HomeZone of the Enders DataZone of the Enders HD Edition / HD CollectionMARS + VR = M∀RSVisuals / Content GalleryZOE:TUS Message BoardsSitemapAbout ZOE:TUS
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:08 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 A random idea... 
Zakat

Zakat

Post Re: A random idea...
As promised, here's my part of the bargain with Kassu. A cleaned up Gay Anubis, so gay it will make your eyes leap in happiness from their sockets to frolic in the bushes. OH, FROLICKING. SWEET, SWEET EYEBALL FROLICKING. THE SIGHT OF SUCH THING MUST BE SO DAMNED GORGEOUS IT MIGHT JUST MAKE ME PUKE RAINBOWS WITH AN ODD IMBALANCE REGARDING THE EXCESSIVE PINK.

http://fav.me/d4z07c4

Mon May 07, 2012 8:31 pm
Inhert

Inhert

EVEN PINKIE PIE, A PINK MAGICAL PONY FEELS UNCOMFORTABLE WITH THIS!

Mon May 07, 2012 11:03 pm
Seeker

Seeker

GOD awesome. Hafta make whole series of this(RATHER NOT). Better watch what I'm talking, before it happens.

This thread needs a "mature content filter", just for all the gay and pink stuff we post here.

"I've always wanted that thing called Tuna Sashimi!"
    - Zuntata - Darius II: Olga Breeze -

Tue May 08, 2012 4:22 am
Inhert

Inhert

ALL OF THE PINK!

Tue May 08, 2012 6:36 am
Inhert

Inhert

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sC59o9UeZdk\
I WANT ZONE OF THE ENDERS TO BE AS COOL-LOOKING AS THIS IF IT EVER BECOMES AN ANIME AGAIN!!!

Tue May 08, 2012 6:41 am
Zakat

Zakat

Kassu wrote:
GOD awesome. Hafta make whole series of this(RATHER NOT). Better watch what I'm talking, before it happens.

Are we talking about dyke Ardjet and Neith/Nephtis? And... oh god. Dude. Gay Inhert? OH MY GOD. I THINK I SHOULD LOCK MY FINGERS AWAY FROM THIS KEYBOARD BEFORE IT TYPES ANYTHING ELSE WHICH MIGHT ENDANGER OUR FRAIL WILLS.

...you know, it could actually be a pretty damn fun thing to do. Every pilot and mech turned homosexual. Lloyd and Inhert would probably be the creepiest, though.

THIS DOESN'T NEED ANY FILTER, THOUGH. THE COMEDIES OF THE GAY ARE TOO COMEDIC TO REQUIRE A FILTER WHICH WILL BLOCK THE VISUALIZATION OF SAID CONTENT TO SOME MASSES. THEY NEED EXPOSITION, FOR THEY ARE GAY AND LIKE TO FROLIC AND...

Fuck, I'll just shut up. I'm already talking nonsense. It's getting dangerously nonsensical. Besides, the excessive caps is becoming too much.

Tue May 08, 2012 6:44 am
Leopardo

Leopardo

Location: Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
CaveShinobi wrote:
As promised, here's my part of the bargain with Kassu. A cleaned up Gay Anubis, so gay it will make your eyes leap in happiness from their sockets to frolic in the bushes. OH, FROLICKING. SWEET, SWEET EYEBALL FROLICKING. THE SIGHT OF SUCH THING MUST BE SO DAMNED GORGEOUS IT MIGHT JUST MAKE ME PUKE RAINBOWS WITH AN ODD IMBALANCE REGARDING THE EXCESSIVE PINK.

http://fav.me/d4z07c4

I don't give a shit how gay that Anubis is, I am NOT fucking frolicking ANYWHERE because of that picture! I REFUSE to frolick at any point in time!

GodDAMN is that Anubis gay.

Tue May 08, 2012 8:18 pm
Inhert

Inhert

VEGETA! WHAT DOES THE SCOUTER SAY ABOUT MY HOMOPHOBIA LEVEL?

Wed May 09, 2012 6:20 am
Seeker

Seeker

CaveShinobi wrote:
Are we talking about dyke Ardjet and Neith/Nephtis? And... oh god. Dude. Gay Inhert? OH MY GOD. I THINK I SHOULD LOCK MY FINGERS AWAY FROM THIS KEYBOARD BEFORE IT TYPES ANYTHING ELSE WHICH MIGHT ENDANGER OUR FRAIL WILLS.

...you know, it could actually be a pretty damn fun thing to do. Every pilot and mech turned homosexual. Lloyd and Inhert would probably be the creepiest, though.

THIS DOESN'T NEED ANY FILTER, THOUGH. THE COMEDIES OF THE GAY ARE TOO COMEDIC TO REQUIRE A FILTER WHICH WILL BLOCK THE VISUALIZATION OF SAID CONTENT TO SOME MASSES. THEY NEED EXPOSITION, FOR THEY ARE GAY AND LIKE TO FROLIC AND...

Fuck, I'll just shut up. I'm already talking nonsense. It's getting dangerously nonsensical. Besides, the excessive caps is becoming too much.

...I'm not sure anymore if this is "healthy".
Ma saw the Nohman I drew and her first reaction was: "YYYIIIUUAAAAAAAAAAARRGH! Don't tell me that's dad who you drew like that!" Not quite.

Gay inhert and Lloyd? PERFECT EXCUSE TO GET RANDOM AGAIN. But I think I'll pass haha... Though drawing a gay Jehuty is haunting in my mind.

helldiver450 wrote:

IT'S OVER 9000!!!!

Or it will be if we get to draw more gay stuff.

"I've always wanted that thing called Tuna Sashimi!"
    - Zuntata - Darius II: Olga Breeze -

Wed May 09, 2012 10:10 am
Leopardo

Leopardo

Location: Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
Kassu wrote:
CaveShinobi wrote:

...I'm not sure anymore if this is "healthy".
Ma saw the Nohman I drew and her first reaction was: "YYYIIIUUAAAAAAAAAAARRGH! Don't tell me that's dad who you drew like that!" Not quite.

Gay inhert and Lloyd? PERFECT EXCUSE TO GET RANDOM AGAIN. But I think I'll pass haha... Though drawing a gay Jehuty is haunting in my mind.

helldiver450 wrote:

IT'S OVER 9000!!!!

Or it will be if we get to draw more gay stuff.

No, it's not. IT'S OVER 8000!!! Let's drop the damn meme at least once!

Wed May 09, 2012 3:32 pm
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next