HomeZone of the Enders DataZone of the Enders HD Edition / HD CollectionMARS + VR = M∀RSVisuals / Content GalleryZOE:TUS Message BoardsSitemapAbout ZOE:TUS
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:48 pm

Okay, here's a small problem. 
Inhert

Inhert

Post Okay, here's a small problem.
Well, as some of us know.. ZOEOA operates on the UKXP engine.
The problem is that it also needs powerup kit PLUS the 2.007 patch to function.

I can provide the 2.007 patch, but you will have to go out and look for a download link of UKXP powerup kit.

Much worse is that my internet connection was downgraded earlier this week due to budget costs.

HOWEVER!
There is a bright side.
On the 24th I will be at my uncle's house for a week and I will be able to upload ZOEOA rapidly.

Right now, the upload speed at my house here is 22 kbps.

The estimated completion time is 17 hours, and my network pings after 40 minutes of uploading progress.

I am sorry, but I have temporarily failed you all. I never took into account that my network would suck so much.

Perhaps, I CAN upload it on Christmas or even sooner by going to my friend's house thise weekend.

I know how anxious you all are to play ZOEOA, and I'm dying to play with you all.
But I am not in control of my horribly laggy internet connection nor am I able to change it.
But at least if I go to my uncle's house this week, you will get ZOEOA THE COMPLETE VERSION instead of the beta.

Think about it, a complete version of ZOEOA for x-mas, as a present for everyone who has been waiting patiently for ZOEOA and ZOE 3's debut.

Again, sorry for the temporary inconveinience...

~Helldiver450

Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:37 pm
Cyclops

Cyclops

Post Re: Okay, here's a small problem.
I just would like if you could provide some instructions on how to patch this and that, and how to install that powerup kit whatever thing.

You owe us nothing, no need to be worried.

Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:41 pm
Inhert

Inhert

bleant wrote:
I just would like if you could provide some instructions on how to patch this and that, and how to install that powerup kit whatever thing.

You owe us nothing, no need to be worried.

Well, I KINDA DO owe you due to the fact that I disappointed many people looking forward to this mod, but I plan to make up for it by NOT releasing a beta, but instead giving you all the FULL THING since I have one more week to finish up my work on this game :)

I have a thing about honor and workmanship.

Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:48 pm
Cyclops

Cyclops

Kojima disappointed us with ZOE3, which we will pay a lot for, you are giving us this state-of-the-art game for free, FULL! A little delay will do no difference at all.

Just tell, me, how do i patch?... meh, forget it, whe it's launched i will ask you, or try it myself.

Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:01 pm
Inhert

Inhert

bleant wrote:
Kojima disappointed us with ZOE3, which we will pay a lot for, you are giving us this state-of-the-art game for free, FULL! A little delay will do no difference at all.

Just tell, me, how do i patch? Forget it, whe it's launched i will ask you, or try it myself.

Don't worry, you just install the things seperately as required.
It's all automatic. You have to install the original Ultimate Knight Windom XP game on your computer in order to work, as I have not yet figured out a way to make a registry editor for this.

Annnnd, state of the art? Well, maybe the MODELS in it are, but you have to thank Omphai for most of the work, as he's an expert 3D modeller and he's provided me with plenty of help through the project.

Just don't worry, I will post the youtube links that lead you to what you need to download. No worries.

Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:05 pm
Cyclops

Cyclops

WHATEVER, you get what i mean, i will be a patient good boy.

Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:11 pm