HomeZone of the Enders DataZone of the Enders HD Edition / HD CollectionMARS + VR = M∀RSVisuals / Content GalleryZOE:TUS Message BoardsSitemapAbout ZOE:TUS
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:41 pm

Did you like the Dolores, i series? 

Yes 100%  100%  [ 9 ]
No 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 9

Cyclops

Cyclops

Post Did you like the Dolores, i series?
Just curious to see what kind of results this Poll could get.

Intel C2Q Q9450 Yorkfield 12MB L2-Cache @ 3.2GHz, G.Skill 2x2GB DDR2-1000 (PC2 8000) Dual Channel, Corsair 750TX, ATI VisionTek Radeon HD4850 512MB, 500GB Seagate Barracuda 7200.11 SATA-II, 200GB Maxtor IDE-150, Microsoft Windows XP Professional SP3

Sun Sep 21, 2008 11:30 am
Clod

Clod

Post Re: Did you like the Dolores, i series?
Yup yup. I have it on deeveedee~
Too bad they only made a passing comment about the first game and that's it, but other than that it was a pretty good animé. The end was pretty decent. I teared up :v

Mon Sep 22, 2008 5:05 am
Cyclops

Cyclops

Man... I just finished watching it for the second time -- and this time genuine/legal DVD copies! :D

I cried this time too at the end, and mind you that I usually never cry for anything. 99.99% of the movies and film out there are total crap. Only few movies like Tears of the Sun and Blackhawk Down have gotten me to cry. :O

I'm going to have to watch this series until I am capable enough of finishing the Dolores,i section of this fansite. :) The series is about 9 hours long with the intro, ZOE-cutscene in the middle, and the credits with Dolores' thoughts following removed. I am to get my video card back very soon this week, so I can chop together a straight 9-hour version of Dolores,i. ;D

Intel C2Q Q9450 Yorkfield 12MB L2-Cache @ 3.2GHz, G.Skill 2x2GB DDR2-1000 (PC2 8000) Dual Channel, Corsair 750TX, ATI VisionTek Radeon HD4850 512MB, 500GB Seagate Barracuda 7200.11 SATA-II, 200GB Maxtor IDE-150, Microsoft Windows XP Professional SP3

Mon Sep 22, 2008 7:00 pm
Zakat

Zakat

I think that im in love with Z.O.E in general :P , But back to the subject...

I finished the series yesterday and i have to say, The last episode got me in tears :o ! But im like Qwerty. I dont usually tear up in things (Come to think of it this is the first thing i cried on -.-)

I want MOOAARR ! :mrgreen:

Done Requests: Request #1 Request #2

Highly inactive, But still visit from time to time.

Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:22 am
Battery

Battery

Oh yeah. I like it especially since it gave some insight as to what some runners went bonkers with their OFs while some others remain sane. That and Dolores's whimsical nature and her dancing in the cargo hold in pink skirt and then accidentally bashing a hole in the cargo hold chamber with her cockpit. Can't remember whether she tripped or thrusted forward but I do remember thinking to myself 'Now that is soooo wrong!' :mrgreen:

Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:59 am
Cyclops

Cyclops

Quote:
Oh yeah. I like it especially since it gave some insight as to what some runners went bonkers with their OFs while some others remain sane. That and Dolores's whimsical nature and her dancing in the cargo hold in pink skirt and then accidentally bashing a hole in the cargo hold chamber with her cockpit. Can't remember whether she tripped or thrusted forward but I do remember thinking to myself 'Now that is soooo wrong!' :mrgreen:
And also the part where Dolores and the raptor were in the cargo hold of one of those cargo transport cruisers towards the end of the anime series; the raptor losing balance and falling face-first to Dolores' cockpit. ;P

Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:51 pm
Inhert

Inhert

Sadly no. The only poorly done thing in the show were the translations and the "Bufram/Bahram" name switching.

However, I am still finishing making the new ZOEOA fangame which is based on the ZOE universe, but not the story. It's just an online arcade arena from which no profit is made.
It has some soundtracks from Dolores I, and Zone Of The Enders 2nd runner.
To prevent audio piracy, I encrypted all of the music and sounds so that if they like the music, they can go buy it from the original ZOE CD sound tracks in Japan.

Currently this game is in its final steps of development.

NOW HERE IS THE BIG POINT.

I plan to use these mechs in the game for creating a new ZOE story. An independent fan anime with cellshaded 3D technology.

Incase you didn't know, the new prominent mech is Zetus:

Equipped with a dual beam staff, 5 thrusters, and a hip-mounted TWIN vector cannons, the Zetus makes a proper main mech of the series, if not equivalent to Jehuty.

Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:08 am