HomeZone of the Enders DataZone of the Enders HD Edition / HD CollectionMARS + VR = M∀RSVisuals / Content GalleryZOE:TUS Message BoardsSitemapAbout ZOE:TUS
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:00 am

The Post-linking thread 
NARITA

NARITA

Post The Post-linking thread
Okay so i've been into the abyss section some time ago, & I realised that most of us were prone to go off-topic in most threads. I think I want to make this thread so that everyone will not go off-topic because they can't go off topic. Note that this is still experimental for me so I don't know what are the results gonna be.

Rules:
- Once the discussion starts, users must reply the post related to the previous post.
- You can quote other's posts as long as the post you quoted (and your post aswell) are within the current page (note that after 10 posts in a page, the next post will be in the next page).
- If your post will make the next page, your only choice is to post something that is related to the previous post (say if your post is the 11th one, you can only make posts that is related to the 10th post)
- Try to make quality posts, unlike this thread that is literally random. If you don't have anything to say, you can just make comments to the post.

I still don't know what to discuss to start this thread, but if you have something in mind to discuss, feel free to do so.

Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:00 am
Clod

Clod

Post Re: The Post-linking thread
I am confuse :v

Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:47 am
Ardjet

Ardjet

this dosen't sound so fun... threads are disposable, i don't see a problem with the threads on abyss, we aren't even gonna post on them, so just make a new one
no point in keeping it alive forever

and you didn't even start a discussion, you just stated the rules to stay on topic... on topic to what?
it just make this thread even more useless, and that random thread its suposed to be what it is, random
to spam the F@ck out of shit, and was made for fun, i sometimes post things there to not post on the "quality" threads so that they don't go off topic.
but i don't rly care about "randome" that much anymore, its old and almost no one remembers it XD

Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:42 pm
NARITA

NARITA

Fox wrote:
I am confuse :v

Lol..

Gado- wrote:
this dosen't sound so fun... threads are disposable, i don't see a problem with the threads on abyss, we aren't even gonna post on them, so just make a new one
no point in keeping it alive forever

and you didn't even start a discussion, you just stated the rules to stay on topic... on topic to what?
it just make this thread even more useless, and that random thread its suposed to be what it is, random
to spam the F@ck out of shit, and was made for fun, i sometimes post things there to not post on the "quality" threads so that they don't go off topic.
but i don't rly care about "randome" that much anymore, its old and almost no one remembers it XD

If you have a problem on this, I guess I can't do anything though. So yeah I don't have anything to discuss, but maybe after some few days I might have something to say. This is my experiment and after two replies it has shown some significant failure. I'm now unexplainably, sad...

Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:28 am
Zakat

Zakat

You can't really stay by that rule forever simply by knowing the fact that there are not alot of active users let alone alot of registered ones.

It's not like Gamespot where there are millions of people posting to one topic at the same time, So there will be alot of people discussing the topic.

But I guess it all depends on the topic, If it's a hot topic... We'd be discussing it for a while.

Done Requests: Request #1 Request #2

Highly inactive, But still visit from time to time.

Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:07 pm
NARITA

NARITA

Hot girls and hot topics go hand in hand. XP

Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:32 pm