HomeZone of the Enders DataZone of the Enders HD Edition / HD CollectionMARS + VR = M∀RSVisuals / Content GalleryZOE:TUS Message BoardsSitemapAbout ZOE:TUS
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:16 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 ZOE 3 Wishlist! 
Seeker

Seeker

Post Re: ZOE 3 Wishlist!
Yeah, who doesn't dig playing as those "bomb on stilts" LEVs? -_-

You can spend the entire game screaming "Need reinforcements! Back me up! Help me! They're gonna get me! Save me! I'm destroyed! The next shot will be the last one!", shot by Geyser and then sit around until Leo shows up to save your exploding-ass. XD

Seriously though, LEV combat to me just sounds like Armored Core.

I want a ZOE3 DESPERATELY, I just have no idea how they are going to fit it into the timeframe. From the birth of the Orbital Frame in Idolo all the way up to the end of ZOE2, the history is almost completely covered by ZOE1, Dolores i, Testament, and ZOE2. I just can't imagine there would be some sort of "side story" that would occur apart from those events which wouldn't somehow get wrapped up in the Antillia Raid, Radium's plans, the Black Frame or the Aumaaun Project. Pretty much all of those events would attrach the attention of and involve the participation of any other major OFs. Plus, it would be kinda lame to pilot an OF inferior to Jehuty (as Jehuty and Anubis are technically the most advanced OFs to date).

They could make a sequel to ZOE2, problem with that is that by the end of the game Jehuty is basically almost a god. I can't see a frame being built that could match Naked Jehuty, or any crisis or conflict that couldn't be handled by Dingo, as he is essentially holding the world in a state of peace at gunpoint with NJ. Then again, technically speaking Naked Jehuty falls into the hands of the UNSF at the end of the game. Assuming they betray Dingo, Ken, Leo, Elena etc. and try to misuse Naked Jehuty there's a game right there. Come to think of it, there are a handful of loose-ends that occur throughout the game.

Dingo and Ken are basically left on an UNSF spaceship at the end of the game, a group they aren't necessarily affiliated with and (at one point) both fought against. While the UNSF is indebted to Dingo (and I guess Ken), and I'm sure Leo would object to it, the UNSF may try Dingo and Ken for their actions while serving Bahram. I guess I can see them letting them both slide for that whole "saving the solar system" thing, and Elena did promise peace, but still, it's a possible problem that could become a plot-point for a sequel.

In such a case, I guess Naked Jehuty could be stolen and misused by the UNSF, in which case Dingo/Ken/Leo and whoever sides with them would go try to create an Orbital Frame capable of matching Naked Jehuty. Only problems I see with this is A. It'd be a very similar plot to Anubis, an almost exact rehash in-fact and B. I can't for the life of me think of anyone who could create such a frame. The Aumaaun Project is done, Nohman and Llyod are both dead, Bahram is falling to pieces and the UNSF has never had great OF technology to begin with. Furthermore, Naked Jehuty was created under VERY special circumstances (step 1. take an already state-of-the-art OF, hit it with a planet-scorching level of Metatron and subspace fired by a solar-system-busting machine. step 2. have said OF defeat it's twin during a battle in subspace and absorb all the energy, Metatron and power of said-twin. step 3. profit) so I don't know how any group could recreate the creation process.

The other possible plot point they could explore is the idea of Jehuty being "Samus Aran-ed" and loosing all it's functions again. Would be sorta lame considering NJ's INCREDIBLE power, as well as re-using a plot point (Jehuty was already "wiped" once), but it would allow you to jump into the Jehuty cockpit one more time.

Part of me is almost scared to have them create a ZOE3. While I really want the game, I'm almost worried they may mar this nearly-flawless series with a rush-job.

Zone of the Enders X Yu-Gi-Oh! Cards.

Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:35 pm
Ardjet

Ardjet

srsly i don't get why everyone is all like

"HOW IS THE STORY GONNA CONTINUE??"

