HomeZone of the Enders DataZone of the Enders HD Edition / HD CollectionMARS + VR = M∀RSVisuals / Content GalleryZOE:TUS Message BoardsSitemapAbout ZOE:TUS
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:56 pm

What if Gundam met ZOE universe? 
Inhert

Inhert

Post What if Gundam met ZOE universe?

I drew these two images and tried to combine the Gundam architecture with ZOE, but I also threw in my own sense of uniqueness and originality to make it look less awkward.

Wed May 30, 2012 6:12 pm
Leopardo

Leopardo

Location: Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
Post Re: What if Gundam met ZOE universe?
Well, they still look a little awkward, but that just comes from combining one mecha type with another (hell, just look at the Vic Viper, combining the LEV and the OF, and somehow that means a longer robojohnson than the most badass of OFs).

Here's a story:

In AD 2101, War was beginning...

Amuro Ray lives with his father on the remote Antillia Colony. His mother lives on Earth doing... something(1). Amuro's father never spends any time with his son, since he's off in the industrial sector working on the Mobile Frame(2) Gundam Jehuty(3).

Lieutenant Viola Aznable, of the joint BAHRAM-Zeon taskforce sent from Mars, and her commanding officer, Colonel Nohman(4), attack the colony with a massive strike force full of Mobile Frames. Nohman retrieves Jehuty's sister MF, Gundam Anubis. Anubis is a massive mech, looking somewhere between the Orbital Frame Anubis and Gundam GP02.

Viola arrives at the industrial sector and destroys a LEV(5), inadvertantly killing Amuro's friends Leo Stenbuck and Hayato Kobayashi and sending Amuro into a bloodcurdling rage. He runs off, stumbling into the hangar and discovering Gundam Jehuty. After rubbing the cock... pit of the mech, he opens it up and takes control of what will eventually be used... for great justice(6).

(1) I forget, haven't seen MSG in a long time now.
(2) I tried Mobile Suit Frame, or Orbital Suit, but neither seemed right.
(3) Is this sounding ridiculous yet?
(4) I can't change that name.
(5) Nothing but the real thing could suffice. It was either this or Balls. Funny as that sounds to say.
(6) I will not continue this, it was just too ridiculous.

Please, don't let my little bullshit here stop you. Your drawings are excellent, and I'd love to see more of them. Hopefully, this gets a laugh out of somebody other than me.

Thu May 31, 2012 5:54 am
Inhert

Inhert

I enjoyed your comment and your feedback on the awkward mixings of mecha types.

It'll prove to be useful in the future.

Thu May 31, 2012 4:10 pm
Inhert

Inhert

Hideo Kojima is so amazing that he can convince thousands of straight men to love giant space robots with GIANT FUCKING PENISES.

To be able to achieve such a feat, you've gotta have balls, and witchcraft.

Thu May 31, 2012 4:11 pm
Leopardo

Leopardo

Location: Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
Well, everybody knows that magic does everything.

Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:04 am