HomeZone of the Enders DataZone of the Enders HD Edition / HD CollectionMARS + VR = M∀RSVisuals / Content GalleryZOE:TUS Message BoardsSitemapAbout ZOE:TUS
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:40 am

Jehuty's next color scheme? 
Leopardo

Leopardo

Post Jehuty's next color scheme?
Since it seems to be a traition that, exactly what new(or old) color scheme would Jehuty have if Z.O.E 3 comes out?

Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:59 am
Cyclops

Cyclops

Post Re: Jehuty's next color scheme?
You can't exactly say it's a tradition, because there are only two games with jehuty in it, which means the creators could simply have changed their mind on what color jehuty should have, and decided to make jehuty look like what we see in the second game.

However, if it is really a tradition, then, jehuty would come somewhat nicely if it had slightly blue details.

Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:12 am
Inhert

Inhert

You know, in ZOEOA you can have Jehuty use CUSTOM COLORS!

You have to unlock them though...

There is a REASON why I regard Aumaan Chaos Eidolon as the new Anubis.

Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:41 pm
Cyclops

Cyclops

About ZOEOA:

Looking forward to the menu tutorial and my little patch :p

About Jehuty next color scheme:

Who agrees with my previous statement?

Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:55 pm
Inhert

Inhert

bleant wrote:
About ZOEOA:

What we NEED to see is Jehuty picking up upgrades from the orbital frames it defeats.

For example, defeat a new Anubis, and you earn his wings. Or if you beat another Ghost Viola, you can have her Halo AND Anubis's wings.
You'd end up looking like Jehuty and Marduk put together!!!

I'd say ZOE 3 would be the best game ever if you could strap some upgrades onto yourself instead of just subweapons.

Think about Hathor for example, he got his arms(seriously, the creator of Hathor is retarded. Who throws a mech on an assembly line without arms???)
by defeating Dolores.

Well, let's think for a second. How about Jehuty gets some new upgrades since it's already "Naked Jehuty". It would be pointless to simply downgrade its power again just so it can have a sequel.

Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:03 pm
Cyclops

Cyclops

That feels awesome, by capturing Anubis' wings, you could have more subweapons/things stored (each of Anubis' wings is a vector trap), but that's just an example, there could be much more...

But Jehuty is already naked, that's a problem, he's to overpowered now, he can destroy anything easily, aumaan could construct easily any orbital frame, due to that you have to fight several Nephtis' before entering Aumaan, if somehow Nohman had an plan B, we could have a secondary simlpier aumaan, which just constructs more orbital frames, then Jehuty would have some more trouble in his hands...

Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:14 pm
Ardjet

Ardjet

COCKpit or GTFO

Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:58 pm
Inhert

Inhert

Gado- wrote:
COCKpit or GTFO

COCKpits shouldn't ALWAYS be necessary.Sometimes they can be in the chest if it's big enough.

Chaos's COCKpit is still there, but it's bent down more so it doesn't stick out like a sore thumb.

Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:09 am
Leopardo

Leopardo

helldiver450 wrote:
bleant wrote:
About ZOEOA:

What we NEED to see is Jehuty picking up upgrades from the orbital frames it defeats.

For example, defeat a new Anubis, and you earn his wings. Or if you beat another Ghost Viola, you can have her Halo AND Anubis's wings.
You'd end up looking like Jehuty and Marduk put together!!!

I'd say ZOE 3 would be the best game ever if you could strap some upgrades onto yourself instead of just subweapons.

Think about Hathor for example, he got his arms(seriously, the creator of Hathor is retarded. Who throws a mech on an assembly line without arms???)
by defeating Dolores.

Well, let's think for a second. How about Jehuty gets some new upgrades since it's already "Naked Jehuty". It would be pointless to simply downgrade its power again just so it can have a sequel.

NAKEDJEHUTY is a one time thing, the reason it was so overpowered becasue it had an infinite sub guage from tha mass amounts of metatron in the core of aumaan, thats why nohman and anubis were able to heal themselves in the limited edition. naked jehuty was never meant to be used canocally, and it is actually the most weakest state if you take away the infinite sub guage and metatron.

Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:29 am
Clod

Clod

Gado- wrote:
COCKpit or GTFO

This.
It is part of Zoe's setting, and going on the size of cockpits, they would not fit inside the chest cavity anyway, as that is where the core systems and powersources are situated.

Also it should be noted, that when the human form is standing in a normal position, the center of gravity is at crotch height, which puts the cockpit of orbital fames and levs at the center of their gravity, which seems a pretty sensible place to put it to me.

Also, bend it down?
Lol, so the pilot spends the whole time staring at the floor?
Also, fan designs :V

Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:54 am