HomeZone of the Enders DataZone of the Enders HD Edition / HD CollectionMARS + VR = M∀RSVisuals / Content GalleryZOE:TUS Message BoardsSitemapAbout ZOE:TUS
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:47 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 what anime are you currently watching 
Ardjet

Ardjet

Post Re: what anime are you currently watching
Dingo wrote:
I know this may be a little off topic but what anime doesn't have some form of symbolism in it? I mean, I can watch a simple almost childish anime and it will have some sort of meaning in it. Hell Spongebob has it.

don´t worry man, being off topc is our second name XD
and that post of yours is kinda humorous, i like that

Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:04 am
NARITA

NARITA

Thanks.

Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:34 pm
Clod

Clod

Lol, but that's not really the same.
Symbolism is fine, but Eva is absolutely drowned in the stuff. Everything, from the position of the tank where the Rei dummy clone things are kept and its relevance in position in regards to the tree of life.
Utterly pointless, and in the end meaningless, all of it :V

I do find the idea of the movies interesting, as they appear to rather than be remakes are sequels, in that they appear to be taking place in the world as it was remade by Shinji at the end of Evangelion. (Basically the same but with a few differences)

Just started watching that Angel Beats thing thats airing at the moment, First episode did not particularly blow me away, but will see how the next few go before I make an decisions on the show.

Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:06 pm
Ardjet

Ardjet

Fox wrote:
Just started watching that Angel Beats thing thats airing at the moment, First episode did not particularly blow me away, but will see how the next few go before I make an decisions on the show.

i know DX
dunno what the hype is all about, is it just because yurippa resembles haruhi
JUUUUst a little bit?

Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:03 am
NARITA

NARITA

Fox wrote:

Okay so how was it? Can you compare with other Anime???

Gado, I think you should change the topic title to "The Anime Thread" since we're talking more into Anime than "what Anime that you are currently watching". Well, I just don't want to go off topic. Please??

Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:50 am
Ardjet

Ardjet

ShadowRunner wrote:
Gado, I think you should change the topic title to "The Anime Thread" since we're talking more into Anime than "what Anime that you are currently watching". Well, I just don't want to go off topic. Please??

i don't rly care if this thread goes off topic, we can make a new one, besides you can talk about any anime stuff you want, this has now become an anime general thread
and its better this way also, forcefully trying to make pee pole stay on topic makes me feel uneasy, its fun for us to have the freedome to talk whatever we want (exept graphix XD)

Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:07 am
Clod

Clod

ShadowRunner wrote:
Fox wrote:

Okay so how was it? Can you compare with other Anime???

Angel Beats has kind of grown on me over the first 4 eps. Mainly for the silly little audio cues it cuts in and then cuts out of abruptly.
Its a fairly mediocre show though, IMO.
But probably worth at least checking out if you have the time/harddrive space/OHGODISUCKSOMUCHISTREAMANIMELOLOLOL/ whatever :v

I wouldn't know what anime to compare it with though, anything with some form of club activity mixed with combating an enemy of somesort.
so thats like, 80% of all anime ever :v

Since my blu-rays finally turned up, I am re-watching Ouran Highschool Host Club. Show is awesome :V

Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:09 pm
Ardjet

Ardjet

now im watchign godannar

Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:53 pm
Leopardo

Leopardo

I started Dolores, I today. I like the first episode!

Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:29 pm
NARITA

NARITA

Gado that is one funny view.

Vic, hope you enjoy, been thinking about watching it again.

Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:59 pm
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next