HomeZone of the Enders DataZone of the Enders HD Edition / HD CollectionMARS + VR = M∀RSVisuals / Content GalleryZOE:TUS Message BoardsSitemapAbout ZOE:TUS
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:37 am

Screw this.... 
Inhert

Inhert

Post Re: Screw this....
Omryu wrote:
ok then. Dingo will write a script and Ill work on the manga.

BRILLIANT! Now we're getting somewhere 8D

Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:09 pm
NARITA

NARITA

Well, script wise, I don't want to go too far on a limb with it so I would like to know what is needed for the script and how I should write it. For example, a normal TV script compared to a regular novel script.
Jayne - Get in my way and I'll blow you f****** brains all over the ship.
(Jayne pulls out a rifle and points it at Simon's head in front of the cast)
Simon - Look, I am just saying, (hands held up at chest height open) is you should get some bed rest. You got a tranquilizer in you and it should be working any...
(Jayne falls over onto the ground and loses the rifle midway. Camera zooms in on Jayne's face and Jayne commences snoring)
Simon - ...minute. (Lowers hands down and looks at Jayne with a despaired look. He then looks over at the rest of the cast) Anyone want to help me get him back into the infirmary?
That above was a TV script, boring in my opinion but writable. It also leaves little to no work on how a comic artist could show the story; ie, he just needs to copy what is shown on TV.
Jayne walked into the cargo-bay, a white bandage around his arm and a brown shirt missing a left sleeve, with his brows squinted together and his lips apart in a style of a growling dog. The stick like doctor stood in Jayne's way, which wouldn't help much because Jayne was known as the muscle of the group for one reason. "Get in my way and I'll blow your f****** brains all over the ship," Jayne hollered in an ape like growl as he picked up the nearest rifle he could find and pointed it at Simon's head. The rest of the crew high above the cargo-bay stood on the catwalks and watched, making small chit chat and money being put into a pile.
Simon raised his hand up to chest level as he spoke, "Look, I am just saying you should get some bed rest. You got a tranquilizer in you and it should be working any..."
Before Simon could finish his sentence, a cleared relaxed look on Jayne's face broke out as he said in a weak child like tone, "oh, shiny stars." A second later, he fell over onto the steel floor of the cargo-bay with a loud thud that would knock anyone out. In Jayne's case, he would be out even longer. Simon looked down at Jayne, shaking his head and sighing heavily.
All but one member of the crew, the girl in a blue sundress, were shaking their heads as the pile of money was handed over to her. Simon looked up, the word "minute" being mouthed as he saw the crew up above and the obvious bet of when Jayne would fall over on his face.
Simon then hollered up at the crew, "Anyone want to help me get him into the infirmary?"
There, two examples of TV script and Novel Script, so along with that, I need to know how much of a limb I can and cannot go on like is this a ZOE 3 Fan story with Jehuty and a new pilot, old pilot, what. So yeah, given details, I can write up a script.
PS - I censored the script, its pretty obvious what he was saying.

Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:37 am
Spider

Spider

I like the tv script. It's nice and to the point. Very easy for me to draw scenes out. But i do like the novel script because it gives me a better idea of how the characters look. So I would say a mix almost. Tv scripts for action scenes and dialogue and novel script to for more emotion roles ( example .like how deeply the character was feeling about something. Or the tension between characters "You could feel the calm before the storm passes over"). And novel script to describe how the character looks so I could know how to draw them..

Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:28 am
Inhert

Inhert

Omryu wrote:
I like the tv script. It's nice and to the point. Very easy for me to draw scenes out. But i do like the novel script because it gives me a better idea of how the characters look. So I would say a mix almost. Tv scripts for action scenes and dialogue and novel script to for more emotion roles ( example .like how deeply the character was feeling about something. Or the tension between characters "You could feel the calm before the storm passes over"). And novel script to describe how the character looks so I could know how to draw them..

Very good, Omryu! :D
I wouldn't have ever thought of that.

Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:04 am
NARITA

NARITA

Alright, all I need is to know my boundaries for the writing and I can start the script writing. Plus, what kind of game would it be? Is it like the normal ZOE games or is going to be like Fist of Mars, I need to know so I don't accidentally step out of line.

Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:50 pm
Inhert

Inhert

Let's just say it's a little bit of Fist of Mars, and a liiitle bit of ZOE mixed in together.

In this game, you pilot an LEV through 3 levels, and then be an OF for the rest of the game.
The levels will involve more strategy than just button mashing....

But before we can make a game, we need the full story and concept in general. This isn't just a "slap the cheese on the patty" piece of work. This has to be something that anybody would totally love.

I already have the character designs for the first 3 characters. A good friend from this site designed them for us.
Now we need badguys, plot, and what their goal is....

Anyway, at the end of the story, there has to be a psychological mindfuck about how metatron can relate to our lives in this anime world.
For example, metatron could've been God's unused matter this whole time or something, make it epic.

Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:59 am
NARITA

NARITA

Send the necessary data my way so I can get a grip on it.

Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:54 am