HomeZone of the Enders DataZone of the Enders HD Edition / HD CollectionMARS + VR = M∀RSVisuals / Content GalleryZOE:TUS Message BoardsSitemapAbout ZOE:TUS
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:43 am

IDOLO COMBAT SCRIPT READY! 
Seeker

Seeker

Post Re: IDOLO COMBAT SCRIPT READY!
The result would have been exactly the same, if not worse.

Radium isn't responsible for everything, you have to remember, it's Idolo's metatron corruption that makes him crazy. Radium was lucky, he had Dolores to keep him on the right way (it's thanks to her that he decides to retire from the project). If Viola was the pilot, she'd have nobody. So she would have piloted Idolo till the end, possibly killing everyone before Earth even thinks about stealing Idolo.

(Just imagine a crazy Viola's reaction after getting rejected by Radium. Bloodbath.)

Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:07 pm
Leopardo

Leopardo

Mac[A] wrote:
The result would have been exactly the same, if not worse.

Radium isn't responsible for everything, you have to remember, it's Idolo's metatron corruption that makes him crazy. Radium was lucky, he had Dolores to keep him on the right way (it's thanks to her that he decides to retire from the project). If Viola was the pilot, she'd have nobody. So she would have piloted Idolo till the end, possibly killing everyone before Earth even thinks about stealing Idolo.

(Just imagine a crazy Viola's reaction after getting rejected by Radium. Bloodbath.)

She would have died if she piloted though, it almost killed radium, so it definantly would killed her almost as quickly as that UNSF was.

Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:14 pm
Seeker

Seeker

RikoaMarinaris wrote:
She would have died if she piloted though, it almost killed radium, so it definantly would killed her almost as quickly as that UNSF was.

Not sure about that, she managed to pilot Idolo without any problem, minus the fact that Idolo didn't "want" to unlock the commands :p. At least she supported Idolo's output without too much trouble.
That's weird in fact, Dr Links says that she was surprise a male martian was able to pilot it, so I'd thought that it was impossible for a woman, but hey, why not.

I think it killed the UNSF pilot because he was simply a bad pilot (Radium manages to keep Idolo moving in straight line, that guy hits every wall possible).

Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:28 pm
Leopardo

Leopardo

Mac[A] wrote:
RikoaMarinaris wrote:

Not sure about that, she managed to pilot Idolo without any problem, minus the fact that Idolo didn't "want" to unlock the commands :p. At least she supported Idolo's output without too much trouble.
That's weird in fact, Dr Links says that she was surprise a male martian was able to pilot it, so I'd thought that it was impossible for a woman, but hey, why not.

I think it killed the UNSF pilot because he was simply a bad pilot (Radium manages to keep Idolo moving in straight line, that guy hits every wall possible).

that was a mix of bad piloting, metatron overload, and IDOLO making his head explode from the inside

Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:38 pm
Spider

Spider

Well i think Idolo was almost exactly like Jehuty but he was
somehow not finished that's why he was corrupted ect..
but i think if Radium was not hallucinating and Idolo not "broken"
then Idolo can be as strong as Jehuty and all the Lev would be destroyed
( Viola too would probabli be killed and if she die in the movie how can she appear in the game ? )

that's why Idolo needed to be destroyed like that Jehuty can be created

Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:46 pm
Leopardo

Leopardo

EliteHaaron wrote:
( Viola too would probabli be killed and if she die in the movie how can she appear in the game ? )

Apparently I just learned that the IDOLO A.I could have been in love with Radium.
"I think the only real instance of an A.I. possibly being in love with a human was Idolo. Although it didn't have a true "AI," some form of conscious inside the Metatron was apparently crazy for Radium. It took the form of his lover and even married him in a fantasy wedding. On multiple occasions the phantasm takes over Idolo/Hathor and attacks anyone who threatens to separate itself from Radium; it even enters Dolores' cockpit, telling James to "get away from my husband". It's downright bizarre."

Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:00 pm
Spider

Spider

Well A.I are not perfect
take an A.I in any history something is always wrong
Even for ADA, if Leo wasn't the first pilot of Jehuty ( actually i don't remember if he was the first :3 )
ADA would be a killing machine even now.
remember when they destroyed Tempest ADA wanted to kill the runner

Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:13 pm
Seeker

Seeker

EliteHaaron wrote:

Idolo is a prototype, Jehuty a completed Frame. Prototypes aren't made to be the strongest of their type, their made to test theories and simulations IRL.
Jehuty being a completed Frame, they tried to optimize it and make it as powerful as possible.

So Jehuty>Idolo.
RikoaMarinaris wrote:
Apparently I just learned that the IDOLO A.I could have been in love with Radium.
"I think the only real instance of an A.I. possibly being in love with a human was Idolo. Although it didn't have a true "AI," some form of conscious inside the Metatron was apparently crazy for Radium. It took the form of his lover and even married him in a fantasy wedding. On multiple occasions the phantasm takes over Idolo/Hathor and attacks anyone who threatens to separate itself from Radium; it even enters Dolores' cockpit, telling James to "get away from my husband". It's downright bizarre."

Yeah, I never thought that way but I think you're actually right. And that's definitely weird and messed up XD!

PS: *sees Rikoa's picture* Know I'm starting to like Orbital Frame Isis :p.

Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:30 pm
Inhert

Inhert

to be perfectly honest, I think I over-powered White Zetus.

I know it's my fan frame and all, but I think it nearly surpasses every single mech I know.
Unlike Jehuty, its version fo ZeroShift works on a different use of space compression.

The traditional way of ZERO SHIFT relies on shrinking the space between you and your destination point.

Zetus's way is similar to Dolores's, but a bit more overpowered.

Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:08 pm
Leopardo

Leopardo

helldiver450 wrote:
to be perfectly honest, I think I over-powered White Zetus.

I know it's my fan frame and all, but I think it nearly surpasses every single mech I know.
Unlike Jehuty, its version fo ZeroShift works on a different use of space compression.

The traditional way of ZERO SHIFT relies on shrinking the space between you and your destination point.

Zetus's way is similar to Dolores's, but a bit more overpowered.

thats not good, Zetus(white or otherwise) is suffering from the sonic the hedgehog fan recolor syndrome, where the character is more overpowered than the main series characters, all he/she needs now is a sterotypical and retarded backstory.

Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:38 pm