HomeZone of the Enders DataZone of the Enders HD Edition / HD CollectionMARS + VR = M∀RSVisuals / Content GalleryZOE:TUS Message BoardsSitemapAbout ZOE:TUS
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:10 pm

What I want ZOE anime to look like 
Inhert

Inhert

Post What I want ZOE anime to look like
STAR DRIVER AMV:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFbtHyB0 ... plpp_video

ACTUAL STAR DRIVER BATTLE FOOTAGE:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sC59o9UeZdk

Remember ZOE Idolo and Dolores?

If there is an anime including Jehuty, i want it to be well animated just like this anime series, STAR DRIVER.

I hate the character designs, and the very girly elements tossed everywhere, however the mecha battles are EXTREMELY WELL ANIMATED and I want a ZOE anime to look as detailed and well-drawn as the battles in this series.

WHY DO I SEE ORBITAL FRAME IDOLO HIDDEN INSIDE THIS FRAME???

Just... break out. Show us your homing lasers. I want to see Idolo with higher quality animation and detail.

The lack of effort put into the ZOE animes hurt me so badly that they couldn't even keep track of the name Bahram and Bufram.

Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:39 pm
Cyclops

Cyclops

Post Re: What I want ZOE anime to look like
I can't draw that good... All I can say it that I expect the OFs actually look like true OFs and that the animations is above 15 FPS

Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:50 am
Leopardo

Leopardo

Location: Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
Truth be told, as long as it's crisp, clear animation, and doesn't involve CGI mechs, I'd be fine with anything. I'm just sick of animation companies relying on CG for vehicles. Yes, it looks more realistic, but it also makes the mechs look like they're not a part of the image.

Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:56 pm
Zakat

Zakat

Bandage131 wrote:
Truth be told, as long as it's crisp, clear animation, and doesn't involve CGI mechs, I'd be fine with anything. I'm just sick of animation companies relying on CG for vehicles. Yes, it looks more realistic, but it also makes the mechs look like they're not a part of the image.

Well... Rebuild of Evangelion is using CG. And it's looking pretty damn neat. Example: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQIetjR8bJQ
If I didn't know beforehand, I wouldn't say this was CGI. True, there are parts where it's obvious, but this one isn't one of those and I only used it to show that CGI can look good and not tacked on.

Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:56 pm
Leopardo

Leopardo

Location: Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
I'm mainly going with the Gundam 00 mechs, which always looked wrong when compared to the rest of the animation. I'd love a series done like MS IGLOO, though. I've never seen it, but the show is CG and it looks cool.

Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:13 am