HomeZone of the Enders DataZone of the Enders HD Edition / HD CollectionMARS + VR = M∀RSVisuals / Content GalleryZOE:TUS Message BoardsSitemapAbout ZOE:TUS
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:12 pm

Inhert

Inhert

Post Re: 2012.10.25
I'm upset at how long it's taking me to make these 3D models...

I'm at a serious creative block. I can't animate, write a story, or even 3D model. I'm trying to draw to break free of this block and I'm pretty upset..

Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:07 pm
Zakat

Zakat

helldiver450 wrote:
I'm upset at how long it's taking me to make these 3D models...

I'm at a serious creative block. I can't animate, write a story, or even 3D model. I'm trying to draw to break free of this block and I'm pretty upset..

Play Half-Life. That's what I'm doing.

Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:10 am
Leopardo

Leopardo

Location: Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
CaveShinobi wrote:
Bandage131 wrote:

Anybody else see something weird about this pic?

Only thing I'd deem odd would be the obvious ZoE2 background for a ZoE1 image. But they're releasing a collection, so I'll just dismiss my own claim of oddity.

I was more or less talking about how that looks NOTHING like the Elena from ZOE2 (and only slightly like the one from ZOE1). Dear God, 2 years were wearing on her.

Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:11 am
Zakat

Zakat

Bandage131 wrote:
I was more or less talking about how that looks NOTHING like the Elena from ZOE2 (and only slightly like the one from ZOE1). Dear God, 2 years were wearing on her.

Oh, that. Well, I'm more used to the Elena I saw in the instruction booklet, since she doesn't even appear all that much in the games. So yeah. She doesn't look weird at all, to me.

Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:19 am
Inhert

Inhert

dunno, i'm lacking the motivation.

Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:41 pm
Leopardo

Leopardo

CaveShinobi wrote:
Bandage131 wrote:

Oh, that. Well, I'm more used to the Elena I saw in the instruction booklet, since she doesn't even appear all that much in the games. So yeah. She doesn't look weird at all, to me.

In what instruction booklet is Elena in? Keep in mind: I haven't read either instruction booklet in years. If she's in ZOE1's instructions, then I'm SOL, because mine are short and half about the MGS2 demo.

Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:23 pm
Zakat

Zakat

Bandage131 wrote:
CaveShinobi wrote:
Bandage131 wrote:

In what instruction booklet is Elena in? Keep in mind: I haven't read either instruction booklet in years. If she's in ZOE1's instructions, then I'm SOL, because mine are short and half about the MGS2 demo.

Yeah, she's like that in the ZoE1 instructions. Weird, though. Mine have nothing about MGS2. Maybe the EU instruction booklets are different.

Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:08 pm
Leopardo

Leopardo

CaveShinobi wrote:
Yeah, she's like that in the ZoE1 instructions. Weird, though. Mine have nothing about MGS2. Maybe the EU instruction booklets are different.

Did the EU release come with the MGS2 demo?

Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:51 pm
Zakat

Zakat

Bandage131 wrote:
CaveShinobi wrote:

Yeah, but the instructions was 100% ZoE. If there was any extra booklet for MGS2, I don't know. I bought mine second handed (cookie for whoever guesses what was missing).

Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:58 pm
Leopardo

Leopardo

CaveShinobi wrote:
Bandage131 wrote:
CaveShinobi wrote:

Yeah, but the instructions was 100% ZoE. If there was any extra booklet for MGS2, I don't know. I bought mine second handed (cookie for whoever guesses what was missing).

Oh, mine doesn't have an extra booklet. One side is the ZOE instructions, which are between 8 and 12 pages, with nothing but gameplay and menu screens (the characters get barely a paragraph at most), then you flip it over and the MGS2 demo instructions are on the other side, which are about the same size.

Now... what was missing... I have two possibilities: Box art or disc.

Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:52 am