HomeZone of the Enders DataZone of the Enders HD Edition / HD CollectionMARS + VR = M∀RSVisuals / Content GalleryZOE:TUS Message BoardsSitemapAbout ZOE:TUS
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:01 pm

Hopes for more? 
Cyclops

Cyclops

Post Hopes for more?
Within the last 3 days I have spent most of my time watching the Idolo series and Dolores, i series. I almost cried at the end of the Dolores series.

I really hope they make a Dolores, ii series.

*potential spoiler ahead*

Such a great series...perhaps even comparable to Dragonball/Z/GT series; better execution and very nice storyline. In hopes a sequel series of Dolores is made, I wonder if Dolores (the Orbital Frame) will be reconstructed...

Intel C2Q Q9450 Yorkfield 12MB L2-Cache @ 3.2GHz, G.Skill 2x2GB DDR2-1000 (PC2 8000) Dual Channel, Corsair 750TX, ATI VisionTek Radeon HD4850 512MB, 500GB Seagate Barracuda 7200.11 SATA-II, 200GB Maxtor IDE-150, Microsoft Windows XP Professional SP3

Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:03 pm
Metatron

Metatron

Post Re: Hopes for more?
You really liked this? It doesn't really seem popular with ZOE fans like ZOE2.

Fri Jun 27, 2008 8:44 am
Cyclops

Cyclops

So far I've liked all the Z.O.E. material that has come my way; Zone of Enders, Zone of Enders: The 2nd Runner, the Original Sound Tracks (OSTs), the anime Z.O.E. Idolo, and the anime Z.O.E. Dolores, i.

I'm really interested in Dolores and hearing of a sequel/more to the storyline that involves Dolores (and perhaps some of the other known orbital frames).

I think I like Dolores more than I do ADA. ;)

I would be disappointed if the lack of support for the anime series is what would completely end the production of possible future anime of Z.O.E. I think all of the material Hideo has produced under the Z.O.E. series is great -- I love it. I want more of it! :D

Intel C2Q Q9450 Yorkfield 12MB L2-Cache @ 3.2GHz, G.Skill 2x2GB DDR2-1000 (PC2 8000) Dual Channel, Corsair 750TX, ATI VisionTek Radeon HD4850 512MB, 500GB Seagate Barracuda 7200.11 SATA-II, 200GB Maxtor IDE-150, Microsoft Windows XP Professional SP3

Fri Jun 27, 2008 5:59 pm
Clod

Clod

I liked Dolores, i. And I did cry :v

But, I don't really see a sequel coming out of it, it was pretty well resolved.

And Dolores herself was already reconstructed, just not in the capacity she was previously :v

Fri Jun 27, 2008 8:56 pm
Cyclops

Cyclops

Quote:
And Dolores herself was already reconstructed, just not in the capacity she was previously :v
Well she was basically just modded into the Ender, and by reconstruct I mean like rebuilding her orbital frame body with whatever material still usable from Idolo (which there isn't very much of)...

Basically her body back. D: The Ender looks ugly...and it's a transport/cargo ship! Do you remember how many of those ships were so easily and quickly destroyed in the anime? Ew how I'd hate to think of Ender like that. :\ Dolores in her Orbital Frame body is more powerful and cooler than the Ender. :p

Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:11 pm
Clod

Clod

Lol, but she's happy like that :'(
She didn't like fighting, after all, and now she gets to spend all her time with her favourite old man :v

Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:45 pm
Mosquito

Mosquito

I nearly teared up at the end of Dolores, i. It was a great series. I do hope Hideo expands on the ZOE universe and makes another game/anime. I would love to see what political conundrums he comes up with as they are just awesome when he puts then into a story.

side question, Did Hideo have a part in the production of the anime? He probably did, but I just want to make sure.

Mon Sep 08, 2008 11:28 pm
Zakat

Zakat

Qwerty wrote:
So far I've liked all the Z.O.E. material that has come my way; Zone of Enders, Zone of Enders: The 2nd Runner, the Original Sound Tracks (OSTs), the anime Z.O.E. Idolo, and the anime Z.O.E. Dolores, i.

I'm really interested in Dolores and hearing of a sequel/more to the storyline that involves Dolores (and perhaps some of the other known orbital frames).

I think I like Dolores more than I do ADA. ;)

I would be disappointed if the lack of support for the anime series is what would completely end the production of possible future anime of Z.O.E. I think all of the material Hideo has produced under the Z.O.E. series is great -- I love it. I want more of it! :D

Agreed !! +1

I love every Z.O.E material (I still didnt watch idolo thou)

Done Requests: Request #1 Request #2

Highly inactive, But still visit from time to time.

Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:27 am
NARITA

NARITA

I havnt seen it yet...

I dont want to watch it over the net cos as a fan of ZOE i dont to want steel any of the series but im too young to have a credit card so i cant buy it off the net (and i live in australia so frankly i dont think ill find it here)

but i managed to find the games so maybe ill find the anime who knows :?:

Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:28 am
Cyclops

Cyclops

Quote:
im too young to have a credit card so i cant buy it off the net (and i live in australia so frankly i dont think ill find it here)
You don't need a credit card. Credit cards are not required to have a PayPal account and use PayPal to buy stuff.

Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:17 pm