HomeZone of the Enders DataZone of the Enders HD Edition / HD CollectionMARS + VR = M∀RSVisuals / Content GalleryZOE:TUS Message BoardsSitemapAbout ZOE:TUS
It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 2:25 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 ZOE fan series planning, crew needed! 
Scanner

Scanner

Post Re: ZOE fan series planning, crew needed!
i want to sign up for the voice acting

Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:55 pm
NARITA

NARITA

So if I want to become a voice actor, you would give me dialogues & i'm gonna post my voice. Is that it?

I actually dunno how this works but if I can do it, i'll try to give all the help I can.

Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:21 am
Seeker

Seeker

-Well in the case of Jehuty it was during an attack on Antillia, so all those who would-be guarding it were most likely already eliminated by the initial Bahram attack whilst trying to defend the base itself (hence the shitton of casualties all over the place.)
You have to make it so there is a reasonable excuse for him getting the OF out of the base. Not only would it be incredibly difficult to buy that Bahram would simply leave the OF in one-man's control. Both Idolo and Jehuty were basically taken in the midst of an emergency situation, where security was already compromised. You need to come up with a reason one man was able to sneak-in, board and pilot an OF out of a heavily-guarded Bahram base beyond just "he had the key."

-So what is your plan for non-OF sequences?

-

Zone of the Enders X Yu-Gi-Oh! Cards.

Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:44 am
Inhert

Inhert

Well this series will revolve ALOT around LEV combat most of the time. Getting more in depth on how different strategies are used and how they resemble the current warfare today. The orbital frame fights are most likely the icing on the cake. They are very simplistic, and over half the time will resemble Gundam 00...if you haven't seen it. Then shame on you.
Another thing to point out is that the frame runner is pretty much in the same situation as Radium was in his final scene. Simply speaking, this series has been inspired by ZOE idolo and continues as if it were an alternate ending. Anyone recall Idolo's final scene? Where the wings are shot off and he tries to use a burst attack but thwarted in the process? Well this pilot is pretty much an alternate descision from that. But the main goal here is to create a stronger feeling of ferocious combat through this. I felt that the final Idolo fight felt too casual and that the pilot would "die" was rather predictable. Also, to get some love from Evangelion fans, it wouldn't hurt to make the orbital frames biomecha as well. Sure they won't use actual organic blood like the evangelions do, but will use mercury pistons for muscles instead of muscles.This is a rather unique feature in the giant robot genre don't you think?

IF you have any more questions feel more than happy to PM me. I have all the time in the world at this moment.

Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:29 am
Ardjet

Ardjet

are the battles gonna be somewhat like this?

i hoep it is

Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:06 pm
Clod

Clod

Gado- wrote:
are the battles gonna be somewhat like this?

i hoep it is

Full of Reimu's panties and danmaku?

Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:51 am
Ardjet

Ardjet

Fox wrote:
Full of Reimu's panties and danmaku?

no bro XD
i meant the fast paced battle, not reimu's armpits

Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:56 am
NARITA

NARITA

Hey, if this is still going, I would like to help if I can. I'm somewhat good with drawing and stuff, but I am good at script writing and voice acting.

Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:50 am
Mosquito

Mosquito

i can try to help with plot if you are still looking for that. I'm writing my own fanseries for something non zoe related. No guarantee my help will be too usefull

Thu May 06, 2010 2:27 pm
Inhert

Inhert

OKay, let me expain this again...

AT THE TOP PRIORITY, I need a character designer for the people. I want a SKILLED one that can draw characters from Bleach without a problem...

Once I have those designs, thennnn I can move on to voice actors and all. So voice actors, I'll let you know when the time comes.

Remember, this series also involves alot of LEV combat, so the more the merrier...

Thu May 06, 2010 4:35 pm
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next