HomeZone of the Enders DataZone of the Enders HD Edition / HD CollectionMARS + VR = M∀RSVisuals / Content GalleryZOE:TUS Message BoardsSitemapAbout ZOE:TUS
It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 6:42 am

JEHUTY IN ZOEOA! 
Inhert

Inhert

Post JEHUTY IN ZOEOA!
Yes folks, it's coming VERY SOON! The main model for it is almost complete minus some fine detailing I have to do on it(which is fairly obvious).

I swear, I have spent over 18 CONSECUTIVE HOURS ON THIS MODEL(literally, I started when I woke up, and I'm finishing it up as I am about to go to sleep)

Ladies and Gentlemen, I present the greatest masterpiece I have ever woven with my own right hand and mouse...Jehuty...

The following is a WIP, and it's 89% complete.
SCREENSHOTS TAKEN WITH RAYTRACING:

I am exhausted from all of this work...
Please, support the project. Submit your comments for newer and better things to show up.
Seriously, i know most of you just lurk around here and click on my posts every once in a while, but please take your time to check them out more often.
ZOEOA is right around the corner and I don't want fellow fans like me to miss it for prejudging my posts as SPAM.

I'm doing this for you guys and myself, so we can all have a ZOE battle online together and bring in more ZOE fans into this forum.

Please post your comments below if you can ok? It keeps me motivated on continuing the ZOE fan projects and patiently waiting for HK's new ZOE3.

Good night. I'm going to bed now.

Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:23 pm
Seeker

Seeker

Post Re: JEHUTY IN ZOEOA!
I've been following the progress of this amazing game for quite a while now, I'm only registering now to show that there are some people out there interested in your project!
More than you can imagine actually, but most of the ones I know can't express their enthusiasm for the simple reason that they don't even speak English: I'm French myself, and I know exactly 12 persons waiting for this game but aren't familiar with English.
Please, don't give up or anything!!

BTW, that Jehuty is GORGEOUS!

Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:21 pm
Inhert

Inhert

Mac[A] wrote:
I've been following the progress of this amazing game for quite a while now, I'm only registering now to show that there are some people out there interested in your project!
More than you can imagine actually, but most of the ones I know can't express their enthusiasm for the simple reason that they don't even speak English: I'm French myself, and I know exactly 12 persons waiting for this game but aren't familiar with English.
Please, don't give up or anything!!

BTW, that Jehuty is GORGEOUS!

Yes. I will put more effort into this project from now on.
I would like to thank you for your enthusiasm and I feel even more inspired to add more beautiful pieces to this project.

I am grateful to hear that more people are interested in this game, and I will do my best to make everyone happy.
Thank you for your kind words, Mac[A]. I feel inspired.

Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:33 pm
Seeker

Seeker

You're welcome! And I should be the one thanking you, you're the one doing everything! (so, THANK YOU ^^!)

You can be sure that I will talk about your mod to all the people who might be interested, IRL and online!

And I would have helped if I wasn't so busy with school right now... I'm not bad at converting models into UKWXP's engine and I can model in 3D... I did several Evangelion conversions for UKWXP (EVA + angels), several gundams... If you frequent Amecha.co.uk, you might have seen my work there. ex: http://nsa15.casimages.com/img/2010/06/06/100606094529649150.png

Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:55 pm
Inhert

Inhert

Mac[A] wrote:
You're welcome! And I should be the one thanking you, you're the one doing everything! (so, THANK YOU ^^!)

You can be sure that I will talk about your mod to all the people who might be interested, IRL and online!

And I would have helped if I wasn't so busy with school right now... I'm not bad at converting models into UKWXP's engine and I can model in 3D... I did several Evangelion conversions for UKWXP (EVA + angels), several gundams... If you frequent Amecha.co.uk, you might have seen my work there. ex: http://nsa15.casimages.com/img/2010/06/06/100606094529649150.png

NONONO!!!! I don't do all of the work. Omphai has helped me alot through this project. And I couldn't do this without him. If there is anyone to thank for MOST of the mechs, that would be Omphai.
He's helped make almost all of the mechs here. I am simply doing the original Zetus, Raptors, and LEV's. However, when I give Omphai my designs, he tends to have a habit of customizing them to his liking(which explains the gundam-like ZOE mecha in this game).

So again, if there is anyone to thank, it would be Omphai and I. Not just me.

Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:30 pm
Leopardo

Leopardo

Excellent, now we play the waiting game....
^^ Very interesting artstyle

Hiwever the Jehuty mech needs a lot more work done to it, it took kojima forever to model Jehuty just right in 2nd runner

Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:05 pm
Inhert

Inhert

RikoaMarinaris wrote:
Excellent, now we play the waiting game....

^^ Very interesting artstyle

Hiwever the Jehuty mech needs a lot more work done to it, it took kojima forever to model Jehuty just right in 2nd runner

Really? I didn't know.
Oh well, I know this Jehuty won't be picture-perfect...
I'm still new to the 3D world.

Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:13 pm
Seeker

Seeker

Oh, then Thank you Omphai as well! I'm sure I've already saw that name somewhere... oh well.

Modeling an OF is way harder than modeling a Gundam for the simple reason that Gundams are blocky and "flat" whereas OFs are extremly detailed and "curvy". That's why I can tell that this Jehuty is awesomely done.

Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:31 am
Inhert

Inhert

Mac[A] wrote:
Oh, then Thank you Omphai as well! I'm sure I've already saw that name somewhere... oh well.

Modeling an OF is way harder than modeling a Gundam for the simple reason that Gundams are blocky and "flat" whereas OFs are extremly detailed and "curvy". That's why I can tell that this Jehuty is awesomely done.

Actually. Omphai is from 3DGundam and AmechA!

However, he's become a famous and valuable member at winz00e.
It would be nice if you joined our forum:

http://winz00e.forum-free.ca/

Omphai and I work there as a team: I create the base model, and Omphai modifies it and converts it for UKXP use.
Please join our forum, in hopes that we can create our own mods and become a fully independent forum without the need to download mods from 3DG and redistribute them.
Obviously, I can't force anyone to stop redistributing... however: I CAN team up with some experienced modders and inspire more members from winz00e to do the same.

With this, not only are we revolutionizing how people will make mods, but also are putting an end to forum-wars and redistribution arguments in the process.

However, if you catch somebody distributing mods, please excuse him and leave him alone. I will take care of it.
At the site, I also go by the name Helldiver450, so it won't be too hard to find me.

Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:50 am
Seeker

Seeker

You can count me in! However, I'm very busy right now with school...
I used to visit Amecha and 3Dgundam like every two days, but now I can't even do that. As a result, I have like 10 WIPs never released, and I haven't played UKWXP for 2/3 months ^^". I don't even remember how Deep exploration works exactly (but it'll come back when I'll finally have the time to mod again, I hope).

So no problem with joining the forum, but don't count on me for anything more than chatting right now :/.

I hope you that stupid forum war will stop. It's getting ridiculous really.

Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:41 pm