Tenks wrote:
I just can't imagine there would be some sort of "side story"

i can, its called "fist of mars" even in the description it says its a side story
they could even make a PREQUEL
or something, it dosen't necessarily have to be canon

Tenks wrote:
You can spend the entire game screaming "Need reinforcements! Back me up! Help me! They're gonna get me! Save me! I'm destroyed! The next shot will be the last one!"

not really, in fist of mars you can literally take on dozens of raptores and mosquitoes with just 4 LEVs, but of course with the proper equipment
(i would add teamwork but that sounds lame and corny)
in fact i don't know how armies of LEVs can't candle 1 raptor in second runner but in fist of mars you do =/ .
they probably had better stuff back then

Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:05 pm
Inhert

Inhert

Gado- wrote:
srsly i don't get why everyone is all like

"HOW IS THE STORY GONNA CONTINUE??"

Tenks wrote:
I just can't imagine there would be some sort of "side story"

i can, its called "fist of mars" even in the description it says its a side story
they could even make a PREQUEL
or something, it dosen't necessarily have to be canon

Tenks wrote:
You can spend the entire game screaming "Need reinforcements! Back me up! Help me! They're gonna get me! Save me! I'm destroyed! The next shot will be the last one!"

not really, in fist of mars you can literally take on dozens of raptores and mosquitoes with just 4 LEVs, but of course with the proper equipment
(i would add teamwork but that sounds lame and corny)
in fact i don't know how armies of LEVs can't candle 1 raptor in second runner but in fist of mars you do =/ .
they probably had better stuff back then

I BLAME THE ECONOMY! xD

Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:04 pm
Seeker

Seeker

Might wanna re-read my post there, skippy.

the part you missed,

"I just can't imagine there would be some sort of "side story" that would occur apart from those events which wouldn't somehow get wrapped up in the Antillia Raid, Radium's plans, the BLACK FRAME or the Aumaaun Project."

Black Frame.

i.e. Fist of Mars

As for the idea of a Prequel, that would mean NO ORBITAL FRAMES. Literally, the history from the OF's birth in Idolo is almost TOTALLY covered by ZOE1, Dolores i, Fist of Mars and ZOE2 ALL the way up to Jehuty's stopping of Aumaaun and the current ceasefire/peace. That was my point, there's really NO TIMESLOT to insert an epic third installment, and trying to prequel it would mean predated Idolo and therefore we'd have a ZOE game without the iconic mecha (Orbital Frames), which would just be epicly lame.

Like I said, ZOE3 has to deal with the Naked Jehuty ceasefire/peace. The options are basically.

A. UNSF betrays Dingo and co, steals Naked Jehuty, game ensues
B. Naked Jehuty is "Samus Aran-ed" for a second time and depowered back to normal Jehuty
C. The game is set hundreds of years later (which would be kinda odd considering every enemy would, theoretically, Zero Shift all over the place)

Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:26 pm
Spider

Spider

I for one do not wanna play Lev's

It's a fast pasted action game (btw in fist of mars you are secretly an orbital frame)
I don't wanna play 3rd Person Robo FPS.
I want to play as an orbital frame (Preferably Jehuty)
Heck I don't give a heck about Leo. In case you haven't noticed most of the time people get their ass kicked when they go toe to toe with an OF, which you would have to do. The only way you could win logically, is to
1. Be an Orbital Frame
or
2. Have a freakin army, which takes away from the whole action.

So, I like OF's better than LEV's. If you want LEV combat play AC 3. Replace the characters names with stuff from the ZOE universe and vola

If I were a bad Orbital Frame, I WOULDN'T BE SITTIN HERE BLOWIN YA UP NOW WOULD I?!?!?!?!

Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:31 pm
Spider

Spider

Tenks wrote:

the part you missed,

"I just can't imagine there would be some sort of "side story" that would occur apart from those events which wouldn't somehow get wrapped up in the Antillia Raid, Radium's plans, the BLACK FRAME or the Aumaaun Project."

Black Frame.

i.e. Fist of Mars

As for the idea of a Prequel, that would mean NO ORBITAL FRAMES. Literally, the history from the OF's birth in Idolo is almost TOTALLY covered by ZOE1, Dolores i, Fist of Mars and ZOE2 ALL the way up to Jehuty's stopping of Aumaaun and the current ceasefire/peace. That was my point, there's really NO TIMESLOT to insert an epic third installment, and trying to prequel it would mean predated Idolo and therefore we'd have a ZOE game without the iconic mecha (Orbital Frames), which would just be epicly lame.

