HomeZone of the Enders DataZone of the Enders HD Edition / HD CollectionMARS + VR = M∀RSVisuals / Content GalleryZOE:TUS Message BoardsSitemapAbout ZOE:TUS
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:33 am

ZOEOA animation complete 
Inhert

Inhert

Post ZOEOA animation complete
This video will be the intro for ZOEOA:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4bZ7P2A ... ideo_title

I'm submitting it here for your approval, ZOE-fan community.
(I know some of you may have seen it before, but feel free to post your opinion here)

Mon May 16, 2011 2:59 pm
Inhert

Inhert

Post Re: ZOEOA animation complete
I'm done with patience. After ZOEOA 1.0 is released, I'm moving on to Gundam 00 and abandoning the ZOE community altogether.

I have to face facts:

The ZOE community is dead, and no ZOE fans will be there to try out and enjoy ZOEOA.

The project is poorly advertised, no one spreads the word about it, there's nothing beyond the grave. When Hideo Kojima releases ZOE 1 and 2 in high def, ZOEOA will effectively become obsolete, and there's no need to worry about the ZOE forum anymore.

Once ZOEOA 1.0 comes out, who will actually take a moment to try it out?
Let's be sincere, "lurkers".

My patience is... done.

We have no gamer audience, less than 30 people WORDWIDE are checking ZOEOA out. Meaning: out of 2 billion people in the world able to use the internet, only 30 bothered trying it out.

Honestly, the morale on the project is very low and may reach a permanent halt very soon.

So far more Gundam fans are enjoying this project than ZOE fans, which arent' even the targeted audience, and only one guy on youtube is actually spreading the word with his beta testing videos.

With the project at 88% completion, I am sincerely disappointed with the morale and lack of enthusiasm. I am even feeling less attached to the project now that I have work and my own life to deal with.

If me and my friends are going to be spending days of tough development time on ZOEOA, at least let it be worthwhile to a slightly bigger gamer audience.

Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:53 pm