HomeZone of the Enders DataZone of the Enders HD Edition / HD CollectionMARS + VR = M∀RSVisuals / Content GalleryZOE:TUS Message BoardsSitemapAbout ZOE:TUS
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:12 pm

ZOE Discussion: Best Pilot? 
Zakat

Zakat

Post Re: ZOE Discussion: Best Pilot?
I happen to be in the exact same condition as you two. How interesting.

Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:31 pm
Leopardo

Leopardo

Location: Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
How accurate is your PSN card? If so, I'm a higher level, with more Trophies, but you've got 4 more platinums than I do (I have none).

Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:53 am
Zakat

Zakat

Bandage131 wrote:
How accurate is your PSN card? If so, I'm a higher level, with more Trophies, but you've got 4 more platinums than I do (I have none).

Four platinums? My PSN card is showing just 1. Which is accurate (Sly Cooper 1. Those trophies are damn easy to get). Maybe you're needing glasses :P

Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:19 am
Leopardo

Leopardo

CaveShinobi wrote:
Bandage131 wrote:

Four platinums? My PSN card is showing just 1. Which is accurate (Sly Cooper 1. Those trophies are damn easy to get). Maybe you're needing glasses :P

Yes, sorry. I wasn't wearing them at the time, and I was half asleep. Still 1 more than I have. I'll probably never have a platinum. What all have you played?

Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:54 am
Zakat

Zakat

Bandage131 wrote:
CaveShinobi wrote:
Bandage131 wrote:

Yes, sorry. I wasn't wearing them at the time, and I was half asleep. Still 1 more than I have. I'll probably never have a platinum. What all have you played?

What have I played? Mostly Demon's Souls, Portal 2, SotC and Sly Cooper. Got the rest of the Sly Cooper Collection and Ico, too (was lucky and found a deal on PSN <3 ). I got a couple other games, but I haven't played them much. Either because I'm already done with them or because they're in my backlog. Let's just say that the main culprit for taking so long in clearing my backlog is Demon's Souls. It's a hell of a time consumer.

Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:29 am
Leopardo

Leopardo

I'm all over the place. MGS HD, all five God of War games, Dead Rising 2 and Dead Rising 2 Off the Record, James Bond Blood Stone, Battlefield Bad Company, Infamous and Infamous 2, Max Payne 3, Resident Evil 5... The list goes on, and I don't know when I'll ever get a platinum.

Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:30 pm
Zakat

Zakat

Eh, I just bought mine in January, anyway. So it's normal to have few games.

Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:51 pm
Leopardo

Leopardo

No offense, that's a month longer than I've had mine. You gotta reach out, man, play more games. Borrow some from friends.

Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:05 pm
Zakat

Zakat

Bandage131 wrote:
No offense, that's a month longer than I've had mine. You gotta reach out, man, play more games. Borrow some from friends.

I've been wanting to borrow. Only deal is, only friends I have who also own PS3s are from other towns. But when I do borrow, it'll be a nice borrow-fest. Bayonetta, Uncharted 2, God of War III, Assassin's Creed and Mirror's Edge. It'll be a good time waster.

Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:51 am
Leopardo

Leopardo

I don't know about Bayonetta, but Uncharted, God of War, Assassin's Creed, and Mirror's Edge are all worth it. I'll send you a friend request later.

Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:49 am