XP Professional SP3

Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:26 pm
Battery

Battery

Well, there's the so-called "super robots" that can definitely do it (some already mentioned above) but not any super robots though. Some of them for example like Turn A, Turn X (or any Gundams in general) ain't going to cut it for the simple reason that their published specs simply make it impossible for them to actually beat Anubis.

Note that for all intents and purposes, Anubis = Jehuty and vice versa. Not the Jehuty v1 though since it is actually incomplete until it becomes J v2. This had been argued at length in the gamespot boards. Take Turn A for example. It's published specs puts its reactor output at 27000 kW. Then I pointed out that based on numbers actually stated (let alone inferred) puts Jehuty's per second output being the equivalent of exploding 2 Tsar Bomba bombs every second. If the conversion is right, that's 466.5 petawatt....every second.

So going back to the topic, nope. None of the OFs in ZOE verse can do it. Not even Idolo, ok make that especially not Idolo especially since it appears that it doesn't have the SSA like the latter OFs. Seriously, after looking at the power charts of the OFs, Idolo certainly won't be that high (actually should be among the weakest of the manned OFs since it is the first prototype) and Jehuty/Anubis in their respective final forms would score max in all aspects since at this point, the only thing that can hurt each other...is each other.

Tue Aug 12, 2008 2:02 am
Raptor

Raptor

POWER RANGERS!! >:0

Ummm he would have some problems if he were goin up against umm mabye.... Abeno King! (Magical shoping arcade abenobashi)

Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:39 am
Raptor

Raptor

i dun think a gundam robot could hold his own against anubis ,anubis is to epicly fast and menoverable.

Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:07 am
Zakat

Zakat

Quote:
Yeah idolo end is very sad,it also lalmost make me cry

Quote:
Thx for the offer seymour, but I got it :D . Man, this movie got me so close to crying in the end, I've never watched a movie that got me that close to crying (lol I sound like a wimp now). I'm thinking of buying the dvd just to watch the japanese version (I like their voices better).

Woah, you guys really(almost)cried over that? Not to sound like an ass. But i dont think that's gonna pass my tear sensors. just made me a bit sad.

if you guys almost cried at that, then i take it that you didnt watch dolores, i . Now that, You can cry like crying to mom about dying.
In dolores, i . They WANT to make you cry for it, They push it to the damn limit.

Done Requests: Request #1 Request #2

Highly inactive, But still visit from time to time.

Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:03 am
NARITA

NARITA

GEKIGANGARImage

Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:53 am
Manta

Manta

I thought the whole purpose of the game was that nothing could beat Anubis besides Jehuty...

But on another note, Voltron.

Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:43 pm
Scanner

Scanner

transformers

Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:52 pm
Battery

Battery

Quote:
transformers

Hmmm im not so sure that they have the manouverability, except for maybe starscream but he isnt as powerful as Anubis. Actually come to think about it what about Starscream vs Vic Viper? Would be interesting hey?

Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:45 pm
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next