HomeZone of the Enders DataZone of the Enders HD Edition / HD CollectionMARS + VR = M∀RSVisuals / Content GalleryZOE:TUS Message BoardsSitemapAbout ZOE:TUS
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:59 am

Question on subweapons. 

Post Question on subweapons.
Are all of Jehuty's subweapons (non energy based, missiles, mines, cannon) stored in his vector? Cause that always confused me when I was playing both games, they just...appear out of nowhere when you use them. So, is the vector trap where they're stored?

Sat Apr 26, 2008 5:55 pm
Manta

Manta

Post Re: Question on subweapons.
Maybe yes . And perhaps no ... :roll: ...
I don't think that was a very important point fort the develloper .
But we can think like that .

Thu May 01, 2008 9:22 am
Banned

Banned

Heres what happens. When Jehuty makes a vecter trap it folds space in-over itself. This allows it to have almost infinite mass space(Though mass is still a facter). Its like having storage in a pocket dimention or a minny black hole. I hoped this helped.

Thu May 29, 2008 8:24 pm
Cyclops

Cyclops

I was thinking sort of about that. It'd be cool if Hideo made Jehuty/Dolores/Orbital Frames (in general) more flexible with vector traps and subweapons.

For example, throughout ZOE and ZOE2 I think the impression of Anubis is that Anubis is extremely powerful and definitely more powerful than Jehuty -- like with all those special effects and stuff. However this might be irrelevent.

Then in the anime of Idolo and the series of Dolores (mostly Dolores) there are tons of examples for how vector traps are used. It would be interesting if a vector trap could be activated just before being hit by missiles or something -- then reversing their direction and releasing them against their owner.

Or perhaps actually using the vector trap to hold objects/keys/items/etc -- and mass would also affect the performance/speed/agility of the Orbital Frame.

Decoy is sort of like the 0-Shift subweapon -- or when Anubis warps around the place and turns invisible.

Then there was that one episode in Dolores where Rebecca, who was temporarily piloting Dolores and got the orbital frame stuck under a wind turbine, they used a vector trap to get out from underneath the turbine. Anyone remember this? :P

Intel C2Q Q9450 Yorkfield 12MB L2-Cache @ 3.2GHz, G.Skill 2x2GB DDR2-1000 (PC2 8000) Dual Channel, Corsair 750TX, ATI VisionTek Radeon HD4850 512MB, 500GB Seagate Barracuda 7200.11 SATA-II, 200GB Maxtor IDE-150, Microsoft Windows XP Professional SP3

Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:14 pm
Clod

Clod

I remember :v
She becomes incredibly heavy due to the ontake of a large amount of mass.

Decoy isn't really anything like zero-shift since decoy is an electronically generated after image.

ZERO-Shift works by using vector traps, This is why Anubis vanishes, the main body is taken into a vector trap and then transported at high speeds. I'm sure this was written somewhere. The reason only Jehuty and Anubis can do it is because of the massive strain put upon the frame whilst within the vector trap, or something along those lines.
And yes, that is where everything they carry is stored. :v

Fri Jun 27, 2008 9:04 pm