HomeZone of the Enders DataZone of the Enders HD Edition / HD CollectionMARS + VR = M∀RSVisuals / Content GalleryZOE:TUS Message BoardsSitemapAbout ZOE:TUS
It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 4:06 pm

ZOE 3 Plot... 
Cyclops

Cyclops

Post Re: ZOE 3 Plot...
Quote:
i just love that, i takes skill to survive it turns me ooonnn!!!!
Go and play the survival gamemode on Phobos. :D How many kills can you rack up? Highest I got was around 200.

Intel C2Q Q9450 Yorkfield 12MB L2-Cache @ 3.2GHz, G.Skill 2x2GB DDR2-1000 (PC2 8000) Dual Channel, Corsair 750TX, ATI VisionTek Radeon HD4850 512MB, 500GB Seagate Barracuda 7200.11 SATA-II, 200GB Maxtor IDE-150, Microsoft Windows XP Professional SP3

Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:22 pm
Ardjet

Ardjet

oh i'll take you on

what jehuty should i use?

how about the normol one, no infinite sub weapons, and i won't heal =P
(i just need to know where is the mission to try it out, i might not have it)

Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:37 pm
NARITA

NARITA

Qwerty wrote:
Quote:
i just love that, i takes skill to survive it turns me ooonnn!!!!
Go and play the survival gamemode on Phobos. :D How many kills can you rack up? Highest I got was around 200.

Aha a challenger. that's more like it.
I might try it also.

Quote:
Go and play the survival gamemode on Phobos.
survival gamemode on Phobos...
survival gamemode...
survival...

Hmmm...?

Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:39 am
Scanner

Scanner

i think he was trying to echo

Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:00 pm
Inhert

Inhert

So in otherwords, you're talking about a Macross Plus, but instead of it being based on the development of the ProtoCulture, it's with metatron instead....

I'm UP FOR IT! Let me know if you want to make an OVA series like that so I can help ya :)

Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:01 am
Battery

Battery

ShadowRunner wrote:
When you said that All the orbital frames gone berserk, I totally disagree.
interesting story though, but I would like to change it a little:
- the sequel takes 4 years after the end of ZOE2. orbital frames are mass produced since then, as for the military as well as for other things.
- well, some 'virus' (maybe) has spread from nowhere (that's the interesting part), where lots of orbital frames gone awry & taking control of its runners violently. as for the orbital frames that are unaffected, some scientists had already made a strain to make the remaining orbital frames immune to the virus.
- UNSF has been trying to fend off the infected OF but they seem to get the upper hand. so it's up to the 'heroes' to defeat them & eliminate the cause.

I think Leo, Dingo, & Ken should make a return as the protagonists, with Leo as the main protagonist who re-pilots Jehuty (Jehuty infected? NO!!!). Dingo & Ken should be his partner with their personal unaffected OF's.

IMO

p/s: I got other things in mind about the storyline, but i'll just keep it to myself...

The idea of a 'metatron virus' is a clever interpretation. However I think that for a ZOE 3 storyline, the events that take place should revolve around metatron itself rather than a virus that affects it, as metatron is at the core of the ZOE universe and it should play an integral part in the events of ZOE 3. Anything that happens should happen in a big way that plays a part in the history of the whole series, as ZOE 3 will be a big event for us fans if and when it finally makes it into production. Metatron has many mysteries surrounding it, and if a story can raise questions in the mind of the person who's reading (or playing) it, then this makes for a much more immersive experience. 'What are metatron's true origins?' 'What is the truth behind metatron's power?'

And BTW, I didn't necessarily mean 'ALL' orbital frames would be 'berserk', well at least not at certain key points in the story which would make for exceptions (and different playable characters ;) ) I just didnt want to give too much away at this point :D I'll put it this way, in both of the original games there have been 2 characters present all the way through, and ZOE 1 & 2 both attempted largely to orient the story around the growing relationship between these 2 characters, and in the end it is the strength of this relationship that leads them to overcome the odds and 'save the day'. My story wouldnt be looking to deviate from this trend, and I have in mind an almighty, epic - and emotional - sequence of events that will lead to big changes in the ZOE universe and close this particular story as a trilogy... 8-)

Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:16 pm
Spider

Spider

Post Yay my plot
So here's how I think it should go.

OF's have become slightly more avaible due to the discovery of Metatron on Pluto. Jehuty has been desrtoyed (sad face) but the AI was save by Leo. With the help of magical time fast forward (not really), Leo is tracked down, but ADA manages to save herself by transfering herself (yes she is a she) into a nearby frame of course it turns out that it's super awesome, so they escape, only to be captured/rescued by the BIS. They join up to go do stuff like saving innocent civillians. It turns out ADA has become half-setinent and now is kinda in love with Leo. In the end they run across a surviving Testament (from Fist of Mars) they fight stuff happens and that's the end.

Ohhhh, I like Metatron virus idea that would be cool

If I were a bad Orbital Frame, I WOULDN'T BE SITTIN HERE BLOWIN YA UP NOW WOULD I?!?!?!?!

Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:02 am