HomeZone of the Enders DataZone of the Enders HD Edition / HD CollectionMARS + VR = M∀RSVisuals / Content GalleryZOE:TUS Message BoardsSitemapAbout ZOE:TUS
It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 1:18 pm

ZOE fangame been in development 
Inhert

Inhert

Post ZOE fangame been in development
Just a little something to let you guys know about.
Are there ANY 3D modelers here?
A friend of mine developed a fantastic engine that resembles the first ZOE, but he didn't finish it up and the models(no offense) are a bit too basic looking. So, I already developed the main mecha model, and the LEV's are already established. But what we need is someone to make some anime character designs for the protagonist and sub characters, as well as the enemy characters.

I'm not talking about sketchbook or "I drew it when I was bored" bullcrap.
I'm dead serious about a professional-looking design because I'm the one who's going to be animating the cutscenes and will be writing their script. SO, it's up to you guys to decide how many characters we'll have, and then design your character to be in there. WE CANNOT have more than 3 main characters.

The first main character is an asian black-haired kid, looking around 16 or older.
Piloting a speedy-space-based OF resembling jehuty but still largely different.

The second main character is a tall african american probably around 20 or so and skillfully piloting a custom-made LEV with orbital frame-like capabilities. (Behold, the first mecha anime with an African American as part of the protagonist group!)
Slow mech, but powerful arsenal.

And lastly, a blonde female pilot who pilots a light-weight speed-based orbital frame.Low power, but ferocious speed.16 year old as well.

Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:41 am
Spider

Spider

Post Re: ZOE fangame been in development
I can't model but if there is anything else I can do, let me now!

If I were a bad Orbital Frame, I WOULDN'T BE SITTIN HERE BLOWIN YA UP NOW WOULD I?!?!?!?!

Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:14 pm

helldiver450 wrote:
A friend of mine developed a fantastic engine that resembles the first ZOE

Cool! Is it C++ or a mod?

I have taken some courses in 3D modeling but I’m not that good at it cos it takes a lot of time and I’m not an artist.

And I’m more into graphics programming.

Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:05 am
Manta

Manta

I really would like to help, well, because I'm thinking the same thing as you (but without the skills T_T).

I'm planning to make a ZOE-style game as a case study in my university year later, but as of now I really need to learn various lessons in game design first (includes drawing, soundtrack making, level design etc).

I will be cheering you from the sidelines for now, but I will help you if and when I can. Cheers

Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:32 pm
Inhert

Inhert

ivan5815 wrote:
I really would like to help, well, because I'm thinking the same thing as you (but without the skills T_T).

I'm planning to make a ZOE-style game as a case study in my university year later, but as of now I really need to learn various lessons in game design first (includes drawing, soundtrack making, level design etc).

I will be cheering you from the sidelines for now, but I will help you if and when I can. Cheers

Hahah, well, if you live in florida, I'll be teaching game design at the North West Regional Public library in Coral springs! 4 slots are still open, feel free to join for free.

My animation & game development program is funded and each class will only last for a week.However, I will cover alot of advanced subjects in both with MAXIMUM efficiency. MY class starts this monday. Join if you live nearby!

Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:13 pm
Manta

Manta

Unfortunately, I'm from a country far...far away...lol (yes, I'm living in Asia)

Man...I wish zero shift is invented faster...T_T

Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:52 am
Ardjet

Ardjet

pear12 wrote:
As a developer I don't see that side of sourceforge, so I can't suggest how best to set that up.

cool new members, are you the guys working with helldriver?

Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:45 am
Inhert

Inhert

ivan5815 wrote:
Unfortunately, I'm from a country far...far away...lol (yes, I'm living in Asia)

Man...I wish zero shift is invented faster...T_T

Actually, we have some old experimental code that functions like Zero Shift. And teleports you to longer range. Should I apply this to a newer Zetus? Perhaps make it harder to unlock? I know a guy who can do it.

Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:38 am