HomeZone of the Enders DataZone of the Enders HD Edition / HD CollectionMARS + VR = M∀RSVisuals / Content GalleryZOE:TUS Message BoardsSitemapAbout ZOE:TUS
It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 12:20 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 What do u want in zoe 3 new?? 
Manta

Manta

Location: Some place like where courage the cowardly dog lives
Post Re: What do u want in zoe 3 new??
Coulda swore I asked this question months ago....

Anyhoo, Storyline is a must. Having a good one will help bring the series back to life. I already know the graphics wil be awesome so im not to worried there. Custimation would be cool but still be carefull with it. I liked the way jehuty looked in one and two and wouldnt have changed it at all. Although I guess it couldnt hurt. Just my opinion anyway. I know having custimation would drag in a larger crowd. Since money drives everything I guess thats what they would have to do. Better dubbing on cutscenes so it doesnt look as bad as 2's did. While I like anime for the cutscenes maybe going back to 3d would be better. Long as it didnt look as bad as 1's did. Multiplayer would be cool but it would have to have good netcode. Seeing how this would be kinda of a off hand title its not like there would be many people to play online anyways. Unless this game had absolutely stellar multiplayer it would just die off and people would go back to CODMW2 even if this game came out a year from now. Which is why to say I have fleeting hoped for this game coming out again better than ever. The Fanbase is little and dieing. Sure they could make this game absolutely great. But thats only if they dumped enough money in it like it were MGS4 and that would never happen. Maybe if this game did likes its predecessor and hold a cool demo with it like METAL GEAR RISING then that could have it bought enough even if it was only so they could play the demo for the newer title. I guess im highly off topic cause now im saying what would make it sell but yeah. If you wanna know what else i wanna have for this game check my post i did like 4 months ago when I originally asked this question.
Not to knock on anyone...seriously not at all.

Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:35 am
Zakat

Zakat

Hmm, Adding a demo with rising is a great idea! Why haven't i thought of that :?

And i don't think 3D graphics would suit ZOE, Anime was way better and with anime i believe they could make it more fast-paced and intense... In my opinion, Atleast.

Fox wrote:

More Leo. More Celvice. More Dingo. Less Viola A.I.

Fix'd.

But seriously, Dingo is bad ass... If he makes an appearance in Zoe3 then my life would be complete and i would have no reason to live anymore.

Done Requests: Request #1 Request #2

Highly inactive, But still visit from time to time.

Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:17 pm
Manta

Manta

Location: Some place like where courage the cowardly dog lives
=Jehuty= wrote:
And i don't think 3D graphics would suit ZOE, Anime was way better and with anime i believe they could make it more fast-paced and intense... In my opinion, Atleast.

True, I guess i was just so turned off by the anime in SF4 and how horrible it looked it made forget how good animation looks. Well either way if it looks good in the end i realy wont care. :)

3RD STRIKE 4 LIFE!!!!!!!!

Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:28 am
NARITA

NARITA

=Jehuty= wrote:

I think 3D is better. I don't really know the reason but I think it looks good. It makes me want to play the game. & I think it's 3D that makes it more fast-paced & intense...

One more thing, when it comes to Anime, I will only talk about Anime & will not mix it with games too much...

Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:49 am
Zakat

Zakat

ShadowRunner wrote:
=Jehuty= wrote:

I think 3D is better. I don't really know the reason but I think it looks good. It makes me want to play the game. & I think it's 3D that makes it more fast-paced & intense...

One more thing, when it comes to Anime, I will only talk about Anime & will not mix it with games too much...

Well come to think of it, If it was like Final Fantasy XIII 3D... It "might" be good. But over all I prefer anime.

Done Requests: Request #1 Request #2

Highly inactive, But still visit from time to time.

Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:40 pm
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7