HomeZone of the Enders DataZone of the Enders HD Edition / HD CollectionMARS + VR = M∀RSVisuals / Content GalleryZOE:TUS Message BoardsSitemapAbout ZOE:TUS
It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 4:16 pm

ZOE 3 Plot... 
Battery

Battery

Post Re: ZOE 3 Plot...
Quote:
'd like it to be about space pirates who stole Jehuty while it was in route
and are taking the world hostage

The main Orbital frame was created by a group of elitest scientists that are using it as a tool for vengence.
-It is meant to be a totally different type in order to counter act the current most powerful

Some girl has been watching them build it for a while and steals it before its 100%
-You must then go from area to area trying to find the rest of the peices to make it complete.
--Meanwhile, you have caught the attention of the space pirates and as a result they keep attacking you to steal your OF or destroy it

Eventually, those same scientists are captured by the military because their designs would only come from their minds and they are used to build an even better OF.

You team up with the military for a while to take down the pirates. but once thats done, they tell you to hand over the OF.

Something like that.........

Interesting, although I think that would make a better sub-story or a spin-off maybe in the form of another game or anime, but as for a ZOE3 plot I think it would have to have a greater degree of continuity in terms of the story and characters.

There could probably be some cool possibilities with that story though

Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:24 pm
NARITA

NARITA

When you said that All the orbital frames gone berserk, I totally disagree.
interesting story though, but I would like to change it a little:
- the sequel takes 4 years after the end of ZOE2. orbital frames are mass produced since then, as for the military as well as for other things.
- well, some 'virus' (maybe) has spread from nowhere (that's the interesting part), where lots of orbital frames gone awry & taking control of its runners violently. as for the orbital frames that are unaffected, some scientists had already made a strain to make the remaining orbital frames immune to the virus.
- UNSF has been trying to fend off the infected OF but they seem to get the upper hand. so it's up to the 'heroes' to defeat them & eliminate the cause.

I think Leo, Dingo, & Ken should make a return as the protagonists, with Leo as the main protagonist who re-pilots Jehuty (Jehuty infected? NO!!!). Dingo & Ken should be his partner with their personal unaffected OF's.

IMO

p/s: I got other things in mind about the storyline, but i'll just keep it to myself...

Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:30 am
Ardjet

Ardjet

i like that orbital frames infection part, it would be cool to play ass an "infected OF" and when you play you start with 1 HP and with one hit you die =P that would be rly awesome

Quote:
I think Leo, Dingo, & Ken should make a return as the protagonists, with Leo as the main protagonist who re-pilots Jehuty (Jehuty infected? NO!!!). Dingo & Ken should be his partner with their personal unaffected OF's.

naw, the ones who should make a come back are the ones from BIS =P
they should appear ...
or since they are in mars, just Cage appear as cameo and he is gonna help you fight

Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:50 am
NARITA

NARITA

Gado- wrote:
i like that orbital frames infection part, it would be cool to play ass an "infected OF" and when you play you start with 1 HP and with one hit you die =P that would be rly awesome

Quote:

naw, the ones who should make a come back are the ones from BIS =P
they should appear ...
or since they are in mars, just Cage appear as cameo and he is gonna help you fight

Never played the Fist Of Mars. so I donno any of it. but it may be interesting.

Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:05 am
Ardjet

Ardjet

ShadowRunner wrote:
Never played the Fist Of Mars. so I donno any of it. but it may be interesting.

i suggest you play it, it has alot of Frames
my personal favorite is Durandal (i think its better than jehuty =P)

its rly cool but its not well liked around here ¬.¬
im probably one of the few who does like it , i'll tell you why later

Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:07 am
NARITA

NARITA

Don't have a GBA. it got stolen 4 years ago.
& I think it's RPG (is it? I donno really), so i'm not really that interested...

Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:17 am
Ardjet

Ardjet

ShadowRunner wrote:
Don't have a GBA. it got stolen 4 years ago.
& I think it's RPG (is it? I donno really), so i'm not really that interested...

its a strategy RPG
there are some rly cool sprites

too bad you don't have GBA... its my favorite console

Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:32 pm
Zakat

Zakat

Gado- wrote:

Urgh... I hated that part in ZOE1.

Done Requests: Request #1 Request #2

Highly inactive, But still visit from time to time.

Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:05 pm
Cyclops

Cyclops

What I really liked was playing survivor on the Phobos space level in ZOE2. I got to around 200+ kills before being killed.

What Konami needs to do is improve the survivor gamemode; there needs to be more variation of enemies and a butt load more of them too. Needs more drama and dialogue, kind of like in Star Fox 64 except better. :D

We should have competitions for the survivor gamemode and see who can rack up the most kills.

Intel C2Q Q9450 Yorkfield 12MB L2-Cache @ 3.2GHz, G.Skill 2x2GB DDR2-1000 (PC2 8000) Dual Channel, Corsair 750TX, ATI VisionTek Radeon HD4850 512MB, 500GB Seagate Barracuda 7200.11 SATA-II, 200GB Maxtor IDE-150, Microsoft Windows XP Professional SP3

Last edited by Qwerty on Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:18 pm
Ardjet

Ardjet

=Jehuty= wrote:
Gado- wrote:

Urgh... I hated that part in ZOE1.

ARE YOU KIDDING?
its my favorite part XD, if you're a hardcore gradius/life force/salamander (HECK YEAH) fan
you'll understand

i feel like im playing a shoot'em ups where you die with WUN hit
i just love that, i takes skill to survive it turns me ooonnn!!!!

Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:19 pm