HomeZone of the Enders DataZone of the Enders HD Edition / HD CollectionMARS + VR = M∀RSVisuals / Content GalleryZOE:TUS Message BoardsSitemapAbout ZOE:TUS
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:54 am

what's your favorite moment(s) in Z.O.E & Z.O.E 2 and... 

Post what's your favorite moment(s) in Z.O.E & Z.O.E 2 and...
... why do you like ZOE.

Well my moments are
In the second game after the upgrade from Lloyd and escape from anubis. You'r in the sky and attack battleships, to destroy them you had to use the vector cannon witch was awsome . Liked it because well first you got the homing missiles and the feel you destroyed something really big and the sorta flying feeling chasing those battleships and the music was great too. I can't remember much of Z.O.E 1 but i liked when you had to fly to another place to that overall map thing ... (sry don't know how else to call it ) and you just fly around. I like Zoe because the Orbital frames are the coolest mechs i ever seen, I love music and the Atmosphere it creates and the nice out of pace feel. But never got involed with the story too complicated (but ill give it a try) and ADA most awsome AI well after glados

Sat Aug 02, 2008 2:01 pm
Clod

Clod

Post Re: what's your favorite moment(s) in Z.O.E & Z.O.E 2 and...
In ZOE2 my best bits would be the Battleships you mentioned and also the assault on (fake)Auuman that follows it (including that little cutscene before it) just because of the sheer scale of that section of the game.

Mmm, Best bit in the first game...
Probably the times you face of against Viola throughout the game, proper frame vs frame battles of similar abilities. Unlike 2's Viola battles where there's a routine to her attacks and a specific way to beat her.
That world map / overworld thingy is pretty kewl too.

As for why I like the series. Well the Orbital Frames are awesome. The fast pace of the action, none of the slow bulky stuff usually associated with mecha games. Also ADA. :3

Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:44 pm
Battery

Battery

Well, I only played a demo of Zone of the Enders, so that's out of the question. My favorite part in The Second Runner was probably the intro. I know, outside of game play, but it was really damn cool. Aside from that, I'd say the beginning of the game. Transferring from the Mining LEV to Jehuty, and being thrust into a battle sorrounded by raptors and mosquitoes was the best feeling you could get. All you can do is say "holy shit."

Mon Aug 04, 2008 1:33 am
Cyclops

Cyclops

Quote:
Aside from that, I'd say the beginning of the game. Transferring from the Mining LEV to Jehuty, and being thrust into a battle sorrounded by raptors and mosquitoes was the best feeling you could get. All you can do is say "holy shit."
Same. ;D

Next to that, from the moment you board the BAHRAM ship in the beginning to the point where Dingo gets shot.

And next to that the BAHRAM battleship fleet later on in the game.

Intel C2Q Q9450 Yorkfield 12MB L2-Cache @ 3.2GHz, G.Skill 2x2GB DDR2-1000 (PC2 8000) Dual Channel, Corsair 750TX, ATI VisionTek Radeon HD4850 512MB, 500GB Seagate Barracuda 7200.11 SATA-II, 200GB Maxtor IDE-150, Microsoft Windows XP Professional SP3

Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:20 pm
Battery

Battery

BAHRAM battleships were pretty awesome when you first do it, especially because it's the first time you use the VECTOR cannon and the music was great.

Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:18 pm
Manta

Manta

This music, i got it in my computer, like Bahram battleship or Urenbeck battle and other one . You know, i have got a lot of music from the OST of the both zoe .

For me, the best part in Zoe1 is ... the cut-scene when viola shoot celvice and next the final battle .
And about Zoe2 ... i'll say ... when you meet anubis for the first time .
About gameplay, i just love the big battle with LEV's and Bahram army .
When i was play at this, i was completly inside . :P
And when i finish this part i thought then i had completly miss the mission but finaly a 'S' . I was happy surprised . :)

Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:47 am
Battery

Battery

I did my third playthrough this morning (1:00AM to 6:30AM), and I have to say, that was the best playthrough. God, I love the ending. My eyes welled up a bit.

Sat Aug 09, 2008 4:07 pm
Battery

Battery

ZOE2 was basically comprised of ever escalating Crowning Moments of Awesome but my favourite is easily the cruiser turkey shootout and the epic field battle afterwards.

Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:09 am
Mosquito

Mosquito

My favorite part in ZOE were the Viola battles. It was neat to have a good old duel between two orbitals.

In 2nd Runner, I loved the battleship scene right after fighting Lloyd. I just played it again today and was messing around. I shot down the next battle ship while standing on another one. Super awesome shooting down the next ship at long range and watching it go down.

Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:45 pm
Scanner

Scanner

my favorite part was the big battlefield fight with all the LEV's

Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:29 pm