HomeZone of the Enders DataZone of the Enders HD Edition / HD CollectionMARS + VR = M∀RSVisuals / Content GalleryZOE:TUS Message BoardsSitemapAbout ZOE:TUS
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:21 pm

I just beat ZOE2, should I play ZOE1 next? 
Cyclops

Cyclops

Post Re: I just beat ZOE2, should I play ZOE1 next?
I have to make myself a ZOE related signature sometime too. I will be using PCSX2 to get raw, high-quality screenshots, UNLIKE YOU! :mrgreen:

Intel C2Q Q9450 Yorkfield 12MB L2-Cache @ 3.2GHz, G.Skill 2x2GB DDR2-1000 (PC2 8000) Dual Channel, Corsair 750TX, ATI VisionTek Radeon HD4850 512MB, 500GB Seagate Barracuda 7200.11 SATA-II, 200GB Maxtor IDE-150, Microsoft Windows XP Professional SP3

Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:51 am
Zakat

Zakat

Qwerty, If you find it difficult to do so or if you get crappy quality... then ask me!

I'll do it, just read my sig :D

Done Requests: Request #1 Request #2

Highly inactive, But still visit from time to time.

Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:10 am
Cyclops

Cyclops

Quote:
Qwerty, If you find it difficult to do so or if you get crappy quality... then ask me!

Oh? :mrgreen:

I took over 400 MB in screenshots. Will take a while to upload.

If I had some more CPU firepower, DirectX10 (and/or Vista64 installed), and a monitor that would support a 2048x1536 resolution, I could take some "Official Konami" resolution screenshots. :D

For now I am locked at 1280x960/1024. :\

EDIT :: Hope you know it took me like 2 to 3 hours to beat Ardjet. When fighting Ardjet in PCSX2, framerates lay between 0.0 to 5.0 for most of the time (apparently there is something within rendering sight or something that causes a massive slowdown, because in only a FEW parts of the battle framerates go back up to 35 to 60+ range).

EDIT2 :: Oh man, just look at how tiny those cargo trucks in those BAHRAM screenshots are. :mrgreen:

EDIT3 :: I get framerates of 35 to 60+ everywhere else in ZOE2. In ZOE I get 60+ all the time. ZOE is a bit "unstable" at the movie/FMV cutscenes though.

Intel C2Q Q9450 Yorkfield 12MB L2-Cache @ 3.2GHz, G.Skill 2x2GB DDR2-1000 (PC2 8000) Dual Channel, Corsair 750TX, ATI VisionTek Radeon HD4850 512MB, 500GB Seagate Barracuda 7200.11 SATA-II, 200GB Maxtor IDE-150, Microsoft Windows XP Professional SP3

Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:18 pm
Metatron

Metatron

DUDE

AWESOME

Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:28 pm
Zakat

Zakat

Alright i get it, No need to post 500+ screenshots ;)

But that some sweet spec's.

Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:17 am
NARITA

NARITA

Awesome...

Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:44 am
NARITA

NARITA

Wow great images!

i particularly like the one one containing ardjet^-^

Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:53 am
Mosquito

Mosquito

First thing your mistake was playing Zone of the Enders 2 before the first one. Ok did you ever play a game called Kingdom Hearts? If you did its kind of like that, yes the 2nd game has more ablities than the first one, but I bet you were lost through out the whole storyboard. So yes play the first one so you can understand the story of the game.

Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:12 pm
Zakat

Zakat

Leo Stenbuck wrote:
First thing your mistake was playing Zone of the Enders 2 before the first one. Ok did you ever play a game called Kingdom Hearts? If you did its kind of like that, yes the 2nd game has more ablities than the first one, but I bet you were lost through out the whole storyboard. So yes play the first one so you can understand the story of the game.

Ah yes, That is true... I also know kingdom hearts, Also one of my favorites.

By the way, Welcome to the forums :D

Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:19 am
Manta

Manta

Location: Some place like where courage the cowardly dog lives
I think if you didn't play the first one it would be a slap in the face. To somebody I'm not sure who but somebody. While yes the second one does have better gameplay the First one has sorta a world map feature that lets you fly around the the Space Colony and choose certain missions as they come along. That and I really like the music that plays in the backround while you do it. I wished Z.O.E 2 had this feature hopefully if a Z.O.E.3 is ever made. Theres more reasons to see it then just that though. The sound track for the game is wonderful too. The story (while I might be alone in this one) I thought was actually very well done. It's true when they say that many people may have never played this game including myself had it not been for the MGS2 demo. Although thank god for it. I would definitely stack this in my top 10 all time favorite PS2 games and would say It was definitely a game that helped the PS2 take flight. The difference in this game isnt so off from the sequell that it wouldn't be like playing FFVII then trying to go back and play FFI. They play both pretty simulary. Honestly though it would have been better if you played the first one first. I think you'll really enjoy it.

Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:38 pm