HomeZone of the Enders DataZone of the Enders HD Edition / HD CollectionMARS + VR = M∀RSVisuals / Content GalleryZOE:TUS Message BoardsSitemapAbout ZOE:TUS
It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 7:37 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 A random idea... 
Zakat

Zakat

Post Re: A random idea...
michael_3dx wrote:
What does Nohman look like when he pilots that frame? Does he look like a transvestite? :lol:

I'm resisting the urge...

Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:13 am
Cyclops

Cyclops

Yeah, lets not destroy the series, with crap...

What parts of Jehuty should be customizable? Can you change the head, or maybe add a hat that increase stealth capabilities? Or a karate suite to increase attack? Or a mage suit to let Jehuty cast spells?

Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:32 am
Inhert

Inhert

How about a color scheme changer?

OR,,,

COMBINE SUBWEAPONS!!!!!!

I want the Phalanx Gauntlet!

Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:05 am
Seeker

Seeker

CaveShinobi wrote:
It doesn't feature the toenail launcher in action, but I assure you it works.

...I'm kinda amazed and scred by the fact you actually drew that. Beautiful~

michael_3dx wrote:
What does Nohman look like when he pilots that frame? Does he look like a transvestite? :lol:

GOD. I don't want to even think about that.

michael_3dx wrote:
What parts of Jehuty should be customizable? Can you change the head, or maybe add a hat that increase stealth capabilities? Or a karate suite to increase attack? Or a mage suit to let Jehuty cast spells?

It doesn't need to eb even Jehuty. It could be "nameless hero", a frame which name and looks you get to name/decide/customize.

As for other features, it was nice too if there was two frames on the field; co-op with allies. You could have couple "statepoints" in the field where you could switch the ally-frame. Some of them would be needed becouse of their abilities in order to get to the next area etc.

Easy controls with dpad:
left: frame's unique ability
down: shield and heal yourself(hp cauge could rise back to the halfway of the bar, not further)
right: follow and attack
up: all-out-attack

To switch between the MC-frame(jehuty or who ever) and the party-member-frame to take all control over the the party member and play as that frame: R2. Wanna switch back to MC? Tap R2 again.

Random idea picked again from Onimusha Dawn of Dreams.

"I've always wanted that thing called Tuna Sashimi!"
    - Zuntata - Darius II: Olga Breeze -

Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:41 am
Cyclops

Cyclops

helldiver450 wrote:
How about a color scheme changer?

OR,,,

COMBINE SUBWEAPONS!!!!!!

Multiple color schemes are a must if you play VS, so you can play blue Anubis vs yellow Anubis.

Mod the weapons could be cool, like in ratchet & clank with weapon-mods; like aim assist, damage, max ammo, ice mod, poison mod, brainwash mod...

Phalanx Gaunlet would be to powerfull :mrgreen:

Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:01 am
Cyclops

Cyclops

Kassu wrote:
As for other features, it was nice too if there was two frames on the field; co-op with allies. You could have couple "statepoints" in the field where you could switch the ally-frame. Some of them would be needed becouse of their abilities in order to get to the next area etc.

Ken got a fake Anubis without wings at the end of ZOE2, so they might go co-op in ZOE3.

Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:38 am
Zakat

Zakat

Kassu wrote:

Easy controls with dpad:
left: frame's unique ability
down: shield and heal yourself(hp cauge could rise back to the halfway of the bar, not further)
right: follow and attack
up: all-out-attack

To switch between the MC-frame(jehuty or who ever) and the party-member-frame to take all control over the the party member and play as that frame: R2. Wanna switch back to MC? Tap R2 again.

Well, it couldn't be with R2, though. However...

Let's imagine a ZoE with subweapons that could be changed at any time, a companion which could be ordered around (and controlled) and a certain set of "tweaks" like I previously mentioned.

Up and down would navigate through the subweapons. Left would open a Tweak Set menu; each item selectable by the cross/square/triangle/circle buttons. Same with orders, but on the right button of the d-pad. Then, to take control of the companion, it could be L1.

Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:32 am
Leopardo

Leopardo

helldiver450 wrote:
Yes please!

Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:52 pm
Seeker

Seeker

CaveShinobi wrote:
Well, it couldn't be with R2, though. However...

Let's imagine a ZoE with subweapons that could be changed at any time, a companion which could be ordered around (and controlled) and a certain set of "tweaks" like I previously mentioned.

Up and down would navigate through the subweapons. Left would open a Tweak Set menu; each item selectable by the cross/square/triangle/circle buttons. Same with orders, but on the right button of the d-pad. Then, to take control of the companion, it could be L1.

I know, it was for example.

But now when I think of it; i think we are lacking the buttons for all those controls.

helldiver450 wrote:

Hard to imagine.

I rarely even used those. I fuonf gantlet pretty much useless since you could toss enemies with combo on the ceiling/floor/wall however.

On the other hand, those two might be even more useful when combined together.

"I've always wanted that thing called Tuna Sashimi!"
    - Zuntata - Darius II: Olga Breeze -

Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:19 pm
Zakat

Zakat

Kassu wrote:
But now when I think of it; i think we are lacking the buttons for all those controls.

I guess this thing's time has come.

Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:03 am
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next