HomeZone of the Enders DataZone of the Enders HD Edition / HD CollectionMARS + VR = M∀RSVisuals / Content GalleryZOE:TUS Message BoardsSitemapAbout ZOE:TUS
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:54 am

L.E.D or Daft Punk? 
Leopardo

Leopardo

Post L.E.D or Daft Punk?
So I recently saw Tron Legacy in theaters an rather enjoyed it, especially the score. So I went home and torrented the OST, listened to it, and two thought came to mind:
1. What if ADA entered The Grid, and how badass would it be if both Space Paranoids and Z.O.E existed in the same universe and we saw ADA in human form?
2. Perhaps Daft Punk should make the next OST if Z.O.E 3 comes out. L.E.D did the the OST for the last 2 games(in case you didnt know). And daft punk would make execelent, if not amazing, tracks for the future game.

Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:06 am
Clod

Clod

Post Re: L.E.D or Daft Punk?
No.

I do not know who "L.E.D." is but if they were on the ZOE ost's I assume its one of the following 4 people
Maki Kirioka
Norihiko Hibino
Akihiro Honda
Toshiyuki Kakuta
Since they composed all the music in the game.

Daft punk are not needed here. They're great any all, but another ZoE game should sound like a ZoE game, keep the same composers, keep the same musical style.
Daft Punk would never have given us something as awesome as Beyond the Bounds.

Also, I don't really care for the idea of a humanoid ADA. Thats going a little too Halo and Cortana for me :V

Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:47 am
Inhert

Inhert

Fox wrote:
No.

I do not know who "L.E.D." is but if they were on the ZOE ost's I assume its one of the following 4 people
Maki Kirioka
Norihiko Hibino
Akihiro Honda
Toshiyuki Kakuta
Since they composed all the music in the game.

Daft punk are not needed here. They're great any all, but another ZoE game should sound like a ZoE game, keep the same composers, keep the same musical style.
Daft Punk would never have given us something as awesome as Beyond the Bounds.

Also, I don't really care for the idea of a humanoid ADA. Thats going a little too Halo and Cortana for me :V

Actually, you are wrong.

ZOE has never really been consisent in ANY category.

For example, ZOE IDOLO was probably the darkest-toned story in the entire ZOE series/game altogether. Meanwhile ZOE 1 followed a basic story that should be fit for a game rated TEEN(seriously, WHO WAS THE RETARDED DUMBASS THAT RATED IT M?) and the story was fairly simple, but it got "gamified" and they added a few pointless filler missions like "clear the city of raptors" or "destroy all of the vector traps"- we all know that bull...

Meanwhile ZOE 2 was a totally different game, with a nice consistent story and fewer "filler missions" to distract you from the story.
The ZOE 2 story was more intense, but to be honest- the tone is more upbeat and full of "bravery and confidence" tones which really made the story more enjoyable.

ZOE 1 and Idolo were mostly just tear-jerkers.

Also, the music. ZOE 1 focused more on techno and weird alien dub-step in some of the cities meanwhile zoe 2 focused on industrial/classical mixups that made the soundtrack enjoyable.

To be honest, if we're going to have more ZeroShift action in ZOE 4, I think we should have dubstep in t.
Daft Punk would be enjoyable for teleportation battles.

Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:39 am
Leopardo

Leopardo

Fox wrote:

I never played halo, but i did watch arbie and the chief, so i know a little of who your talking about. I was actually thinking more of Viola A.I bit in holographic form

Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:21 am