HomeZone of the Enders DataZone of the Enders HD Edition / HD CollectionMARS + VR = M∀RSVisuals / Content GalleryZOE:TUS Message BoardsSitemapAbout ZOE:TUS
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:03 am

So, uh, guys? 
Leopardo

Leopardo

Post Re: So, uh, guys?
I dunno, bro, seems pretty not lazy to me...!

Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:41 pm
Leopardo

Leopardo

Location: Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
CaveShinobi wrote:
Gado- wrote:
CaveShinobi wrote:
I didn't really think anybody would be too lazy

i was

No you weren't. You even posted the image here. FACE THE TRUTH, MAN.

@Bandage131
For some reason, I think it's related to the 3DS... I mean, at least I'm pretty sure they were going to remake all visuals for the HD Collection, and this doesn't look like anything near HD graphics. ZoE3 is out of question - they'll probably only talk any more about it either after ZoE HD Collection of ZoE 3DS.

And I fucking want to see something more of the 3DS game. Seriously, I do.

(Anyways, this is all speculation. It might not even be entirely connected to the release of any new ZoE games).

I was thinking 3DS, too, and I also want to see more from that game simply because I want to know if it's worth our time. Is it going to be a real entry into the series (possibly set between ZOE1 and 2), is it going to be a reissue of 1 or 2 (wouldn't surprise me, seeing as MGS3 is going to the 3DS), or is it going to be some lame spin-off that doesn't take place in the series at all, and just "gives us a new game to play". The possibilities are endless when we don't know anything but "it's going to happen".

Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:29 am
Zakat

Zakat

Personally, I'd prefer if, in case it's for the 3DS entry, that it takes place between ZoE1 and 2. I'd really like to play as Leo hiding Jehuty away and fighting alongside Thunderheart and the UNSF.

Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:10 am
Leopardo

Leopardo

Location: Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
So would I, though based on that between story from the ZOE2 website, it might suck badly (from what I remember, most of what they did was train in LEVs).

Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:17 pm
Zakat

Zakat

Eh, they can always change the story a bit and add lots of battle against BAHRAM. After all, according to ZoE2, BAHRAM conquered a lot and almost annihilated the UNSF ever since Dingo left it, which was maybe 1 year before the start of ZoE1 (with the production time of the frames and all that jazz). And, since the UNSF was still pretty damn strong by the end of ZoE1 (remember Dolores, i? The UNSF still had some grip on things there), I guess most of the demolishing was done between the two games.

Especially with Anubis under Nohman's control. Yeah.

Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:33 pm
Inhert

Inhert

What if ZOE goes "snake eater" and makes ZOE 3 the story where you play as Leo between ZOE 1 and 2?
It would be nice to see Leo start as a basic LEV pilot, and in the end finally earn the prototype experimental(there is only one, if you noticed) OF/LEV hydrid Vic Viper.

Then in ZOE 4, is where you finally have the REAL final battles and fight Nohman's ghost.

I JUST KNOWWWW that the final battle will between Leo, and the never-ending ghost of Nohman.

Then Viola will step in to sacrifice herself to save Leo.

I JUST KNOW IT!!!
I SENSE THIS!

Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:54 pm
Inhert

Inhert

What if ZOE goes "snake eater" and makes ZOE 3 the story where you play as Leo between ZOE 1 and 2?
It would be nice to see Leo start as a basic LEV pilot, and in the end finally earn the prototype experimental(there is only one, if you noticed) OF/LEV hydrid Vic Viper.

Then in ZOE 4, is where you finally have the REAL final battles and fight Nohman's ghost.But instead of Dingo fighting Nohman, Leo can finally have his REAL battle against the ghost of Nohman.

I JUST KNOWWWW that the final battle will between Leo, and the never-ending ghost of Nohman.

Then Viola will step in to sacrifice herself to save Leo.

I JUST KNOW IT!!!
I SENSE THIS!

THINK ABOUT THIS:

Remember ZOE Idolo?

Idolo is powered by Radium's life force.
What if your life force is more direct, and stronger when it comes directly from your soul? Hence direct spirit energy?

Viola's "A.I." from ZOE 2 seemed a little bit more like an obsessed ghost partially corrupted by metatron.
IN other words, she digitized her very own soul to function with the frame.

ALSO, AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO NOTICED THAT NEPHTIS IS ACTUALLY A MODIFIED ORBITAL FRAME IDOLO??!

Look at the body itself:
*visor design
*chest core(excluding the "boobs")
*shin/legs design
*shoulders
*even the *antenae* that lean back through the visor are the same.

This design explains how she is still obsessed with Radium and still loves him even after death.
This can't possibly be part of Nohman's plan...

However, keep in mind that at the end of ZOE 1, she mostly hated Leo due to her competitiveness, but in the end... just before being burned up in Jupiter's atmosphere, she noticed Leo's mercy and even felt proud of his compliment on her battle skills.(that cutscene made me cry)

This is why I believe Viola will save Leo in the final battle against Nohman.

Viola's been through quite a hellish life:

*saw her crush/best friend killed
*lost her reproductive functions from radiation poisoning when she was little
*could not pilot Idolo due to radiation poisoning
*she was defeated time and time again by a whiny kid in a stolen orbital frame
multiple times
*she died a slow and painful death and was burned alive in the atmosphere of another planet.

In ZOE 2, she had the right to be a vengeful ghost.I would agree why she went insane and said repetitive things suchas "Jehuty, target bravo, secure or destroy"

It is called a repetitive loop, and that happens when someone is so mind-scrambled that they can't even think straight.

Now in ZOE 3, she mainly wishes to destroy Jehuty, but her inner kindness will compel her to defend Leo against Nohman.

With messages of "Leo don't waste your life the way I did"
or "You must survive! Be as strong as I have been!"

Viola, I look forward to seeing you again soon in the ZOE franchise.
You have been in ZOE Idolo, ZOE 1,ZOE 2, and even in a hallucination of Radium's in the final episode of ZOE Dolores, I.

You are a very important character, and the series cannot exist without you.

Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:15 pm
Zakat

Zakat

Ok, guys. I just checked again. It seems there was another image I didn't notice:

And the text that came with it: "The setting needs to be fixed since further details will be seen on HD. "

So it IS for the ZoE HD Collection. And still a work in progress. I sure hope they fix the polygon count. It'd be a shame to only get PS2 graphics when we could have so much more with the PS3... (they did say it was gonna get updated graphics, right? Or is it just my memory playing tricks on me?)

Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:18 pm
Leopardo

Leopardo

I'd assume that they would treat it the same way as the MGS HD collection.

Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:21 pm
Zakat

Zakat

VicViper_Leo wrote:
I'd assume that they would treat it the same way as the MGS HD collection.

Since I don't exactly know how they treated MGS HDC... could you enlighten me? :B

Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:37 pm