HomeZone of the Enders DataZone of the Enders HD Edition / HD CollectionMARS + VR = M∀RSVisuals / Content GalleryZOE:TUS Message BoardsSitemapAbout ZOE:TUS
It is currently Thu May 16, 2024 1:03 am

ZEROSHIFT IN ZOEOA!!!! IT'S FINALLY HERE! 
Inhert

Inhert

Post ZEROSHIFT IN ZOEOA!!!! IT'S FINALLY HERE!
YES FOLKS, AFTER 3 WEEKS OF HARD EFFORT, WE HAVE FINALLY ENABLED ZERO SHIFT ON ZOEOA!!!!!

The mech that will be using Zero Shift is the "Blood Red Zetus".

Think of it as AUMAAN Zetus, but with Zero shift.

It also has TWO BLADES instead of a dual beam saber staff.

Just to get you all excited, I will personally take my time and demonstrate the Zero Shift in this game.
I believe you will all love this.
BR Zetus is the fastest mech in the game, has Zero Shift, and is the 2ndly most powerful close-range attack mech.

One new feature it has that neither Anubis, Jehuty, or any other powerful orbital frame has is, REFLECTIVE SHIELDING.

Yes, when you guard, it redirects the enemy's laser shots directly back at them.
However, the "guard" action only deflects lasers, so physical bullets and close range attacks are able to hurt you.

Anyway, considering the Zetus is legendarily famous for its dual hip Vector cannons, we decided to keep them where they are and we didn't remove them.

AGAIN, please submit a comment expressing your expectations.

Remember, your voice is important here and it can affect the game's outcome greatly.
Now that we're done with Aumaan zetus, now we're going to continue making more raptors.

Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:10 pm
Leopardo

Leopardo

Post Re: ZEROSHIFT IN ZOEOA!!!! IT'S FINALLY HERE!
As long as we can fight a LEV vs OF wars like in 2nd runner, then im all good

Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:57 pm
Inhert

Inhert

RikoaMarinaris wrote:
As long as we can fight a LEV vs OF wars like in 2nd runner, then im all good

Well, each server can hold up to 16 players max. And... bad news:

The internet multiplayer efficiency is TERRIBLE!
We're gonna have to make a few patches after the release because the game lag is awful.

Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:22 pm
NARITA

NARITA

Nice stuff, if I can help with anything, post a job that needs done, I might be able to do something but not everything. Plus, there are some nice pics on the forum, one of them seamed echi like, cool. Anywho, comp is up and running again so I am back.

Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:59 pm
Inhert

Inhert

Dingo wrote:
Nice stuff, if I can help with anything, post a job that needs done, I might be able to do something but not everything. Plus, there are some nice pics on the forum, one of them seamed echi like, cool. Anywho, comp is up and running again so I am back.

AWWW YEAH!!!

Welll, I DO need someone to pour me some coffee or something. YOU, be the coffee boy!

Lol jk, i might have a decent place for you in the anime story rather than the game. it's already almost complete.

Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:09 pm
NARITA

NARITA

I can write anything you tell me, except twinkling fairies that live in trees and go to highschool, I say burn those.

Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:17 pm
Inhert

Inhert

Dingo wrote:
I can write anything you tell me, except twinkling fairies that live in trees and go to highschool, I say burn those.

No. The story is quite different and I'm sure no other mecha series has tried this before.
The Zetus was a prototype bio-electric mech which used the pilot's own spirit energy as a primary powersource.

I plan to make an OVA explaining why the Zetus was hidden in an LEV.
We might need to talk via instant messaging to write the OVA story.

Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:05 pm
NARITA

NARITA

whatever works for you. As long as I have data and the other needed info, I can write.

Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:11 am