HomeZone of the Enders DataZone of the Enders HD Edition / HD CollectionMARS + VR = M∀RSVisuals / Content GalleryZOE:TUS Message BoardsSitemapAbout ZOE:TUS
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:20 pm

ZOEOA Raptor completed 
Inhert

Inhert

Post ZOEOA Raptor completed
Mkay, only HALF complete. But at least the model itself is done. Now all that is left is creating the battle animation and creating different versions of it equipped with different weapons(such as a mummyhead version)

In the meantime, here are two screenshots of the new model.

I didn't bother making it look identical to ZOE 2, but I tried adding some familiar details, such as the glowing red eye(I love that).

So yeah, the model is complete. I'm sure Phixix would like to have this model in her possession , and I will freely grant her permission if she requests the raptor model, since it's very low poly.
The Jehuty however, remains as the crown jewel of Winz00e and this forum.

Let me know what you think of this raptor. Is it fragile enough to give you the urge to slash and bash it yet? >:3IT'S BEEN CONFIRMED. RAPTOR VS. LEV WARS HAVE BEEN CONFIRMED AND CAN BE HELD WITH A MAXIMUM OF 15 PLAYERS!

Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:53 pm
Seeker

Seeker

Post Re: ZOEOA Raptor completed
That's just great!

The game is gonna be sooo awesome, can't wait!

You're making a custom script for every mech? Is zero shift really like zero shift?

PS: My custom Orbital Frame is almost done...

Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:09 pm
Inhert

Inhert

Mac[A] wrote:
That's just great!

The game is gonna be sooo awesome, can't wait!

You're making a custom script for every mech? Is zero shift really like zero shift?

PS: My custom Orbital Frame is almost done...

Umm, not all of them, but some of them do. For example, Aumaan Zetus has Zero Shift and dual blades instead of a staff unlike its former version.

Hey, also... would you like to add your mech to ZOEOA? We have room for 3 more ZOE mechs, and a 3rd-party submission doesn't sound bad at all! :D
I know how eager you are about this project, it's just like the hype that went around SEEDMOD lol.

And yes, it's the REAL Zero shift. You also use it to make a long zero shift attack if you're at the right angle from your opponent.

Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:33 pm
Seeker

Seeker

No problem, once my OF is done, you'll have it. I'm working on a Naked version as well ^^.

Great for zero shift! But you won't give it only to Zetus right? Jehuty (and Anubis) should get it as well, I think.

Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:44 am
Inhert

Inhert

Mac[A] wrote:
No problem, once my OF is done, you'll have it. I'm working on a Naked version as well ^^.

Great for zero shift! But you won't give it only to Zetus right? Jehuty (and Anubis) should get it as well, I think.

ehhhh..... that script is hard to edit, so making a variation of it is almost impossible for that matter, or at least we don't want to go through that ordeal again...

Maybe I can give him an "already-made" HI-NU custom script that lets him use his many vector traps in many fancy ways...

Also, let's not forget how Jehuty and Anubis are ridiculously over-powered in the original games. Some of their attacks have to be removed in order to make it a fair fight online.
Remember, this game IS FOR ZOE FANS :P

So as soon as people unlock jehuty, there are going to be Jehuties and Anubises everywhere- EVERYWHERE!(that's wha she said)

Only a few battles will happen where the most skilled players decide to have LEV vs Raptor wars.
Sadly, only a few people will be Eidolon Zetus and Neith, despite their incredibly strong movesets designed for girl gamers.

Anyway, I don't see an Anubis coming into the game anytime soon within this month. The raptor model was JUST finished yesterday, and I'm busy finding someone in winz00e to help me convert it.
Maybe I can get Omphai to root it at least..

Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:32 am
Seeker

Seeker

Yeah I get what you mean, but it's so weird, seeing Zetus with Zero Shift and not Jehuty while Zero shift is what makes it the real Jehuty (Anubis' equal and stuff).
But if it's too hard to do I can understand your position.

If you need someone to convert the raptor, I can do it.

Last edited by Mac[A] on Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:54 pm
Leopardo

Leopardo

NARITA?
The.Great.Zakat!?

Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:05 pm
Inhert

Inhert

RikoaMarinaris wrote:
NARITA?
The.Great.Zakat!?

I'm sorry, but Narita will NOT be in ZOEOA. Reason: Not enough mech slots and much worse is that making an animation script for it would be nearly impossible.
Zakat, same thing...

BUT HOWEVER, there is still a chance that TEMPEST could be released....
But we won't see anything even close as a prototype of this until next 2 years. Maybe in ZOEOA tw(oh I had to open my mouth!)

Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:51 pm

Sorry guys, one question: which program you us "e to create your personal OF? I'd like to try :)

PS. i'm new here, so sorry if the question is "off topic" xD

Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:38 pm