HomeZone of the Enders DataZone of the Enders HD Edition / HD CollectionMARS + VR = M∀RSVisuals / Content GalleryZOE:TUS Message BoardsSitemapAbout ZOE:TUS
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:16 am

Screw this.... 
Inhert

Inhert

Post Screw this....
This fanbase sucks. You guys don't even stay loyal to the ZOE 3 that might someday pop up.
Maybe the reason Hideo Kojima isn't so inspired for ZOE is because of the lousy fanbase it now has.

SO you know what? When I release the ZOE mech mods, only 3 members in this entire site can have the download links.

Seriously man.... this site has had alot of improvements and the flash menu sections dedicated to the movie,series, and games, and apparently we aren't grateful enough for it.

Man...
If this place stays dead for 1 week longer, I'm deleting my account from here and I'll be moving on to the Eureka 7 fanbase...

Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:41 pm
Inhert

Inhert

Post Re: Screw this....
ON TOP OF THIS, WE HAVE AD BOTS!

Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:12 pm
NARITA

NARITA

Look, people have interests in other things as well. Its just hard to keep something going when only a few people are on it. Like me, I like Zone of the Enders, and hope for the third game soon, but I am also a Ghost in the Shell fan hoping for its third movie that isn't a SAC series. Look, if you keep hoping things will get better, then they might get better. For example, every night I log on, the first site I go to once my web browser loads is this site hoping that news will come out and talk with people. I keep a tab open here and try to check in when I can to see if updates happens. And yes, AD Bots are annoying and we try to report them as soon as we know they are here, but come on, if you let jerks like those with AD Bots and the fact our membership is low, then when did the hope run out. I for one can guarantee I will not leave this site until one day I click on my link to it and find out it is no longer up. So, try to have faith if you can and if you can't well, the only thing I can say is I hope you have a good day, a good life, and I hope to hear from you around the net.

Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:25 am
Clod

Clod

Herpa derp derp.
One small fansite accounts for the entire fanbase.
waaaah.

Your mods for some doujin game in no way reflect anyone's enthusiasm for Zone of the Enders.
Come down off of that horse of yours.

We are not Loyal to zoe3?
Firstly durrrr
secondly, Everyone who is on this site WANTS a 3rd ZOE.
Kojima constantly acknowledges the demand for it and then does something else.
If anything the lack of Loyalty is towards Kojima and not the franchise.
HE won't make a game, and so we get fed up with him.

And so what about the adbots?
Like thats not a common occerance EVERYWHERE.
More protection could be added, but thats for the admin to decide and enact.

Finally, if anyone sucks it is you, for bringing into question an entire fanbases loyalty because of your own fustrations.

Stay, go, I don't care.

Good day.

Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:26 am
Spider

Spider

you know what guys. Hell driver is right.

How can we call ourselves fans if we haven't even taken the step to kidnapping/ torturing Hideo and forcing him to make the next game.

Seriously Hell. What the fuck do want us to do.

Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:14 pm
Inhert

Inhert

Idk man... let's make a kickass project together. A flash fan animation or a multiplayer fangame.
Look at this.... This is the Eureka 7 multiplayer fan game, Lift.

http://www.moddb.com/games/lift-a-eurek ... r#imagebox

I joined the developers of this fangame and once the game is ready, I'll ask my leader if we can have an open source version of this so I can make a special conversion to add the ZOE models and combat system.

But if this fails, I think we could probably make a game of our own. If none of us knows how to code or make a game, then I'm gonna go buy Game Maker 8 and we can make a 2D version of ZOE playing along a fan-fic written storyline.

How does this sound to you?

Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:23 pm
Spider

Spider

allright. well all I do is draw comics. Iunno how I would be of any use. But hey if you want. Add me to msn Demondeku@hotmail.com

Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:26 pm
NARITA

NARITA

Well, if we finally have someone serious about the game, I can write a story script but as far as drawing and codeing goes, I sort of stink (crap has nothing on me) So, count me in.

Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:02 am
Inhert

Inhert

Okay, first I need somebody to write a fan fic and COMPLETE IT FIRST!!!
I don't want to work on a game level and I'm sitting here with half of the game complete while asking you: "Hey man, are you done with chapter 5??? It's been what, 2 weeks now???"

No, I want a full story, action packed, describe the backgrounds,and give me a good image.
I preffer the mangas though because I don't even have to plan out the scenes, I just have to animate everything you drew.

Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:01 am
Spider

Spider

ok then. Dingo will write a script and Ill work on the manga.

Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:35 pm