HomeZone of the Enders DataZone of the Enders HD Edition / HD CollectionMARS + VR = M∀RSVisuals / Content GalleryZOE:TUS Message BoardsSitemapAbout ZOE:TUS
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:16 pm

not sure which zoe... + more 

Post not sure which zoe... + more
About six years ago I played one of the two games. The only mode I played, however, involved being in a white & gray pipe-like room with a Raptor. Other details are fuzzy, all I know is that it wasn't the main game; it was like a training mode or something. Does anyone know if it's the first or second game? I bought the second, but haven't beaten it yet so nothing special is unlocked.

How rare would you consider the first game and the second? From what I understand the second game is like ultra-rare, because it doesn't appear on rarity lists but is considered rare. (well they're both damn rare to get in COMPLETE condition, what the hell is it with people throwing away their boxes and manuals?!)

Are the recent rerelease of the games for Japan and Europe only? I live in America and haven't seen anything about that until I came to this site.

Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:05 pm
Clod

Clod

Post Re: not sure which zoe... + more
Neither of the ZoE games have ever been even slightly rare here in the UK. Second hand copies are pretty easy to find.

As for being in a pipe like room, with a Raptor, nothing springs to mind. The training sections are done to look like VR.
When you say with a Raptor, were you controlling the Raptor, or was it an enemy.
Could have been the section in the first game where you take control of a Raptor, or I guess VS mode. I dunno really.

And oh gods, people who lose/disgard/damage their manuals or boxes piss me off no end :|

Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:26 pm
Ardjet

Ardjet

may be the first one you got was a demo

Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:44 pm

I forgot to mention you control Jehuty and are fighting a raptor. Just one though. Remembering the graphics, I would definitely guess it's the first.

Both of the ZOE games are rare here in US, I don't know why exactly...

A demo was something I was wondering too, like do the soundtracks to the games have a gameplay demo? That or the first I assume. If I remember right the raptor was customizable in that it would or would not attack you, things like that.

Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:37 pm
Zakat

Zakat

Yes, The games are pretty rare to get hands on.

You're probably talking about the first game, If you want to get it... Get them both, It's a better option ;)

Done Requests: Request #1 Request #2

Highly inactive, But still visit from time to time.

Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:24 pm