HomeZone of the Enders DataZone of the Enders HD Edition / HD CollectionMARS + VR = M∀RSVisuals / Content GalleryZOE:TUS Message BoardsSitemapAbout ZOE:TUS
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:35 am

The GDNGG Club 
Clod

Clod

Post Re: The GDNGG Club
Glitches? no.
The PS3 version of Bayonetta is perfectly playable, but it suffers some framerate issues in more intense moments.
The 360version is not without its framerate drops, but ps3 suffers more.
PS3 Load times are considerably longer than the 360's, though slightly less so since Sony FORCED sega to do a patch they said was impossible.
Texture details are lower on the PS3, due to a terrible port basically.
PS3 is basically more powerful of the consoles, but because most of the games that are multi-platform start off as xbox360 games the ps3 gets inferior ports due to differences in their architecture.

With a few exceptions where it was developed the other way around.
FFXIII for example is vastly superior on the ps3 than 360 because it was made for th2 ps3 and ported to the 360. (Still as sucky game either way).

------------------------------
She uses her hair all the time :V
Her clothing is made out of her hair.
Finishing a combo usually results in an attack using her hair (giant fists etc)
And then there are the Climax moves that strip her entirely for a big ol hairy demon attack thing. :v

Mon May 03, 2010 5:09 am
NARITA

NARITA

Yeah, the more you attack, the less hair clothing she has until you stop fighting or use a finishing move, then she has no hair clothes.

Mon May 03, 2010 10:17 am
NARITA

NARITA

Fox wrote:
PS3 is basically more powerful of the consoles, but because most of the games that are multi-platform start off as xbox360 games the ps3 gets inferior ports due to differences in their architecture.

Okay. So one time i've seen someone playing GoW3 at a store & realised that the framerate is a little choppy actually (maybe around 50fps). Why's that, considering that GoW3 is a PS3 exclusive? Does the TV used plays a crucial part too???

Fox wrote:
She uses her hair all the time :V
Her clothing is made out of her hair.
Finishing a combo usually results in an attack using her hair (giant fists etc)
And then there are the Climax moves that strip her entirely for a big ol hairy demon attack thing. :v

Now I get it, no wonder i've seen something hairy when attacking.

Mon May 03, 2010 11:38 pm
NARITA

NARITA

Nice Joke

Anywho, got my first DMC game in the mail today, the game is really good, kept dieing alot by the first boss but all in all, it was fun and hope to finish it in time for two to come in so I can just go right on to it when one is done.

Tue May 04, 2010 1:46 am
Clod

Clod

ShadowRunner wrote:
Fox wrote:

Okay. So one time i've seen someone playing GoW3 at a store & realised that the framerate is a little choppy actually (maybe around 50fps). Why's that, considering that GoW3 is a PS3 exclusive? Does the TV used plays a crucial part too???

You know alot of 360 titles run at 30fps right :v
Like the new Halo.

Framerate drops do not become really noticeable untill they drop to around 20 and below.

And, alot of new games experience framerate drops in places, it just seems to be part of modern console games.

Remember when games consoles didn't crash or stutter? :'(

But the fact is, if they ported GoW3 to the 360, it would probably suffer more slowdown, and lower res textures, just as Bayonetta does in the reverse.

Tue May 04, 2010 6:00 am
NARITA

NARITA

My lord, it fells like ages ago when a console was dependable. I mean, the main reason they crash and stuff today is the internet crap and the faulty making. Except the Wii, haven't seen problems with that.

Tue May 04, 2010 9:36 am
Zakat

Zakat

Fox wrote:
but because most of the games that are multi-platform start off as xbox360 games the ps3 gets inferior ports due to differences in their architecture.

Yes, Exactly. Developers find it harder to develop games for the PS3 when compared with the 360. Like Valve...

Done Requests: Request #1 Request #2

Highly inactive, But still visit from time to time.

Sat May 15, 2010 4:54 am
Clod

Clod

PS3 supposedly isn't that hard to work with if you approach it from the start.
It's hard for people like valve because all they do is port pc games to consoles, and its very different architecture. 360 and PC are much closer in the way they operate.

Sat May 15, 2010 5:28 pm
NARITA

NARITA

So, does that mean MACs and Play Station Consoles share that same link?

Sun May 16, 2010 1:13 am