Like I said, ZOE3 has to deal with the Naked Jehuty ceasefire/peace. The options are basically.

A. UNSF betrays Dingo and co, steals Naked Jehuty, game ensues
B. Naked Jehuty is "Samus Aran-ed" for a second time and depowered back to normal Jehuty
C. The game is set hundreds of years later (which would be kinda odd considering every enemy would, theoretically, Zero Shift all over the place)

I think for a sequel. Jehuty is used as a symbol of peace. She only looks fancy, along with her AI.

Terrorists cause chaos, Dingo helps Jehuty get some power back and they go kick ass.

I have a MUCH longer story, which I think I might post soon?

If I were a bad Orbital Frame, I WOULDN'T BE SITTIN HERE BLOWIN YA UP NOW WOULD I?!?!?!?!

Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:33 pm
Leopardo

Leopardo

I hope you know that Jehuty literally broke into pieces at the end of the game, and Naked Jehuty is basically a more battered Damaged Jehuty(which is a battered version of Jehuty v2) that fixed itself using the Metatron from the core of Aumaan, hence why Aumaan Anubis had the power to heal itself after fusing with it and why Jehuty had infinite sub-energy and incredible power. Since Aumaan basically blew up, Jehuty cant receive that much power again. And besides, it doesn't make much logical sense that the weakest state of the frame is the most powerful. In a way, Naked Jehuty could have been like Dolores in her Isis form, a desperation form where the overall power is still the same, but the methods of fighting are changed to completely desolate the enemy, with the exception being that Naked Jehuty's default specs have been supercharged thanks to Aumaan. I mean, it literally eats the other OFs to gain its metatron reserves to try and repair its SSA(Self-Supporting Armor) when it grabs them and is almost completely crippled in terms of its original power and efficiency when it was Jehuty V2.

Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:13 pm
Seeker

Seeker

Whazaa wha? I think you have made a few assumptions there guy.

One, Naked Jehuty was forged WAY before Aumaaun was ACTIVATED, fused-with, or even fully REVEALED. Naked Jehuty has nothing to do with Aumaaun, it is the combination of the sum energy and Metatron of Jehuty v.2 and Anubis combined. You can CLEARLY see the energy of Anubis fusing with Jehuty once you defeat it in subspace, and Jehuty, now reborn as Naked Jehuty, goes to pick up Vic Viper and the Fake Anubis before crashing on Aumaaun. It's the exact same way that Jehuty "Megaman's" most of the bosses of the game, absorbing their programs and Subweapons/abilities. Anubis' power + Jehuty v2 = Naked Jehuty. It's basically the "Vegito" of Orbital Frames.

Furthermore, I'm guessing you never actually took Naked Jehuty out for a spin after beating the game. It's stats TOTALLY ECLIPSE all previous forms of Jehuty, and it can almost one-shot most of the game bosses. In fact, if you replay the game, Nephtis clones spawn on the surface of Aumaaun before you go to fight Aumaaun Anubis, all of which you can one-shot, just to show off the sheer POWER of Naked Jehuty. Saying v.2 is superior is just silly.

Finally, and most importantly, you clearly see Naked Jehuty regenerating/restoring its body via its SSA in the credits sequence.

Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:20 pm
Ardjet

Ardjet

Tenks wrote:

yeah, i guess i just comented on what i first read, but w/e

TehNewDemoman wrote:
I for one do not wanna play Lev's

you're the reason why we can't have nice things.
tell whatt have they done with gundam.( yes im gonna compare it since they're both mecha)
they've made unrealistic fast paced action games of it, as well as tactical based gundam games.
they problem is, you can't be more open minded to try something different

or better yet, they could release 2 or 3 titles
your pretty wappanese unrealistic beat'em up with RPG things

and a zeonic front style game with LEVs (or armored core, i don't really care)

or better yet an RTS (im kinda hoping they made one)

but the series isn't popular enough for it to have 3 titles made.

don't you have a brain to think that there are more paths, or different possibilities
instead of lowering everyone else's morals

like "HURR DURR I DON'T WANT AN FPS CUZ ITS SLOW AND CASUAL DERP"
(yes i went there)

Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:01 am
Seeker

Seeker

Pointlessly aggressive FTW

Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:14 am
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next