HomeZone of the Enders DataZone of the Enders HD Edition / HD CollectionMARS + VR = M∀RSVisuals / Content GalleryZOE:TUS Message BoardsSitemapAbout ZOE:TUS
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:45 am

ZOEOA 2 DAYS LEFT 
Inhert

Inhert

Post ZOEOA 2 DAYS LEFT
Well, only 2 days till its un-official release.

After letting it up for download, I will begin immediate work on a brand new forum/website for ZOEOA, with flash components and all of the professional eye-candy.

I'll have my own blog on there so you guys can check for ZOEOA updates and patches when the need be.
Then a chatroom may be available for everyone to hang out together at, but the most important part is probably the "server section" where people can make permanent servers if their connections have enough bandwith.

Sometimes though, I will personally host major arena tournaments where everyone can fight eachother for a special prize. The prizes haven't been decided yet, but they will improve over time as we get further into bigger tournaments.

Here's a list of possible prizes:

*new mecha models for the game
*different ZOE music packs
*or even some money(maybe)

Anyhow, the forum will feature a fresh system of mix&matching, which involves swapping parts between your mechs to create a fresh and original design. For example, you can make LEV's with some OF parts and submit your designs for everybody to see.
Just remember, mix&matching only affects the APPEARANCE of the mech, not the performance or health- so keep that in mind, "Armored Core" fans.

Anyhoo, "fashion shows" will also be hosted to find out who makes the coolest mix&match mech. The winner of course gets a prize similar to the ones above.

Currently I'm doing the last bits of balancing the mechs out, for example, LEV's get more armor, but less ammo and boost.

Meanwhile the raptors have more boost and better close-range attacks- at the sacrifice of armor.

Orbital Frames will have the upper hand with a fair amount of armor, infinite boost, and infinite ammo.
i've been waiting to release this game for half a year already, but I've been patient to make sure this becomes the best thing the ZOE fan community has ever seen.

Merry Christmas everybody :D

~Helldiver450

Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:49 am
Leopardo

Leopardo

Post Re: ZOEOA 2 DAYS LEFT
Tell me, do you jizz in your pants every time you think about ZOEOA? Im just saying...

Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:29 am
Inhert

Inhert

RikoaMarinaris wrote:
Tell me, do you jizz in your pants every time you think about ZOEOA? Im just saying...

lol nah but i want to see a ZOE 3.
ZOEOA will either give me a lawsuit or will hopefully inspire Hideo Kojima to get off his lazy butt and start fulfilling his promise.

Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:45 am
Seeker

Seeker

Great! =D

You've got so much work to do...

Waiting is getting harder and harder!

Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:42 am
Inhert

Inhert

Yup, and another thing is... I'm going to leave two or three mech slots un-altered(the windom mechs are temporary replacements) until Marduk and the other two mechs are finished.

Marduk is just going through minor conversion problems, and it's tricky to reduce his poly's without making him lose his quality.
It's a very tricky model.

Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:46 am
Cyclops

Cyclops

Was just playing ZOE2 again today with naked jehuty, it's funny to be able to cause so much destruction in low time.

Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:28 pm